Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
mybhabyu said:
hi guys,

im april 2010 aplicant,i dont have open work permit yet:((

god bless averyone!
‎@mybhabyu and to some still waiting for your owp. try to contact you local MP Member of Parliament and they will help you to contact directly to CIC to know whats going on with your application. you can reach your MP by you portal code.

http://parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

worriedme:(

Dec 8, 2011
lyvly said:
my friend got OWP on her hand that was issued dec 4th
lyvly said:
my friend got OWP on her hand that was issued dec 4th

hi im new here.... im interesed who got an OWP ? is she/he applied 2011? at what month ? coz i did apply application feb is year ....im worried now.... :(

mybhabyu

Nov 22, 2010
@wsongco-thanks for the information:D

wsongco said:
‎ @ mybhabyu and to some still waiting for your owp. try to contact you local MP Member of Parliament and they will help you to contact directly to CIC to know whats going on with your application. you can reach your MP by you portal code.

Danna

May 2, 2011
worriedme:( said:
hi im new here.... im interesed who got an OWP ? is she/he applied 2011? at what month ? coz i did apply application feb is year ....im worried now.... :(
did u check the CIC hotline 127,what it said?

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there, i felt so bad...i got from the mail today my sister's OWP, she applied for OWP/PR on Jan2011 but she got hers first..was crying and i tried to call cic to ask them how this happened and i am 2months ahead with my sister passed my application...the agent just told me, "i am sorry about that, you will wait for your owp starting today dec.8-marc'12, but i am sure you will get yours soon"

my sister's owp signed dec 4, 2011,..i was so disappointed and i can feel now that they are so unfair!!

mybhabyu

Nov 22, 2010
tinkermarie said:
hi there, i felt so bad...i got from the mail today my sister's OWP, she applied for OWP/PR on Jan2011 but she got hers first..was crying and i tried to call cic to ask them how this happened and i am 2months ahead with my sister passed my application...the agent just told me, "i am sorry about that, you will wait for your owp starting today dec.8-marc'12, but i am sure you will get yours soon"

my sister's owp signed dec 4, 2011,..i was so disappointed and i can feel now that they are so unfair!!
i feel the same,look at mine im april 2010 aplicant and until now i dont have my OWP.
goodluck for us:(;

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
cardcraw said:
My take on this new initiative is that the 2011 applicants are getting OWP because it will be taking a hell of a long time to get PR. I cant see how this isnt a strategic move that is carefully calculated. Maybe am not open minded but there must be something behind this move. All will become clear in time.
I agree with you....there is always a hidden agenda with Jason Kenney...you'll never know whats next....

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Anyo e who got open work permit and the remarks written is pending lic?

RANJHA111

Aug 21, 2010
Hi Sir

Can you tell me how much time it will take if i apply for PR in June 2012, as I will complete 24 months as a caregiver in june 2012.And can i go to my back home, while my application is being processed????

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
rosellyalung said:
my friend who submitted his application in June 2011.I already got mine but it is in my cousin's house coz that's where I addressed it.I'll get it on saturday and probably mine has the same remark.

mybhabyu

Nov 22, 2010
tinkermarie said:
true, are you married or single?
im married but i didnt include my husband in my aplication process.i just declare him and changed my status when i got back here..from where are u??

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
rosellyalung said:
thats what is written on my remarks and below is "issued base on passport expiry

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]We are thankful for this Pilot Project that CIC is taking into effect; but we really don't know what is the real motives behind this. Maybe they are issuing long validity of OWP to covers the long processing of our PR. And I guess (just a guess that comes to my mind) those who didn't receive their OWP means those will be the lucky ones who will be selected to be granted for PR where Minister Kenney assumes for year 2012 that only 9000 LCP will be approved for PR. (sorry for using the word SELECTED!) because basically it's not based who first submitted their application. I'm happy to those who got OWP but looking back to those who have waited for so long and until now they haven't seen yet the light of their PR application I feel sorry for them. Hang on there LCP I know we will be soon reunited with our love ones!
[/size][/size]

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Those who did not receive their OWP though application was made in 2010,your application are well on the way to be granted the first stage approval and PR soon and those who got their OWP in a short period of time are still waiting for a decision to be made and PR probably will not come anytime soon so don't feel bad if you are still waiting for your OWP for some months or a year now.Just my speculation.