Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Girls from Vancouver!

http://dondavies.ndp.ca/

I will be there, if you decide to attend please email me and we can setup a place to meet.

And yes I agree with the note above, only english, We come here to share informations, your information can be helpful for more than one person...if you have problem with english I can help you to post here. Sorry Kalinka but It's true...
thanks for the info stirkenannies. I love to attend but cannot since i live from Vancouver Island, with a baby it is really hard to travel. although, i sent an email to don davies sharing my thoughts with regards to the long wait of the processing. are you gonna attend? if you do, keep us updated though...thank you

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Vancouver Kingsway residents, you are invited to a Town Hall meeting hosted by Don Davies, MP, Official Opposition Critic for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

Kensington Community Centre, upstairs Seniors Lounge (5175 Dumfries St @ E.37th Ave), on Thursday, Nov. 10th from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.

Don wants to hear from you about your experiences with Canada's immigration system, in particular, about wait times.

Are you, or someone you know, applying for permanent residence in Canada?
How long have you been waiting for your spouse, parents, or children to join you in Canada?
Are you frustrated with lengthy processing times?
Do you have ideas for speeding up the application process?
Come to the town hall and give us your feedback. Don wants to hear from you!

No RSVP required

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
khalsaa said:
thanx sweetchad for help
please tell me
do i need to attch fingerprint with application ?
Nope fingerprinted form is just needed in the country if u will get a police clearance.like in hongkong.u don't need to attach it to your application.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Strikenannies said:
Girls from Vancouver!

http://dondavies.ndp.ca/

I will be there, if you decide to attend please email me and we can setup a place to meet.

And yes I agree with the note above, only english, We come here to share informations, your information can be helpful for more than one person...if you have problem with english I can help you to post here. Sorry Kalinka but It's true...

I will try to attend...what's your e-add?

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls from Vancouver!

Please email me if you're attending the metting with Don Davis on November 10.

vancouverbr@yahoo.ca

I hope to see a lot of you guys there!

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Other important thing I want to know:

Who's single that sent application for OWP and PR before September/2010 that hasn't received nothing yet?

I know that has 2 girls from Philipines... I want to know because I wanna take it to Don Davies next week!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Datamira said:
Hi EbonyIvory. I am also a single mom with 12 years old daughter. I tryed to bring her here to Canada twice and all my attempts in Moscow's embassy wwere denyed!!! It is so sad, we haven't seen each other almost two years and I am not for sure how long I am going wait more. I applied for PR only on February 2! Can you please to share with me your information for bringing a dependant child to Canada> THANK YOU SO MUCH:)!!!
I had the same situation. I tried to bring my son here (the first time by visitor visa, and second time I applied for study visa). I applied for PR and OWP on Aug 2010, and then I applied on Sept 2010 for study visa for my son (I applied to Moscow Embassy too), and we had refuse for study and visitor visa (reason - officer wrote - He is not sure my son will leave Canada when his visa will expired.
Now I am just asking God give us patient

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
hello guyz..newbie here... just wud like to share some concerns of some live in nannys... i have a question..

Is nanny share legal?

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
@ lyvly:

No it is not legal... You're only supposed to work with the pwrson whose name appears on your live in caregivers work visa... I hate emPloyers who do that...

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
@berry..
i hope the minister knows tthis kind of abuse..thanks

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
;D :DThanks God! You answered my prayers :D
Guys! Finally! The very long......wait is over!!!!!! wish you have all yours too.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I'll be expecting the letter w/in this week, i am so happy!!! We can renew our ohip and capable for job haunting now.