Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destiny14 said:
Hi! thanks for remembering...Actually, just checked my ecas:

Medical results have been received
A decision has been made and you will be contacted

At last! after 19 months! whew!
Thank you Lord God... ;) ;) ;)
hey destiny!congratulations and i hope they will contact you soon!because i have the same statement since november last year and i havent heard any thing.This is what my ecas states
We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.
We started processing your application on March 10, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on November 23, 2010 to about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
We received the requested information on July 26, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caely said:
hey destiny!congratulations and i hope they will contact you soon!because i have the same statement since november last year and i havent heard any thing.This is what my ecas states
We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.
We started processing your application on March 10, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on November 23, 2010 to about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
We received the requested information on July 26, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
Do you have any dependants?

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
rosellyalung said:
Me i send my passport copy it was not post on ecasI

Me too...

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Im just about to renew my passport coz it expires 1 OCT, 2012. Its gonna take 3weeks to renew so i can send it to CPV in the middle of DEC. If i send it by mail, they will open it after 3 months of arrival. I just talked to a CIC call center agent he told me he doesnt have fax number and i can try send it by fax if i know the fax number coz my OWP might issue until Jan. My plan now is to send it both ways but little bit worried if its accptable since im not asked to send it by fax like tayme.

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outlook2011 said:
Hello Tayme, they are posting it in ecas. Like mine, I sent a photocopy of my renewed passport. It was posted in my ecas the date they receive.
I checked my ecas today no posting regarding my fax

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
Me i send my passport copy it was not post on ecasI
I want to know were you requested to send a copy of your passport? Or you just mailed it for the update of your papers.

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Im just about to renew my passport coz it expires 1 OCT, 2012. Its gonna take 3weeks to renew it so i can send it to CPV in the middle of DEC. If i send it by mail, they will open it after 3 months of arrival. I just taked to a CIC call center agent he told me he doesnt have fax number and i can try send it by fax if i know the fax number coz my OWP might issue until Jan. My plan now is to send it both ways but little bit worried if its accptable since im not asked to send it by fax like tayme.
I think I better send a photocopy of my passport by mail too. Ive waited long enough, dont want this passport number be the reason and causing for more delay. I was asked to fax it attention to a certain person and fax it two weeks ago the most. Received a call from her yesterday(same name who reqested)confirming no fax from me...OMG!!! it took her sometime to phone me back regarding the matter.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Im just about to renew my passport coz it expires 1 OCT, 2012. Its gonna take 3weeks to renew it so i can send it to CPV in the middle of DEC. If i send it by mail, they will open it after 3 months of arrival. I just talked to a CIC call center agent he told me he doesnt have fax number and i can try send it by fax if i know the fax number coz my OWP might issue until Jan. My plan now is to send it both ways but little bit worried if its accptable since im not asked to send it by fax like tayme.
Ebony, why are renewing your passport if it will expire in a year from now? I'm not sure but I believe that you can't even renew a passport before 6 months to expire. Don't worry your OWP will come before your passport expire. I understand you but sometimes anxious can make people get to forward. Renew your passport 6 months before expire, before than that there is no meaning to do so.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
ebony, i agree with tayme... u dont need to renew your passport now if its still valid for one year. dont worry too much! :)

fax now! so u will receive you OWP soon! :)

guys, anybody know how long to receive new LMO?

tayme said:
I think I better send a photocopy of my passport by mail too. Ive waited long enough, dont want this passport number be the reason and causing for more delay. I was asked to fax it attention to a certain person and fax it two weeks ago the most. Received a call from her yesterday(same name who reqested)confirming no fax from me...OMG!!! it took her sometime to phone me back regarding the matter.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Thanks tayme,strikenannies,roxaida for the reply
The reason why i want to renew my passport is that my kids also will get their study permits at the same date as mine. To extend 3 of us, OWP and study permits will cost me extra $400 when they expire at the end of Sep,2012. If i get my OWP in Jan 2012, its only valid for 8 months. I talked to Korean Consulate today they say i can renew my passport now and coz its electronic passport, it will take 3 weeks to renew.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Im also sick and tired of renewing everything including MSP and applying for new application to extend our stay again (this gives me a big headache everytime to gather all the documents since i have dependants). I have been to border few times and i wonder if i can extend my OWP and my kids study permits there before they expire instead of sending them to CIC that way i wont bother myself to renew my passport this time. I know too much weight on my mind before getting OWP.

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
Guys , need your help , please
I am getting my papers done to apply for a new visa and in this one http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257E.PDF on the second page there is details of visit to canada. So the questions is do I have to give this info because I am already in Canada and I am not applying to come to CANADA.

and also does anybody know what is proof of financial support? its in the checklist to apply for a visa

Thank you in advance :D

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@tesa- this kit is for what purpose?