+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

jazlee

Dec 8, 2011
hi there,
I'm just new to the forum,i just want to share and at the same time get answer to my query,i applied for pr last may 25,2010,received my opw dec.01,2011,just want to know if its a good idea for me,coz im planning to visit my family in the philippines coz its been almost 4 years now or should i just wait for my PR,and i want to see them,and do you think,how long will it take more, for me to recieve to my PR? thanks for your response in advance :D

Merry Christmas to all

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
wsongco said:
@ kalinka is it your initial drivers license? To renew it they dont ask for wp. You can even pay it online. Check their website.
Registry ask me my valid work permit (that time I haven't WP for the same employer yet), and I didn't renew driver license. It is my case (Edmonton, AB)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
jazlee said:
hi there,
I'm just new to the forum,i just want to share and at the same time get answer to my query,i applied for pr last may 25,2010,received my opw dec.01,2011,just want to know if its a good idea for me,coz im planning to visit my family in the philippines coz its been almost 4 years now or should i just wait for my PR,and i want to see them,and do you think,how long will it take more, for me to recieve to my PR? thanks for your response in advance :D

Merry Christmas to all
Are you single? My friend got her PR letter after 1 week when she got her OWP. So good luck for you

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
I got it, i got it !!!...owp is in the mail today. Issued last dec. 3 :D. Next stop job hunting :eek: God is good!!!!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
i got mine too yesterday.. the remark is ..LIC PENDING APPLICATION FOR PR.. it is valid until february 2013 which is my passport's expiry..

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyvly said:
i got mine too yesterday.. the remark is ..LIC PENDING APPLICATION FOR PR.. it is valid until february 2013 which is my passport's expiry..
Wow you guys got it ahead of mine, im Still waiting for my owp its been 7days (5 business days) oh well it will come soon,maybe toronto is far compare to other province,congratulations

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
miseria said:
congratulations lyvly! good for u
now you can get out of your dungeon..hahahaha..im glad you got approved..i know im surely not approved for the 1st stage yet coz i was not able to submit my PCC but anyways God made my xmas merrier..

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
http://www.embassymag.ca/page/view/caregiver-12-07-2011

u might want to read this guys, dont know if its bad or good.

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
lyvly said:
now you can get out of your dungeon..hahahaha..im glad you got approved..i know im surely not approved for the 1st stage yet coz i was not able to submit my PCC but anyways God made my xmas merrier..
whats PCC?

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Shelleonn said:
Wow you guys got it ahead of mine, im Still waiting for my owp its been 7days (5 business days) oh well it will come soon,maybe toronto is far compare to other province,congratulations
hello shelleon i live in calgary just around 5-6 hour-drive to vegreville..maybe thats y..all my friends who were approve got theirs too already..dont worry thou,,im sure yours is better..you are going to get 2 special mails from cic..gudluck!!!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
miseria said:
whats PCC?
my police clearance certificate from Q8..trrble process..

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyvly said:
hello shelleon i live in calgary just around 5-6 hour-drive to vegreville..maybe thats y..all my friends who were approve got theirs too already..dont worry thou,,im sure yours is better..you are going to get 2 special mails from cic..gudluck!!!
Yeah they said they sent me 2 letters one is owp and the other is a first stage approval letter,did you get both mails?maybe its coming soon for you,did you say in your owp remarks it said pending lic application?is that for every owp issued coz we know after owp you are not done pr yet

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paging trisha tayme berry11 and depressgirl again on your owp do you have a pending lic permanent resident application remarks?if no what remarks do you have?thanks a lot girls

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Shelleonn said:
Yeah they said they sent me 2 letters one is owp and the other is a first stage approval letter,did you get both mails?maybe its coming soon for you,did you say in your owp remarks it said pending lic application?is that for every owp issued coz we know after owp you are not done pr yet
yeah thats my remark i have just submitted my pr applctn last august..so its really not likely to get approval..