Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Hello
I just called to Hon, Rona Ambrose office. She will be in 2 weeks in office, but an agent told me they can help us.
Every one of us have to come to office (any time) and fill out application form, so they will be available ask any information for every one of us.
Let go tomorrow on Tuesday - business hours 8.30- 4.30. Address 6801- 170 street, Edmonton, AB (it is bus #110 from WEM station), phone 780 495- 7705
At what time is convenient for you guys? Let go together. I am available any time tomorrow
Also we have to twit to J. Kenney and ask him about his promises to us.
Please, dont just read my posts let do some action for our rights!!!!!
Or you want to wait for next 5 years?!!!!!!

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
EVERYBODY PLEASE TWEET JASON KENNEY ON WWW.TWITTER.COM

You need to set up a twitter account and tweet him about all the promises to us and the caregiver.

Here is says, tell your relatives that the Philippines is closed for processing through Live in caregiver program.

http://www.draytonvalleywesternreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3484268

You can JASON KENNEY in Ottawa at 613.954.1064, just say you are a live in caregiver and you want to speak to him about all his promises he made.

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone :)
The immigration called me the last Wednesday and toll us that the OWP are approved and he will send it to us, so we are waiting so exciting :D
So until we wait we want to fill the form for TRV because My family and me want to go to our country ( Mexico) for vacation now that we'll have the OWP, but I think we need the TRV i was trying to find the rigth one but I'm not know sure if the one that I have it's the right one.

Can you help me send me the application form that I need to fill it.

Thank you very much!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Panda28 said:
Hello everyone :)
The immigration called me the last Wednesday and toll us that the OWP are approved and he will send it to us, so we are waiting so exciting :D
So until we wait we want to fill the form for TRV because My family and me want to go to our country ( Mexico) for vacation now that we'll have the OWP, but I think we need the TRV i was trying to find the rigth one but I'm not know sure if the one that I have it's the right one.

Can you help me send me the application form that I need to fill it.

Thank you very much!
Congret! Panda 28,would you like to share your timeline?

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send the PR january14, 2011
start the processing March 1, 2011
OWP aproved feb 23,2012

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
i am from edmonton( alberta) under LCP. SINCE 2010.
can anybody plz tell me that WHAT IS LC2 KIT.?
PLZ REPLY

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I went and spoke with an agent today (Hon. Ambrose office), and we have to go to MP http://www.lauriehawn.ca/
Address is Constituency Office

11156 - 142nd Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T5M 4G5

Ph: 780-442-1888
What about tomorrow at 11am? Let me know if this time works for you guys.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Note that it is the agency who are not processing live in care givers from the Philippines because of the processing times.

Warning — Some reputable agencies such as Preferred Domestics/Nannies are no longer hiring foreign workers from the Philippines. Please inform your relatives back home. The reason being is due to the increased processing times.

LCPcaregiver said:
EVERYBODY PLEASE TWEET JASON KENNEY ON WWW.TWITTER.COM

You need to set up a twitter account and tweet him about all the promises to us and the caregiver.

Here is says, tell your relatives that the Philippines is closed for processing through Live in caregiver program.

http://www.draytonvalleywesternreview.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3484268

You can JASON KENNEY in Ottawa at 613.954.1064, just say you are a live in caregiver and you want to speak to him about all his promises he made.