+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
cardcraw said:
Yeah, hoping is all we can do. Its hard to understand the rational behind the inconsistency in the processing of our papers because I thought it was a systematic process.

Mrs. Just Tiis does your October friend got approval is principle too? Is he or she married?
Her ECAS has not been updated. Same as mine. If that would be the basis, then we still dont have our 1st stage approval.

We'll confirm after we get something from the mail.

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
Her ECAS has not been updated. Same as mine. If that would be the basis, then we still dont have our 1st stage approval.

We'll confirm after we get something from the mail.
We are bove married by the way - with no kids.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
depressgirl said:
goodluck... how did you know that???im just curious ;) thanks
Thank you very much depressgirl and congratulations again on your first stage approval!!!! :D
Sorry if i gave you any confusion.
I meant my application is an officer' hand to assess for the first stage approval.
CIC call centre agent told me that yesterday but i have to wait until it comes my turn.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
I feel for you cardcraw :(
I am a June 2010 applicant and I got my OWP.
My friend is October 2010 and she got hers.

So don't lose hope...
@mrs.just tiis congrats when did you recieve your owp?for sure your gonna get 1st stage approval coz they already processing june 2010 applicants did your ecas change?

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Shelleonn said:
@ mrs.just tiis congrats when did you recieve your owp?for sure your gonna get 1st stage approval coz they already processing june 2010 applicants did your ecas change?
Thank you.
My OWP was approved on Dec 4.
My application was rcvd on June 24 2010 to be exact.
Ecas - still in process

Sofie

Oct 25, 2011
cryingmom said:
Thanks Enboyivory!

Yes, I tried both and often...but it's always the same, and only "your application was received on June 14, 2010, go back to the main menu.." I am so depressed, why is that? I even scared to talk to people about this...
We're on the same boat crying mom. I am a November 2010 applicant and everytime I call CIC they have nothing to tell me except that they received my application Nov.26,2010...timelime is 18 months and I might get my OWP in June 2012. I can't open my file on eCAS. So i know how you feel. Let's just keep the faith and hope for the best.

@wsongco...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy you finally received yours, you so deserved it. Goodluck and God Bless on your plans...

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
I just talked to an agent and he confirmed the approval of my work permit and told me to expect it on the mail in a couple of days. But he also told me that they have changed their system and the approval of my OWP does not mean my PR application has already been approved in principle too. Processing time he said is 17 months and so I should be expecting some news for my PR by Sept. 2012.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Sofie said:
We're on the same boat crying mom. I am a November 2010 applicant and everytime I call CIC they have nothing to tell me except that they received my application Nov.26,2010...timelime is 18 months and I might get my OWP in June 2012. I can't open my file on eCAS. So i know how you feel. Let's just keep the faith and hope for the best.

@ wsongco...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy you finally received yours, you so deserved it. Goodluck and God Bless on your plans...
thanks sofie.. i havent recv my owp they just mail it last dec 3 2011. a friend of mine called me she got her owp yesterday in the mail issued nov 30 so its a 5 business days. hopfully mine this friday or monday.
she sumitted her pr feb 2011. but on her case she found another employer and applied for new wp but in the end she got open wp not close wp. its a good thing happen to her.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Just would like to share about renewing driver' licence.

Without valid WP, I could renew my driver' licence in May, 2011.
The lady at office only asked me if i have a credit card with my picture on it.
With it, i got the new driver' licence valid til _May, 2016 which is my birthday in 5 years.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
EbonyIvory said:
Just would like to share about renewing driver' licence.

Without valid WP, I could renew my driver' licence in May, 2011.
The lady at office only asked me if i have a credit card with my picture on it.
With it, i got the new driver' licence valid til _May, 2016 which is my birthday in 5 years.
It is case by case too. They didn't give me new driver license without WP. Even I have Visa card

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Kalinka said:
It is case by case too. They didn't give me new driver license without WP. Even I have Visa card
Hi Kalinka
Yes, i knew it but I didnt have to mention about my WP.
She just told me that she needs to see another my identification such as a credit card with my picture on it. :)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
EbonyIvory said:
Hi Kalinka
Yes, i knew it but I didnt have to mention about my WP.
She just told me that she needs to see another my identification such as a credit card with my picture on it. :)
Ok

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@kalinka is it your initial drivers license? To renew it they dont ask for wp. You can even pay it online. Check their website.