App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Kalinka said:
Hello
Could you please ask your employers sister what is going on with Approval in Principal? Why CIC stuck on June 26th 2010?
Thank you very much
Soory it's not me i think its boyzone who have connection with the cic.

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
honeyvee13 said:
They said that I just have to wait and maybe I'm one of the unlucky ones who have to wait more.I've called my mp for help a lot of times and all they can do is to call the agents too and get the same answers that I'm getting.I'm in rona ambrose's area..she can't even help me.they keep on saying that my applications are still in background check because they opened my client history update form last january 5,2012(the one that I have sent in september 2011)..but still if you'll think about it ,it's been a while now and some lic's who have submitted application by dec.2011 and january 2012 got their owp's already.it is so unfair that they are doing it randomly.(But still I'm happy for those who got owp's already)
waiting that long feels like forever.

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
How long could you check your status on ECAS after you sent?
after almost 3months before it shows in ecas and 127.. then after a week i receivedmy open permit...

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
wsongco said:
Immigration is really unpredictable. I got a call from a friend. She knew somebody got owp in 3week subimmited pr application march 5. I don't know what's their basis of issuing owp but it's really insane.
Really what da heck?? I submitted mine march 12, nothing!!... :(

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
honeyvee13 said:
They said that I just have to wait and maybe I'm one of the unlucky ones who have to wait more.I've called my mp for help a lot of times and all they can do is to call the agents too and get the same answers that I'm getting.I'm in rona ambrose's area..she can't even help me.they keep on saying that my applications are still in background check because they opened my client history update form last january 5,2012(the one that I have sent in september 2011)..but still if you'll think about it ,it's been a while now and some lic's who have submitted application by dec.2011 and january 2012 got their owp's already.it is so unfair that they are doing it randomly.(But still I'm happy for those who got owp's already)

Hi what country did u work before u came here? My friend has the same situation as u.she send her application by September also and until now she dosnt have any open work permit yet.

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
Twin mitch said:
Hi what country did u work before u came here? My friend has the same situation as u.she send her application by September also and until now she dosnt have any open work permit yet.
I didn't work for any other country.I'm from the philippines and went straight here in edmonton.I don't know what to do anymore because I've been unemployed since january because my employer said they don't need me anymore for she's on mat leave so really it's not my fault for being unemployed right now.I found an employer but lmo nowadays takes up to 3-5 months processing and my current work permit from my previous employer will expire on june 6 already.I don't want to be on implied status because I will lose my health benefits.everytime I call cic agents will just tell me that it will be coming soon or by the end of feb.or by the end of march but really it's still nothing.they said to call them on april 2 if I still haven't receive anything by the end of march so they can email the immigration officers to issue me an open work permit but I'm still in doubt about it.and yesterday when I called cic again,the agent told me to give them atleast until april 15 because maybe by that time they will have instructions from mr.kenney or immigration officers of what to do..this is really killing me that I can't even send money to my family back home especially my dad has a serious heart condition and needs an open heart surgery..:(

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
123chow said:
thank you., i mailed my application last december 14 abd the cic rcved it last december 19... dont worry guys more OWP is coming.. lets just pray always.. Goodluck everyone.. :)
thank you!!! :)

may God touch the heart of the CIC officers so that they will approved our OWP faster. :)

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
honeyvee13 said:
I didn't work for any other country.I'm from the philippines and went straight here in edmonton.I don't know what to do anymore because I've been unemployed since january because my employer said they don't need me anymore for she's on mat leave so really it's not my fault for being unemployed right now.I found an employer but lmo nowadays takes up to 3-5 months processing and my current work permit from my previous employer will expire on june 6 already.I don't want to be on implied status because I will lose my health benefits.everytime I call cic agents will just tell me that it will be coming soon or by the end of feb.or by the end of march but really it's still nothing.they said to call them on april 2 if I still haven't receive anything by the end of march so they can email the immigration officers to issue me an open work permit but I'm still in doubt about it.and yesterday when I called cic again,the agent told me to give them atleast until april 15 because maybe by that time they will have instructions from mr.kenney or immigration officers of what to do..this is really killing me that I can't even send money to my family back home especially my dad has a serious heart condition and needs an open heart surgery..:(
did you apply EI?

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
darookie said:
did you apply EI?
No because they won't approve me coz my employer put quit on my roe so I don't think I will qualify even if Its not my fault..I don't even want cic to think that I'm a burden to their country

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
honeyvee13 said:
I'm sorry to hear that.. I hope your open work permit comes before ur working permit expires.did u ever receive a letter from them like any client history update form? Don't worry we will pray for all caregivers that they will get their open work permit this April.have a bless palm Sunday to everyone.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
honeyvee13 said:
No because they won't approve me coz my employer put quit on my roe so I don't think I will qualify even if Its not my fault..I don't even want cic to think that I'm a burden to their country

Why did she put quit when she's the one who relieved you from being her nanny?

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
I know..they just gave me the roe and I can't do anything about it coz she's the employer.yes cic sent me client history update form last september 2011 and when I called them , they told me that they opened it last january 5,2012 and they are doing background checking right now which takes a long time when they can give other lic's open work permit after 3 weeks they submitted their applications.everytime I asked them they said that there's no problem with my papers its just that they are just waiting for the background checking to be done..yeah right,they always give us crap answers

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
hi everyone. I am in the second processing. I got open permit last Dec. My husband is still waiting for medical test. Is there someone has same situation like me or already got PR? I want to how long should I wait? thanks. hoping reply.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife got a call from canadian embassy manila asking her to email our names and address and contact numbers under the subject "lc2 application forms request" they said the purpose of this email is for initial request of the forms,the embassy ask my wife some questions about herself and me,they also know the name of our son,i think they are just double checking,they said they will send the kit after they recieve the info,i believe this is their new rules now,you have to submit your info before they issue the lc2 kit,im pretty sure this is no scam cause the email add that they give is legit and real,we hope the kit will be issued soon