+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

LeilaF

Sep 20, 2011
honeysweetie said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]We are thankful for this Pilot Project that CIC is taking into effect; but we really don't know what is the real motives behind this. Maybe they are issuing long validity of OWP to covers the long processing of our PR. And I guess (just a guess that comes to my mind) those who didn't receive their OWP means those will be the lucky ones who will be selected to be granted for PR where Minister Kenney assumes for year 2012 that only 9000 LCP will be approved for PR. (sorry for using the word SELECTED!) because basically it's not based who first submitted their application. I'm happy to those who got OWP but looking back to those who have waited for so long and until now they haven't seen yet the light of their PR application I feel sorry for them. Hang on there LCP I know we will be soon reunited with our love ones!
[/size][/size]

Hi, I agree with you ...I'm happy for those 2011 applicants who got their OWP's right away...God is good really..for all of those who still waits for their turn just a little more patience and always look at the brighter side of the scenario, In fairness the CIC has done their share in reforming their system (though it's quite a mess and kinda unfair :)..) and let's thank them for the effort and pray that they may their hearts be touch and GRANT PR's the soonest they can after the 1st stage approval without prejudice...Their system is really killing us all who are in the forum, I suggest u guys continue to be vigilant in fighting for LCP's right to a faster family reunification and growth as an individual in their proud country called CANADA. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND BRIGHT NEW YEAR AHEAD to all the people here in the forum...KUDOS! :) ;)

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
EbonyIvory said:
Hi Christine
Hope you are doing well.
I suggest you contact MP in your area.
I didnt even have to drop by at the office.
With phone and email i could give them me and my kids information.
They just need your client ID number to get MIL(?)from CIC.
Your WP is just about to expire so CIC will issue your OWP for sure.
Hi Cindy!
Thanks for the info. I'm gonna wait til next week and hopefully I get mine too like most 2010 and some 2011 applicants. and if there is no good news I'll do what you advised. Take care!

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
honeysweetie said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]We are thankful for this Pilot Project that CIC is taking into effect; but we really don't know what is the real motives behind this. Maybe they are issuing long validity of OWP to covers the long processing of our PR. And I guess (just a guess that comes to my mind) those who didn't receive their OWP means those will be the lucky ones who will be selected to be granted for PR where Minister Kenney assumes for year 2012 that only 9000 LCP will be approved for PR. (sorry for using the word SELECTED!) because basically it's not based who first submitted their application. I'm happy to those who got OWP but looking back to those who have waited for so long and until now they haven't seen yet the light of their PR application I feel sorry for them. Hang on there LCP I know we will be soon reunited with our love ones!
[/size][/size]
I also feel that there is a hidden agenda behind all these things. faster owp, longer pr approval. It took 13 months to be exact for my owp to be approved, whereas, for other applicants, a month, 3 or 4? what is their basis for this? how about those who suffered long enough from the agony of this waiting game? Don't you think this is so unfair? CIC must be up to something.. and we'll find that out soon enough.. I just hope and pray that these officers realized how much frustration and suffering every live-in caregivers have experienced while waiting for our pr approval.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi loida it that you. who submit PR nov 2010?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Kristina S. said:
:D :D :D :D I HAVE MY OWP TODAY! THANKS GOD! THANKS JESUS! IT'S A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ME! TO THOSE HAVE IT.... CONGRATS!!!

TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT... IT WILL COME SOON! DON'T LOSS HOPE!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hi congratulations! do you have remarks on you owp? pls share

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Strikenannies said:
Ok ! Let's see if I got it:

- OWP doesn't mean PR and anything close to it
- we applicants from 2010 are still pending for PR.
- we have to pray for Cic issue our PR before they get 9000 PRs issued.
- we can't leave the country and come back even with the OWP because doesn't mean re entry.
- we still need a employer to come back to Canada.
- they issued the OWP as a pilot project that means shut up our month!!!

If you not applied for OWP, applied now because the pr will take awhile to come.

Hi strikenannies,

You got it... Applicants who receIved their owp with the remark" LIC pending pr" means that they haven't been approved for the first stage.
Those who were approved for the first stage o their PR approval has remark in their owp that says "initial stage approval".
Yes, nobody knows when the cic would feel like granting our PR
You are correct, the owp does not authorize re entry here in canada so if you want to go home ypu have to apply for a re entry visa so you can be admitted back again here and one pf the requirements when applying for re entry visa is a letter from an employer stating that he/she is expecting you to cOme back and work for them.
And tes, the new pilot program is just one way of shutting us up... Who knows what's the hidden
Agenda behind it...

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
wsongco said:
hi loida it that you. who submit PR nov 2010?
yes, it is me wsongco! could not log in anymore with my first username, hence, i signed up again. lol! but yes, i just received my owp today, finally relieved...for the moment. did u get urs already?

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
I believe the applicants before 4 June, 2010 got good news for the first stage approval.
Pls keep us posted.

