+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
its not fair.....im july 20 2010 and still on process...no updates no letter or even call from immigration yet....why they dont process orderly.....so deepressing.....

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
@faithangel: i think that CIC is waiting for some answer from Philipines, because of it all girls from Philipines get their papers later...I'm not sure...It's what I think...but hold on...yours is coming...

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Yes but their permits are always based on my permit
Hi EbonyIvory. I am also a single mom with 12 years old daughter. I tryed to bring her here to Canada twice and all my attempts in Moscow's embassy wwere denyed!!! It is so sad, we haven't seen each other almost two years and I am not for sure how long I am going wait more. I applied for PR only on February 2! Can you please to share with me your information for bringing a dependant child to Canada> THANK YOU SO MUCH:)!!!

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@SWEETCHAD
Congratulations!!! Sana kami na sumunod agad sau :) May I ask, does your family already had their MEDICAL??? When did they receive MEDICAL REQ

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
@ SWEETCHAD
Congratulations!!! Sana kami na sumunod agad sau :) May I ask, does your family already had their MEDICAL??? When did they receive MEDICAL REQUEST from CIC-MANILA???
Thanks a lot! More power! God bless us all!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sydneywhite said:
@ SWEETCHAD
Congratulations!!! Sana kami na sumunod agad sau :) May I ask, does your family already had their MEDICAL??? When did they receive MEDICAL REQ
Mydependent now is just my son.he is 7 years old.he didn't have the medical request yet.even AOR,he didn't receive yet.CIC receive the LC2 kit last September 16,2011.maybe this week they will receive the AOR or medical.hopefully.thanks sydneywhite.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/FEATURE/feature/6442511172/story.html
OMG, so what does it mean to us who has pending applications?are we gonna wait more?this is really really depressing strikenannies...i've been waiting for a long time now and when this changes comes again what happens next?until when do i have to suffer...i'm soooo tired...thanks for the link strikenannies...

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michan said:
Im sorry but i dont know the exact meaning of this Abbreviation but ECAS is Canada's automatic online application tracker. you can see your application updates on it. hope my reply helps you somehow. :)
thanks for the info michan...

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plussy said:
Hi Lholie,

Electronic Client Application Status.

You can check yours in this link:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
thanks for the link plussy...i've checked already and yes it is in process that's all...

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
lholie said:
OMG, so what does it mean to us who has pending applications?are we gonna wait more?this is really really depressing strikenannies...i've been waiting for a long time now and when this changes comes again what happens next?until when do i have to suffer...i'm soooo tired...thanks for the link strikenannies...
Iholie- I'm trying to think that this new changes that maybe will come next year wont affect us caregivers, because the program has its own rules, but i'm pretty sure that will affect grandparents and parents applicants, and also sponsorships, even you proving that you can sponsor someone, this person may have to prove at least english and some level of education...I'm not sure...everything is in the air...

I don't think the government will mess around with the LCP, I said that because I didn't see any plans for childcare around...if they do not have plans for it, seem to me, that they are counting with the LCP to provide childcare for canadians...the problems is that the number of caregivers coming is getting low and low every year...what I think it's their own fall...there's no support for us...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Datamira said:
Hi EbonyIvory. I am also a single mom with 12 years old daughter. I tryed to bring her here to Canada twice and all my attempts in Moscow's embassy wwere denyed!!! It is so sad, we haven't seen each other almost two years and I am not for sure how long I am going wait more. I applied for PR only on February 2! Can you please to share with me your information for bringing a dependant child to Canada> THANK YOU SO MUCH:)!!!
Privet Datamira. Esli vashu immigracionnie faili v processe rassmotreniya (a oni kak raz v processe - tak kak vi podavali v Fevrale), to na novie imm zaprosi budet otkaz< mne toje 2 raza otkazali v Moskovskom posolstve.
V sluchae s detmi nanny s foruma - tak ona ih privezla (kak ona i sama eto podtverjdaet - aj v 2007 g< posle sobesedovaniya v Seattle), esli bi ona podavala bi posle podachi na PR - to i ei bi otkazali. Ostalos ne tak i mnogo - uje rassmatrivayt Avgust, eti 3 mes podavalo ochen malo applikantov (osen)

kyzel29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2012
Doc's Request.
AUG. 2012
AOR Received.
NOV. 7, 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 25, 2015
Interview........
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Passport Req..
JUNE 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOON :)
LANDED..........
SOON :)
We received your application for permanent residence on June 4, 2010.
We started processing your application on August 18, 2010.

i'm with dependent..how long is our processing time for open work permit??
pls help

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
Kalinka said:
Privet Datamira. Esli vashu immigracionnie faili v processe rassmotreniya (a oni kak raz v processe - tak kak vi podavali v Fevrale), to na novie imm zaprosi budet otkaz< mne toje 2 raza otkazali v Moskovskom posolstve.
V sluchae s detmi nanny s foruma - tak ona ih privezla (kak ona i sama eto podtverjdaet - aj v 2007 g< posle sobesedovaniya v Seattle), esli bi ona podavala bi posle podachi na PR - to i ei bi otkazali. Ostalos ne tak i mnogo - uje rassmatrivayt Avgust, eti 3 mes podavalo ochen malo applikantov (osen)
Pls speak English.This is Canadian(English) website!

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls from Vancouver!

http://dondavies.ndp.ca/

I will be there, if you decide to attend please email me and we can setup a place to meet.

And yes I agree with the note above, only english, We come here to share informations, your information can be helpful for more than one person...if you have problem with english I can help you to post here. Sorry Kalinka but It's true...