NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
miseria said:
wsongco, where did u get that post? would u know how many caregivers are applying for pr as of dec 2011? are there more than 9000? we still cant rejoice after all? if there are more than 9000 pr applicants as of 2010, then 2011 applicants will no longer be granted pr?
so the new pilot project is bargain after all.
i subscribe to magkaisacenter.org on their newsletter. they sent me last friday this article. just want to share to everyone. who knows how many PR are they going to issue next yr.

if you want to see more info try this link and download it.

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=6A26595E-3B66-4591-B795-87702ED5D58E,%206A26595E-3B66-4591-B795-87702ED5D58E

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
EbonyIvory said:
OMG!!!!! molo I remember your post that was few days ago.
Then how come you are concerned about the remarks on your OWP?
Your journey to the first stage approval is over so trust me CIC already sent you and your spouse' regular OWPs not the pilot project ones.
If she doesnt undergo med exam, absolutely you will get a letter soon for PR. :)
@ Ebony.. As the letter was not yet on my hand, so who knows what will be the remarks? :-X
Thanks for your encouragement on my case, but I hope that is true, as when we verified our application when I talked with CIC agent, I never expect that my wife will be granted her OWP too, and they sent it together with my document/letter of approval! ;D

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
hi everyone just wanna ask cause i phoned CIC last nyt and found out my OPW was approved DEC 4 2011 how come i haven't received any letter yet?what is pilot project?is it bad that 2011 applicant received thr OPW fast?i waited 9 months to get approved...

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
lyvly said:
hi molo5000.jus a suggestion..i think you forgot to include an essential required data to complete your spreadsheet.. the Marital Status.. it matters ,ey?
@ lyvly.. Thanks for reminding with me with that! ;)

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
mja_AI said:
hi everyone just wanna ask cause i phoned CIC last nyt and found out my OPW was approved DEC 4 2011 how come i haven't received any letter yet?what is pilot project?is it bad that 2011 applicant received thr OPW fast?i waited 9 months to get approved...
@ mja_AI.. it takes 5 -10 working days, depend on your location! That is what a CIC agent told me. ;D

You should be happy in the outcome of your application now, as you even expected the result by next year..
mja_AI said:
Hi everyone i just wanna ask something hope you can help me..I passed my application for OWP and PR last March 2011 i have recieved an update form around august. I know that the processing now takes too long maybe i will receive my papers mid next yr hopefully. My problem is im planning to quit my job by December because my employer is not paying me right. Is it ok to wait for my papers unemployed?
How come you can't wait for the mail? ;D

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
miseria said:
lyvly, bisdako pod ka?
bisdaskjud..

@roxaida.. yes i did recv my OWP..but i hav nowhere to leave my baby..its kind of hard to find a fulltym night shift job.. i hope i could get my PR nxt yr or nxt 2 yrs will b fine too

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
molo5000 said:
@ Ebony.. As the letter was not yet on my hand, so who knows what will be the remarks? :-X
Thanks for your encouragement on my case, but I hope that is true, as when we verified our application when I talked with CIC agent, I never expect that my wife will be granted her OWP too, and they sent it together with my document/letter of approval! ;D
@ molo
My MP got the reply for me and my kids IMM status from CIC that said they sent my OWP but will issue my kids study permits after i get the decision made.
Thats why im very convinced about your case. ;)

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
molo5000 said:
@ mja_AI.. it takes 5 -10 working days, depend on your location! That is what a CIC agent told me. ;D

You should be happy in the outcome of your application now, as you even expected the result by next year..
How come the mail, you can't wait for it? ;D
thanks for the reply molo500!!hehehe..paranoid i guess hope il be granted PR soon...

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
EbonyIvory said:
@ molo
My MP got the reply for me and my kids IMM status from CIC that said they sent my OWP but will issue my kids study permits after i get the decision made.
Thats why im very convinced about your case. ;)
@ Ebony.. okey, Hope you have yours very soon! Cheer-up my friend! ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
mja_AI said:
thanks for the reply molo500!!hehehe..paranoid i guess hope il be granted PR soon...
@ mja_AI.. why not.. ;)
You are a single applicant, right? If your papers has no problem, it is possible that you will be granted your PR very soon! ;D

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
For who is criticizing my petition and my efforts to help US caregivers...Here is a answer for a few messages that I have been receiving.

I received this:

"Hi Strikenannies! ... In my opinion we do not have to make a big voice about our open work permits anymore as CIC is issuing open work permits faster as a pilot project. I think the most highlightet topic should be faster permenent resident application prosess and family reunification.
Hope you will bring your concideration regarding the above.
keep in touch
cheers"

Here is my answer:

HI,

Thanks for your message.

The problem it's that i can't stop this petition and just start another one. When I started this petition the immigration wasn't issuing Open work permit for just fews caregivers, most singles..

Maybe this petition helped they start to issue open work permits or this pilot project...maybe not. Have you thought about it?

And maybe if I just let it go the CIC will stop to work in the live in caregiver program, the government started to work in our application only because we are pushing them for months...I have been emailing Jason kenney almost every day for 7 months already.

Other thing, I'm just a caregiver. I'm not a laywer or a activist. I just want to help to make a better program for EVERYONE. It's not because few of us got the open work permit that means now we have to fight for other issue. There are some girls that applied last may/2010 that didn't receive anything. And them? Who will fight for them?

We have to reunite our strength and together we will gain something...It's not because you pass a phase in your process that means that the problems are fixed...it's not!

I'm sorry for being a little straight forward but I'm trying my best.

If you want you can start a petition. why don't you start one then?

Good luck

Strike Nannies

Please! If you have any opinion and concerns about my work to try to make this program better...before email me, see what you had done to try to help too, second don't ask me to do things for you, GO AND DO IT! I'm tired for being a modern slave and because of it I'm trying to help, if you are lazy and doesn't want to get any responsibility about our fight, please do not spend your time emailing and telling me what to do. I do my best...wrong or right...I DO SOMEthing!!!!

Sorry guys, but I have been receiving a lot of email from people saying for me just to change the petition or my ideas. I"M NOT!!! Most of them never did anything to help and now that got their open work permit they think the fight is over for the first stage...but it's not!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011