Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
Parekoi its said 3 mos to recieve application form and pass it wait for 3 more mos for medical processing time for these cases is currently approximately 15 mos from the date of receipt of the completed application form,did you got these same letter on your 1st stage approval? Where did you know its 22 mos? Is it maybe we are different coz your dependantsgot lc2 kit before your owp,mine is after?

isn't this one the right one?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
isn't this one the right one?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp
Berry11 i think that one is for sponsoring spouses for citizen or permanent resident, i think you said you got the same letter as mine,we are both may 2010 applicants and our family didn't recieve lc2 kit yet? Im not sure if ours is different coz they will recieve it after we got our owp

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
Berry11 i think that one is for sponsoring spouses for citizen or permanent resident, i think you said you got the same letter as mine,we are both may 2010 applicants and our family didn't recieve lc2 kit yet? Im not sure if ours is different coz they will recieve it after we got our owp

Maybe it's best to always refer to the website given in our confirmation letter then...

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think CIC manila is confused as to what is the standard procedure...coz in my case i am an april 2010 applicant and my dependent got his kit around nov. 2010 and been acknowledged in CIC manila by March 2011 in the letter of acknowledgement it was stated that it will take 22 months of processing...but the letter i got from CIC vegreville when i got my OWP said that upon submission of the completed kit of the dependent it will take another 3 months before a medical request will be sent..in our case that hasn't happen and it will be 12 months by january since my husband had submitted his kit...so i guess this is another waiting game again!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh well lets just wait and see what will happen,the cic agent i spoke of said if my dependants is not contacted then by march i should call them back to update our file

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also got the same letter as what Lholie received but when I called CIC, they said within 3months they will contact my family for MEDICAL. Let's hope & pray for the Best :) God is great & merciful!!!

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
Bakerfrench,

For your reference i just reposted again in the other thread about renewing OHIP on Implied status, i hope you did your assignment according to the EASY procedures made by Atty.Fabregas.GOODLUCK!
Hi BOYZONE2- where can i find the thread on renewing work permit? thank you.

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
@ ayeh
Thank you too!!!
I got mine 4, Dec, 11.
The pilot project OWP doesnt mean you got the first stage approval.
To be approved in principle it still takes 17-18 months after submiting the application for OWP and PR.
Pls check your OWP below down the remarks what it says "pending LIC APR or initial approval."
Lets keep praying on our applications since CIC is working on applications received up to 4 June, 2010. :)
So happy for you EbonyIvory and to everyone that got what they are waiting for. I haven't got the letter yet, but CIC agent said they mail it last Dec 11. I will check the mailbox tomorrow :)...I will post it here what is the remark on my OWP as soon as I got it. I hope it's the first stage appoval since im june 2010 applicant.

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
wsongco said:
congrats ayeh for your baby. too, it really is the best christmas gift ever!
Thank you wsongco :)..I hope I can renew my healthcard with no trouble, coz I'm not employed right now. They were saying you need to have fulltime job nd wait 6 mos before thy will renew you healthcard! But I hope that won't happen.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Shelleonn said:
Any april or may applicant who got 1st stage approval wih dependants who got lc2 kit did you got the same letter as ours who have dependants with no lc2 kit yet? Paging sweetchad,sydneywhite,lholie lucy fun,kathy he,kishia thanks for helping
Yes same letters

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
sydneywhite said:
I also got the same letter as what Lholie received but when I called CIC, they said within 3months they will contact my family for MEDICAL. Let's hope & pray for the Best :) God is great & merciful!!!
Oh were hoping sydneywhite..

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
hi syd, so the CIC actually said that within 3 months they would contact your family for medical?that is awesome, again let's continue hoping that CIC will speed up those applications who have waited for more than 18 months of their OWP...

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
job_seeker said:
Hey that is really good news. Congratulations to both you and your wife.
Thank You so much, job_seeker! :-*

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........