Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
UNDER Live-in Caregiver Program Q1 & Q2 YTD 2011 (january-june 2011)
---only 395 PR applicant process all offices abroad
( 339 are from philippines )

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thanks boyzone for the info.Now I feel relieved.We don't have a choice but to wait.they are the Policy maker and they are also the policy breaker.the decision of our papers depend on them.My advised to those LIC who doesn't have an LC2 kit yet and jobless just be patient and look for a new job as a caregiver.in this way you will not be bored.just don't think about your applications.you just be stressed out.remember we have to live here in Canada.we have to be strong.we did wait for 2 years for our LCP.I think we can still make the another 2 years for our PR.be patient and pray.Remember theres a reason for everything.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
exactly to those still waiting i suggest to look for another employer we never know when our PR come at least there somegthing you get busy with.
Nobody answer yet.. What if you want to renew your wp with same/new employer and your work permit is expired... Do we need to pay restoration to get a new wp?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
wsongco said:
exactly to those still waiting i suggest to look for another employer we never know when our PR come at least there somegthing you get busy with.
Nobody answer yet.. What if you want to renew your wp with same/new employer and your work permit is expired... Do we need to pay restoration to get a new wp?
No u don't have to because you are currently on implied status.just write a cover letter stating that u have an application for PR and OWP.tell them that u don't know when is it coming so u decided to renew or look for a new job.u don't have to apply for a restoration.that's what I'm doing now.my new employer is processing my LMO but I'm not working with them yet unless I have the wp.I told them that.I have to go home on may so I decided to have a new nanny job so I can go home next year.I already have a plane ticket.I don't know when is my owp will come so I look for a new employer in case my owp is not yet here by may.I'm tired of fighting.I will just keep quiet and wait for my turn.we have nothing to do.I did my part.I talked to the MP but they just ignored me.I'm not a citizen.they still have the right to send us home if they want too.we are foreigners of this couNtry.I know God will make a way to fulfill everybodies dream.just be patient.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
No u don't have to because you are currently on implied status.just write a cover letter stating that u have an application for PR and OWP.tell them that u don't know when is it coming so u decided to renew or look for a new job.u don't have to apply for a restoration.that's what I'm doing now.my new employer is processing my LMO but I'm not working with them yet unless I have the wp.I told them that.I have to go home on may so I decided to have a new nanny job so I can go home next year.I already have a plane ticket.I don't know when is my owp will come so I look for a new employer in case my owp is not yet here by may.I'm tired of fighting.I will just keep quiet and wait for my turn.we have nothing to do.I did my part.I talked to the MP but they just ignored me.I'm not a citizen.they still have the right to send us home if they want too.we are foreigners of this couNtry.I know God will make a way to fulfill everybodies dream.just be patient.
for me im still working as a caregiver for my only employer since i came here eventhough my work permit expires last june 2011 she understand my plight and there family especially there kids love meand treat as one of the family,so i dont really care much of the owp coz im not in a hurry to leave them even if i got my owp im just fighting for our rights and for our families that is the one suffering most

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad and shelleon you guys were been patient on this situation.just remember not to lose hope. i don't know how much tears i cried too. so pls be strong.. it can be done and it will be done!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shelleonn said:
for me im still working as a caregiver for my only employer since i came here eventhough my work permit expires last june 2011 she understand my plight and there family especially there kids love meand treat as one of the family,so i dont really care much of the owp coz im not in a hurry to leave them even if i got my owp im just fighting for our rights and for our families that is the one suffering most
U should extend your wp with your current employer.for health card.if your wp expired your health card expires too.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
@ faithangel @ Katrin @ Kalinka

Are you guys single or married? I just can't understand why some received their OWP and some not?! This drive me crazy...

There's something wrong there....Maybe a hacker got in their computer and made a messy and now they are trying to fix it..who knows??

@ Kablas- where did you get those numbers?

application receive for Permanent resident under LICP
Jan - june 2010==6,947
Jan - June 2011==678

@strikenannies _ I am single,no dependent...Oct.2010 applicant.. long way to go!!!

It's a very strong information, maybe because of that they are trying to hold us in our jobs...but seems that has a lot of caregivers looking for job too...too confusing...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:

I tried to look for another employer since May 2011,sent LMO last July and they refused the application of the employer and now started to find another,sent LMO August and after a month they told the employer after a month that there was a missing document on the fax,.and may re fax/resubmit again, last sept 27 the employer applied again and now there's still no update...so upset about how HRSDC and immigration processing time...aarrrgghhh!

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
lets just have faith in GOD and wait upon HIS perfect time guys...we cant do anything its true we are foreigner in this country so we need to abide their rules...lets just join in prayer that GOD will do something for us...we did our part already try to speak to someone whom we knew could help us but we failed...GOD knows the best for us and theres always reason for everything so just pray and be patient...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
[/quot

Same situation i just applying for new job to get a work permit so that i can go home,,.coz mine will expire nextmonth,and no open yet and im planning to gome by january..

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
Strikenannies said:
@ faithangel @ Katrin @ Kalinka

Are you guys single or married? I just can't understand why some received their OWP and some not?! This drive me crazy...

There's something wrong there....Maybe a hacker got in their computer and made a messy and now they are trying to fix it..who knows??

@ Kablas- where did you get those numbers?

application receive for Permanent resident under LICP
Jan - june 2010==6,947
Jan - June 2011==678

i am single no dependant july 20 applicant

It's a very strong information, maybe because of that they are trying to hold us in our jobs...but seems that has a lot of caregivers looking for job too...too confusing...

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Well guys...it's nice to have hope and faith...patience! Patience! But the thing is we're not getting any younger. We do have dreams and plans for our future..that being said, the LONG WAIT was not part of it! We worked without complaining all the abuse just to finish the program...we give our best. :( :mad:

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad i dont bother renewing it coz its gonna take how long 3mos?and my employer said she will just cover me if i got sick luckily my body is strong and i always take care of myself, I dont plan to go home next year if my owp is not here and i just got back home last march 2011 for 1 month vacation my employer always sends me home every year so i can see my family and they pay my airfare i just didn't go home last year coz i apply my pr @ sarahcunanan yeah your right luckily im strong and always keeping in mind about our future that one day we will be there and be unite with my son and wife

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
So that's it? We just have to suck it up? It is just so unfair! Why are they doing this to us???!!!