LC2- Nov2010- AOR- Feb 2011
Med's Request
LC2 med request: Nov. 04, 2012
Med's Done....
LC2 med done: Nov. 12, 2012
Interview........
March 27, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 29, 2012 (email) Rcv on Dec 10@CEM.
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa : April 10, 2013
I phoned CIC and asked about my application, they said its still in process.. Last tuesday, Nov 27, I emailed Embassy Manila and informed them that my LC2 had their Medicals on November 12, then Thursday, Nov 29, got a reply from them, requesting my LC2's Passport, NBI and the Appendix A.. ;D

I just want to ask, bec they don't want it on the drop box which my LC2 usually do, is LBC ok as a Courier to send the said documents?

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OFELIA said:
I phoned CIC and asked about my application, they said its still in process.. Last tuesday, Nov 27, I emailed Embassy Manila and informed them that my LC2 had their Medicals on November 12, then Thursday, Nov 29, got a reply from them, requesting my LC2's Passport, NBI and the Appendix A.. ;D

I just want to ask, bec they don't want it on the drop box which my LC2 usually do, is LBC ok as a Courier to send the said documents?
Hi Ofelia Congratsss! :) You're on the finish line, LBC is okay but much better if AIR 21 it's CIC's courier/accredited. God Bless Everyone and Merry Christmas ..hoping/wishing for AIP as xmas gift to all last quarter PR applicants of 2010 (october to december 2010). :) :)

jt78

Jun 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OFELIA said:

there you go Ofelia... wooot wootttt... kelangan talaga konting kalabit sa CEM... thnks for sharing...
;) ;) ;)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
teacherkerker said:
A friend on mine sent in her papers Oct 7,2010 and got approval in Principle on Nov 22

That's good news! We (November) hopefully before chtistmas.

leogal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
cpc-v
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-02-2014 RPRF/NBI
AOR Received.
12-04-2013 LC2
Med's Request
24-02-2014 CPC-V
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
hi wsongco:) we are on the same timeline of nov 3..
keep us posted! thanks

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
@cardcraw yup married with my eldest in phil and just gave birth with my second here in canada ;D

cardcraw said:
@ mcdebe ............ sorry dear, unfortunately we are all in this waiting thing. Are you married?

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
cimaron said:
It will come very soon I applied June 2010 i just got my LC2 October 2012. For the meantime gather everything that your family might need for the immigration it will save you time while waiting for your LC2. All we need is PATIENCE.. God bless.

thanks @cimaron! hopefully ( fingers cross) ;D

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@mcdebe- is your husband here already ?

mel0810

Dec 9, 2012
Hi Datamira, I've been following this forum for quite sometime now though I had not registered until I came across your post. I was an Aug. 2010 applicant and last year I decided to apply for my two daughters to come to Canada and join us under a study permit but unfortunately their applications were refused. CEM stated and I quote that they won't be going back to Philippines and two other reasons for refusal that I already forgot ( I have to look for that mail that I received from them). Anyways the reason I'm posting this message to you in particular is to ask you how did you get an approval for a study permit for your daughter the second time you apply. I need your help on this as we are so frustrated that they are growing up without parents. My own application for PR had been deemed eligible and that of my husband who was also a caregiver. We received a letter from CIC-Vegreville that decision had been made on our PR application but final decision will not be given until my daughters complete all the requirements. As of now they haven't received the Kit yet so I think I need to count many more months even a year or so before we all become PR. Our impatient is growing so we can't wait for that unless we try other options so we would like to apply them again for a study permit before Sept 2013 school year starts. By the way I & my husband both have open working permits so we are no loner working as caregivers. And can you please provide me with your email or tel. no. so I can personally ask you about the details. My email add is mup629@gmail.com. Thank you and I'm happy for you. God bless.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcdebe said:
@ cardcraw yup married with my eldest in phil and just gave birth with my second here in canada ;D
congrats on you baby, Truly a blessing

guys ( Sept, Oct and November) please keep calling and checking your status and keep us posted.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Neloo0810- my son too got refused two times and i want to reapply him again now that we have our AIP iam aug 2010 too. I hope we get approved this time

mel0810

Dec 9, 2012
rosellyalung said:
Neloo0810- my son too got refused two times and i want to reapply him again now that we have our AIP iam aug 2010 too. I hope we get approved this time
@Rosellyalung, what is the reason for your son's study permit refusal? Datamira did not reply yet, hopefully we can touch base with her so she can provide us with the details on how to reapply. Keep in touch

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Family ties i hope she will help us