Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I went to Hon L. Hawn office today (he is MP, Edmonton) and leave a letter about a long application processing time (28 month). An agent can't explain me why this time suddenly increase to 28 !!! month, so we have to wait 2-3 days for her answer. Will see.
God bless all of us. Please, Help us, GOD

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Kalinka said:
I went to Hon L. Hawn office today (he is MP, Edmonton) and leave a letter about a long application processing time (28 month). An agent can't explain me why this time suddenly increase to 28 !!! month, so we have to wait 2-3 days for her answer. Will see.
God bless all of us. Please, Help us, GOD
Thanks for all your effort and help regarding the long processing time for caregivers.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Will see tomorrow for update, today is Tuesday

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
Hi did your dependants recieve application forms?its been 3 months since you got the first stage approval letter right?im gonna follow up next week by e-mailing canadian embassy manila,i hope they respond to what is indicated in the letter
Hi Shelleonn, my husband who got a kit and submitted it in Manila last March 2011 until now there is no update...which email add do you use in sending email to them?i wanted to check what's status on his application already...thank you

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH CIC? When we start petition and shake a boat only after that CIC give us OWP (in 16-19 month!!!!! of waiting)
So how long we have to wait?
Strikenannies, let will sent this petition even there not yet 1000 of signs. If we will shake this boat from every side, it will help us.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kalinka said:
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH CIC? When we start petition and shake a boat only after that CIC give us OWP (in 16-19 month!!!!! of waiting)
So how long we have to wait?
Strikenannies, let will sent this petition even there not yet 1000 of signs. If we will shake this boat from every side, it will help us.
i totally agree...why not try sending it and let's see what happens?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
Hi Shelleonn, my husband who got a kit and submitted it in Manila last March 2011 until now there is no update...which email add do you use in sending email to them?i wanted to check what's status on his application already...thank you
Hi lholie its manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,can i ask you a question?i see you got the kit nov 2010 but you submit it last march 2011 is that right?you didnt submit it asap?did you recieve any letter about the lc2?

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
. im just a newbie here,, im under LCP.. i passed my application last Dec 2011 for my OWP and PR.. my problem is i didnt know if they receive my application because i am calling. 127 and what it say is its about my past application and thats for may renewal before in my work permit it was 2010,and i try to check my status online and still its not there,,, does anybody have the same situation as me?

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
Hi did your dependants recieve application forms?its been 3 months since you got the first stage approval letter right?im gonna follow up next week by e-mailing canadian embassy manila,i hope they respond to what is indicated in the letter
Nope... No update til now... I am going to give them a call by next week regarding the lc2 kit...

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Hello everyone ,
I will send my application in 2 weeks Does your Canada Visa expired? My visa has expired last November 2011 , but I didn't re-new yet. My current work permit expire in 2014, it won't effect my application right?

Also this is so important to me please help , I have been talking to ivary but I would like to bring to the public.
- I live in Toronto but my bf will move to BC. Because of work. In May what can I do I definitely do not want to stay here by myself:( T_T I was like crying because I don't know what to do about leaving my employer after I send application. How can I keep my status safe?
Thanks so much!
Nikki

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nikki/Birdy,

I guess you are talking about your OWP/PR apps.

With regards to your TRV, as long as you dont leave Canada you're okay. You need a valid TRV when you leave and re-enter Canada. It will not affect your apps.

In regards to love, pass your OWP/PR apps first and then follow your heart. You can travel within Canada and stay legally until 2014 just be sure to update cic of your whereabouts.

Good luck :D :D

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Yes, that what I was talking about opw&pr application. What's is TRV? Sorry I'm dumb. :( but the thing is they will hire new nanny then my 2014 work permit will be cancel by itself right?,
And this is another one concern my ROE from my first employer the reason I let them is code E Quit. Would that be effect to my application? When I leave this family I will ask them for ROE but i can't benefit EI if the reason for leaving is Quit its not their fault if A-shortage of work means they fire me but I'm sure they won't lie government for me...

Thank you so much,
What should I do?