+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls and Boys from Vancouver area!!

Do you guys want to meet up for a coffee sometime before Christmas? Or lunch? Maybe a Pinoy restaurant as I'm not Philipino and I would love to try the food.

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Strikenannies said:

Do you guys want to meet up for a coffee sometime before Christmas? Or lunch? Maybe a Pinoy restaurant as I'm not Philipino and I would love to try the food.

Im not philipino either but i would like to meet other nannies and share stories!! we always could use some help!

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Can please anyone tell me what is E-CAS? IS this a application file num or something else?

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
mkdhaliwal said:
Can please anyone tell me what is E-CAS? IS this a application file num or something else?
put your infomation in blank, then you will see your application status.
services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
mkdhaliwal said:
e-Client Application Status

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone here know the CIC email address$ I was requested to fax my passport number and ive done it last november 8,2011. I RECEIVED a phone call again today asking me to fax it again coz they didnt receive anything. The lady that i spoke with told me that she will call me back if she still didnt get my fax, i assumed she got it since office time almost over and no phone call from her. Just want to make sure, plan to send her an email as well....
GUYS I need your help....thanks.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
tayme said:
Does anyone here know the CIC email address$ I was requested to fax my passport number and ive done it last november 8,2011. I RECEIVED a phone call again today asking me to fax it again coz they didnt receive anything. The lady that i spoke with told me that she will call me back if she still didnt get my fax, i assumed she got it since office time almost over and no phone call from her. Just want to make sure, plan to send her an email as well....
GUYS I need your help....thanks.
Hi tayme
Lets hope she must got it. :)
Cant CIC agents leave a note on your file if you give them a call in stead?

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Strikenannies said:

Sure... Anytime... Let me know ;)

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Hi tayme
Lets hope she must got it. :)
Cant CIC agents leave a note on your file if you give them a call in stead?
That i do not know if they will post it on my ecas by the time they got it. And i failed to ask her where to reach her directly, the number thar appears when she called was a private number. I will try to phone tomorrow using cic toll number.

Nov 22, 2011
Hello. I have been following this post and would like to give an opinion if I may. First of all a strike seems like a very bad idea as you have no union and therefor no protection from your individual employers. What I would recommend is writing a petition and have not only people waiting on PR. but also those who have already endured this most ridiculous process sign it. The Government listens to numbers!!! The other option I would recommend would be to contact Jason Kenney's office personally. When I called to make inquiries I got through no problem and it only took me 5 minuets to discover his contact information is 1168 137 Ave SE
Calgary, AB, T2J 6T6 P. 403-225-3480 F. 403-225-3504
Ottawa Office: 325 East Block, House of Commons, Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6, P. 613-992-2235, F. 613-992-1920
Email: kennej @ parl.gc.ca
Nothing spells out concern like being bombarded with 3000 phone calls a day! I hope this helps, and wish you all the best with your trials. From my heart Welcome to Canada. I hope the future for you here is better than the present!

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cats_lover said:
Im not philipino either but i would like to meet other nannies and share stories!! we always could use some help!
Catslover, Are you a Mexican? we are here in victoria bc, and we are mexicans. ;)

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Born and raised Canadian said:
Hello. I have been following this post and would like to give an opinion if I may. First of all a strike seems like a very bad idea as you have no union and therefor no protection from your individual employers. What I would recommend is writing a petition and have not only people waiting on PR. but also those who have already endured this most ridiculous process sign it. The Government listens to numbers!!! The other option I would recommend would be to contact Jason Kenney's office personally. When I called to make inquiries I got through no problem and it only took me 5 minuets to discover his contact information is 1168 137 Ave SE
Calgary, AB, T2J 6T6 P. 403-225-3480 F. 403-225-3504
Ottawa Office: 325 East Block, House of Commons, Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6, P. 613-992-2235, F. 613-992-1920
Email: kennej @ parl.gc.ca
Nothing spells out concern like being bombarded with 3000 phone calls a day! I hope this helps, and wish you all the best with your trials. From my heart Welcome to Canada. I hope the future for you here is better than the present!
Thanks a lot! I just posted it in my community on facebook and I emailed him already.

I don't believe that he will get back to me but at least I'm trying...

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Strikenannies said:

Yes sure. Just make a plan. By the way... I'm leaving on Dec. 14 for holiday. If I can't meet you because of too tight schedules, maybe I can cook Filipino food for you to try... By next year... ;)

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
tayme said:
That i do not know if they will post it on my ecas by the time they got it. And i failed to ask her where to reach her directly, the number thar appears when she called was a private number. I will try to phone tomorrow using cic toll number.
Hello Tayme, they are posting it in ecas. Like mine, I sent a photocopy of my renewed passport. It was posted in my ecas the date they receive.