CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
thanks BOYZONE for a great effort. for the mean time lets stop thinking about our papers and enjoy the nice warm weather tomorrow. Go Pacman GO!

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kalinka said:
It is 2010 Sept 2 - my friend got her OWP (single) 3 days ago

Thank u..im an Oct. 2010 applicant,im hoping il recv mine soon,i want to go hone for vacation.. : (

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
thanks BOYZONE for a great effort. for the mean time lets stop thinking about our papers and enjoy the nice warm weather tomorrow. Go Pacman GO!
Yeah ryt!! go fight pacman..lol

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shey said:
Dont lose hope.. God is able... Just keep your faith.. When did you passed your application?
Sent it OCt. 12,2010 they recv it Oct. 15,2010...im unemployed ryt now and my work permit will expire this end of this month..but i found employer and recv their LMO yesterday and im still planning to send application to change employer so that il have a work permit again..do u think should i send an applicatio again? Or wait for my OWP?!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
awol_78 said:
Hi boyzone, thank you so much. Are they going to continue issuing OWP for all married applicants even without lc2 kit? My sister is booked on dec 15 for Philippines. She is married and a may applicant. Thank you for your reply. God bless.
Granting 1st stage approval or OWP is not based on LC2 KIT,please read my posting above thank you!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
katrin said:

Hi,do you know what month now are they issuing OWP for single appliant? Thanx
In some cases they are now processing August and September 2010 applicants

Shey

Nov 10, 2011
Yeah.. I think you should coz your changing a new employer.. But if you still work at the same employer theres no need for that.. Coz your status will be implied status..

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
In some cases they are now processing August and September 2010 applicants
Thanx,coz im
Confused if i should send an application to change employer so that il have a valid work permit again to go back home for vacation in january 2012 or just wait for my OWP,,coz i they recv my application last oct.2010...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shey said:
Yeah.. I think you should coz your changing a new employer.. But if you still work at the same employer theres no need for that.. Coz your status will be implied status..
Tah i know that,but im still hoping that il recv it soon..Thanx anyways..

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@katrin

its best to apply new wp. theres no guarantee when you will received owp. better be safe. but if your new wp doesnt process yet and you get your owp. you can call cic to refund your money.

@ shey i send you message in your inbox.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
@ katrin

its best to apply new wp. theres no guarantee when you will received owp. better be safe. but if your new wp doesnt process yet and you get your owp. you can call cic to refund your money.

Im planning to send it nextweek..oh thanx for the info..

Shey

Nov 10, 2011
wsongco said:
@ katrin

thank you so much wsongco.. For sharing.. Godbless! :)

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
Granting 1st stage approval or OWP is not based on LC2 KIT,please read my posting above thank you!
Thanks! I actually read it before posting my reply. Thank you for the info, maybe we will wait and see if cic will continue issuing owp even for those without LC2. Looking at the trend lately, those with lc2 are the ones receiving owp as of now. Thank you again for the info, it gave high hopes for my sister.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks very much Boyzone!!!

I know you are busy right now so I will wait for you to take your time and answer me back...Some of my questions you had answered already...