+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls!

When gets 36 months for the first stage and more 36 months for the second, and your kids get marriage and forget about you, you may decide to REALLY go for a protest...

The CIC is giving OWP to close your month but you are still away from your family and away from being a resident here in CANADA.

How many caregivers are still coming here just to ask about your own problem and issue and not working as a team? Most of us, even me...

CIC will starts process our PR only when we start to push them to do it.

Let's organize a protest!!! It's the last time I'm saying it, if nothing works I will take my profile from here...I'm trying it for almost 2 years and I'm getting in the point that I really fell that you guys like this situation...

HOw many are here in this country as a caregiver? It was one? PLEASE, let's fight together...

mokarella

May 20, 2012
hey everyon.. can you please help me with my application? i am a nurse here in the phil for about 7mos with mo pay. will th embassy will consider it as my experience as a caregiver even without pay?thanks

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Girls!

When gets 36 months for the first stage and more 36 months for the second, and your kids get marriage and forget about you, you may decide to REALLY go for a protest...

The CIC is giving OWP to close your month but you are still away from your family and away from being a resident here in CANADA.

How many caregivers are still coming here just to ask about your own problem and issue and not working as a team? Most of us, even me...

Let's organize a protest!!! It's the last time I'm saying it, if nothing works I will take my profile from here...I'm trying it for almost 2 years and I'm getting in the point that I really fell that you guys like this situation...

HOw many are here in this country as a caregiver? It was one? PLEASE, let's fight together...
I understand your frustration, I don't think any of us like this situation. We all hate the uncertainness and inconsistencies with our application. Perhaps some of us are just scared of what will happen if we make a public protest. Will they decide to punish us by making us wait longer. This might be the thought why some are hesitant to protest. BUT I THINK WE ARE ALL SICK OF THIS

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Strikenannies said:
Girls!

Hi! I completely support your ideas, but I really don't know what to do(( I live in Vancouver, if any protest will be here I will participate.

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
LCPcaregiver said:
Did you guys read this story ???

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/canada/Foreign+caregivers+still+waiting+open+work+permits/6619701/story.html

We should write the reporter Tobi Cohen and see if she is willing to report the injustice that CIC is causing us ?

tcohen @ postmedia.com

PLEASE ALL WRITE TO HER AND VOICE OUR FRUSTRATIONS WITH THIS GOVERNMENT AFTER THEY PROMISED EASIER PR FOR US
I SUGGEST WE EMAIL TOBI COHEN ...........

karri

Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
cardcraw said:
I understand your frustration, I don't think any of us like this situation. We all hate the uncertainness and inconsistencies with our application. Perhaps some of us are just scared of what will happen if we make a public protest. Will they decide to punish us by making us wait longer. This might be the thought why some are hesitant to protest. BUT I THINK WE ARE ALL SICK OF THIS
I share the same sentiments cardcraw, i think most of us are scared of what might happen. They might decide to make us wait longer, while on the othe hand i wonder if the project in December was as a result of our voices being heard. (just a thought)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
LCPcaregiver said:
I SUGGEST WE EMAIL TOBI COHEN ...........
I just wrote email and had this letter from Tobi. So, we should write to pndesk@postmedia.com or call here
I will be away on holidays, returning May 28, and will be checking my email infrequently. If you need to reach somebody immediately, please contact 613-369-4848 or pndesk@postmedia.com. Cheers, Tobi

killjoy06

Apr 24, 2012
Strikenannies said:
Girls!

I will support any protest against the long process of our PR .... if nobody will voice out about our sentiments and frustrations how will the immigration know.. Other categories have shorter period of processing their PR..they will just wait 3mos or max of 6mos and theyll get their PR.. HOW COME live in caregivers are waiting this long.... We already completed 24mos in the program but we still have to wait forever again for our PR status, this is just sooooooo unfair. Being away from our love ones is painful and waiting forvthe time that we can be with them is just frustrating.. Let us do something...

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
cats_lover said:
Hey Nikki how are you?
I opened a new topic for our timeline, come and discuss with us!!
Well nothing for me either.. clock is ticking and im getting desperate!
God help us!!
Yep, I am definitely depressed! When I think about my friend that got her opw in 3 weeks! When they gave out 10,000 opws. Mine almost 3 months waiting now still really quiet.
Feel bad even more for those who still waiting longer than 10 months though :(

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Everyone have to write here for help
I got answer from media
xxxxxxxxx,
Thanks for the note. I am passing this email to Tobi Cohen, our reporter who covers immigration. You can reach her at tcohen@postmedia.com

Sincerely,

Kirsten Smith
--
Write here
Smith, Kirsten (Postmedia News)" ksmith@postmedia.com

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Kalinka said:
Everyone have to write here for help
I got answer from media
xxxxxxxxx,
Thanks for the note. I am passing this email to Tobi Cohen, our reporter who covers immigration. You can reach her at tcohen @ postmedia.com

Sincerely,

Kirsten Smith
--
Write here

Smith, Kirsten (Postmedia News)" ksmith @ postmedia.com
THANKS, KALINKA
IF WE STILL WAIT PATIENTLY, I AM NOT SUPRISED WE WOULD WAIT 36 MONTHS +36MONTHS

leonice

Mar 23, 2012
LC.Calgary said:
One friend got just today, so she applied end of January 2012. So much happy for her )))
But another my friend applied August 1, 2011; still NOTHING, now she is waiting for the OWP 10 months already.
Hi L.C Calgary
Yeah you are right if nobody will start the move then nothing will happen..it's really frustrating reading the processing time for PR for caregivers now, 22-23 months plus 17 months for the final decision..this is totally insane! They'll gonna kill us of waiting and waiting to be with our loved ones! I will support any protest in case..

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Write everyone right now please to media