Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
Already have my OPEN WORK PERMIT & about to apply for TRV (Re-entry VISA) but I don't have job yet (currently unemployed as my employer released me already) and I have IN CANADA application for PRV that makes me wonder...some said I can go but others said to just stay & wait for the approval of my PRV. I am just confused now....I don't want everything into waste but my Family is begging me to come home esp. for the Holidays. When I left my new born, she can't hold her own bottle yet but now she is already eating by herself :(( My 3y/o son then is already in Gr.3 now & will have his 1st Communion. I haven't seen my husband for 2yrs. My Parents are becoming weak & sickly...If you can guide & enlighten me it will be a great help for me & my family. Thanks!!!
hi sydney, i submitted my TRV already at Buffalo coz i wanted to go home as well this coming December. I don't have a work yet and so I ask my previous employer a letter stating that i worked with them and attach a t4..i'm hoping it would work so i'm my crossing my fingers for that...keep you updated though..

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls!!

Update about the meeting with Don Davies yesterday...A lot of people was there, with different issues, same issues, but everybody waiting, the lack of information, different information...

each one exposed their problem. concern and he wrote down and promise to try to ask some of our questions to Jason Kenney.

I got off from there with the sensation that the time lime will increase...and I'm so sorry for saying it...the government do not have a plan, for anyone, they just play with their cards...for sure the LCP is the less important program for the government.

Let's see if we will get some answers from that or from Boyzone...by the way BOYZONE good luck!!!

To pink, berry, ebony and some other girls that was there...It was really nice to meet you and I hope we can catch up again soon....

maybe a tea and cake at my place....

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Thanks for the updates guys! I hope that will helP us by voicing out our concerns

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Nice meeting you too... Strikenannies, outlook, ebonyivory, judy and the rest..;) Yeah, let's do that, let's catch up ;)

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Just got a letter today that my PR interview is going to be in 10 days! So exciting!!!:)
I am single and located in Toronto, this is the Scarborough office where I have to go. Yay!

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
AgiHun said:
Just got a letter today that my PR interview is going to be in 10 days! So exciting!!!:)
I am single and located in Toronto, this is the Scarborough office where I have to go. Yay!
Oh and I got my OWP on October 4th!:)

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
AgiHun said:

Congratulations!!!'

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
click this link for Live-in caregiver 2010 timeline
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Congrats agihun!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Good job kalinka

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
rosellyalung said:
Good job kalinka
It is Big Thanks for Wsongco
She did it for all of us

click this link for Live-in caregiver 2010 timeline
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0