Jie (6/1)
littlenurse (6/2)
outlook (6/2)
Jean1982 (6/2)
Hardworkangel (6/3)-decision made Congratulations!!! ;)
kyze129 (6/4)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
The rest June 2010 applicants on the sheet, hope to hear good news soon for the approval in principle.:)

Cryingmom
BC cad
irogk4u
EbonyIvory - pilot project OWP
Mrs Just Tiis - pilot project OWP
canela

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Congrats!
@loida- does your open has a remark too? Pls share ty

loida861

Dec 8, 2011
rosellyalung said:
Congrats!
@ loida- does your open has a remark too? Pls share ty
yes, it says, pending lic apr. agent i spoke with said, i will hear again on may 2012 about d status of my pr application. I would advised you guys that if you don't believe everything that call center agents said, cuz i had a rough experience this morning when i phoned them, when i asked about my owp (owp not in my hand yet this morning). She refused to open my file, didnt even bother to ask for my client id eventhough i insisted on giving it to her so she could at least look into my file whether my owp has been issued or mailed already. And this is what she said to me and i quote "you submiited your application nov, 2010, we are currently processing june 4, 2010 applicants. Your paper has not been opened and processed yet. Do not believe all the rumors you hear about lic's receiving their owp's since there is no truth behind that. you will receive update about ur application, after 18 months." how's that guys? she was just guessing. I phoned CIC again and talk to another agent this time,a very accomodating one. He asked for my personal details after i asked him politely if there is any way that he could look into my file in their system.. and he said yes. He said, your owp has been mailed to you last Dec 3. and that it is not a first stage approval, though I'll hear about d decision on May, 2012, provided that the processing time does not change. So you see co-lic's, different agents have different say.. hayyss!!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
loida861 said:
yes, it says, pending lic apr. agent i spoke with said, i will hear again on may 2012 about d status of my pr application. I would advised you guys that if you don't believe everything that call center agents said, cuz i had a rough experience this morning when i phoned them, when i asked about my owp (owp not in my hand yet this morning). She refused to open my file, didnt even bother to ask for my client id eventhough i insisted on giving it to her so she could at least look into my file whether my owp has been issued or mailed already. And this is what she said to me and i quote "you submiited your application nov, 2010, we are currently processing june 4, 2010 applicants. Your paper has not been opened and processed yet. Do not believe all the rumors you hear about lic's receiving their owp's since there is no truth behind that. you will receive update about ur application, after 18 months." how's that guys? she was just guessing. I phoned CIC again and talk to another agent this time,a very accomodating one. He asked for my personal details after i asked him politely if there is any way that he could look into my file in their system.. and he said yes. He said, your owp has been mailed to you last Dec 3. and that it is not a first stage approval, though I'll hear about d decision on May, 2012, provided that the processing time does not change. So you see co-lic's, different agents have different say.. hayyss!!
they r just call center agents...they r not visa officers and they always have different answers...lolzz

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Strikenannies said:
Ok ! Let's see if I got it:

- OWP doesn't mean PR and anything close to it
- we applicants from 2010 are still pending for PR.
- we have to pray for Cic issue our PR before they get 9000 PRs issued.
- we can't leave the country and come back even with the OWP because doesn't mean re entry.
- we still need a employer to come back to Canada.
- they issued the OWP as a pilot project that means shut up our month!!!

If you not applied for OWP, applied now because the pr will take awhile to come.

Where you got it?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Kristina S. said:
:D :D :D :D I HAVE MY OWP TODAY! THANKS GOD! THANKS JESUS! IT'S A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ME! TO THOSE HAVE IT.... CONGRATS!!!

TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT... IT WILL COME SOON! DON'T LOSS HOPE!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
CONGRATS!!!!!
Timeline for Live-in caregiver 2010 (Apr, May, June, Jul, Aug and other month 2010) who DIDN'T receive yet OWP

Update please

1. Marshmallow Apr 29 2010 Applicant
2. Ychty May 18 2010
3. Jie June 1 2010
4. jean1982 June 2 2010
5. outlook June 2 2010
6. Kysel 29 June 4 2010
7.Cryingmom June14 2010
8. BC cad June 16 2010
9. irigko4u June 21 2010
10. canela June 28 2010
11. Jelay Jul 5 2010
12. Katrina S Jul 7 2010 CONGRATS!!!!!!
13. Lakeshare Jul 7 2010
14. Chie Jul 21 2010
15. Honeygirl Aug 6 2010
16. kalinka Aug 18 2010
17. Matetski Aug 26 2010
18. Cjoie28. Dec 6 2010

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been reading posts and comments about OWP
I'm just wondering coz i did'nt have a sweet reply from the cic automated service
That says my application has been approved.
I'ts just until the date they received my application.
I'm dec 2010 applicant. And my friend whose october 2011 applicant
Got her OWP yesterday. :'(