waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
daneegirl78 said:
I have a dependent too.submitted my application on april 2010 and has been anxiously waiting for 18 long months now!I could agree more it is indeed a torture and like u I really wanted to go home and be with my family! Anybody knows if there is any problem if u just wait for ur OP in the phil?
I never been encounter like this case.can I share your timeline pls?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweetchad if your application doesn't have good news when its 18mos it could go up again by 18-19 mos,its update day again today,so we might get bad news again

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shelleonn said:
Sweetchad if your application doesn't have good news when its 18mos it could go up again by 18-19 mos,its update day again today,so we might get bad nws again
You are absolutely right.it will go to 18-19 months today.I called CIC..and the call center agent told me they are assessing April 3 applicants.it doesn't matter if my application is 18 months.I ask this Fucking call center agent if he can email the CIC to follow up my application coz it's 19 months today,he just told me he can't do that because the website says they assessing April 3.FUCK U.everybody cannot help us for our case.Canada sucks.even our MP is ignoring me.I'm really really pissed off now.I feel I wanna kill them all.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sweetchad said:
You are absolutely right.it will go to 18-19 months today.I called CIC..and the call center agent told me they are assessing April 3 applicants.it doesn't matter if my application is 18 months.I ask this *censored word*ing call center agent if he can email the CIC to follow up my application coz it's 19 months today,he just told me he can't do that because the website says they assessing April 3.*censored word* U.everybody cannot help us for our case.Canada sucks.even our MP is ignoring me.I'm really really pissed off now.I feel I wanna kill them all.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
@tayme:

Cic started processing my application on july 20, 2010.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
sweetchad said:
You are absolutely right.it will go to 18-19 months today.I called CIC..and the call center agent told me they are assessing April 3 applicants.it doesn't matter if my application is 18 months.I ask this *censored word*ing call center agent if he can email the CIC to follow up my application coz it's 19 months today,he just told me he can't do that because the website says they assessing April 3.*censored word* U.everybody cannot help us for our case.Canada sucks.even our MP is ignoring me.I'm really really pissed off now.I feel I wanna kill them all.

I agree with you, i called the call center, no answer, even went to the MP but cic is now being tough even to the MP offices... This is already an abuse to us... Why can't just release the f______g owp so we can move forward! It is really frustrating me !!!!!!!!!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We really don't have the control of our fates right now it looks like they are playing with our lives,even higher ups cannot help us anymore even if we talk to queen elizabeth or stephen harper its hopeless,well there is a thing called karma and when it gets you,you will know if you did a good thing or bad thing

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
This is totally abused to us!!! I'd rather call it human trafficking, because they are holding us for their bureaucracy!!! They just want us for money, maybe we should tweet this link to our tv networks(port of origin) to let them know whats really happening to us here in this crap country, more tweeter accnt the better,Not just tweeter do it as well on facebook and make a flood, Or share this link on facebook, in that way, every countries gonna be aware and it could be the possibility that canada is not helpful country, instead! Its crap!!!just to get our own medias attention, besides! some of us here tried to seek help for ctv, cbc, etc... but none of those tv networks help us,Help me god! Because i dont know what i am capable of right now!!

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
@aenil

Yup... exactly same letter that i receive last may 18,2011.. and It will be at least six to seven months before the file is assigned to an officer, at which point the applicant will be contacted directly if further information is required to make a decision.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Pinky_mom said:
This is totally abused to us!!! I'd rather call it human trafficking, because they are holding us for their bureaucracy!!! They just want us for money, maybe we should tweet this link to our tv networks(port of origin) to let them know whats really happening to us here in this crap country, more tweeter accnt the better,Not just tweeter do it as well on facebook and make a flood, Or share this link on facebook, in that way, every countries gonna be aware and it could be the possibility that canada is not helpful country, instead! Its crap!!!just to get our own medias attention, besides! some of us here tried to seek help for ctv, cbc, etc... but none of those tv networks help us,Help me god! Because i dont know what i am capable of right now!!

I know and understand how you feel... It's emotional torture... They are just oblivious to our pleads... We who did our part just to be eligible to stay permanently in this country.... What are they prioritizing right now? Refugees... Just because there has been lots of printed complaints about how crappy they process refugee cases... It's all due to political reasons... Too bad... I think they don't see any political gains by helping us, poor caregivers....

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Hello all,
Please add me Im a June 23/2010 applicant,singlemom w/depandants from South Korea and my question is that my passport will be expiring at the end of Sep,2012 does anyone know if its better to renew it now and send it to CIC how long it will take an officer to open and will it affect to delay processing my application?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
i really don't understand how difficult for them to give open work permit for those married applicants? they should be in accordance to your eligibility of 24mos. what is having dependents have to do with it.. and can't they be nice enough to explain it to us..
anyhow, i had my interview today. i apologize guys.. i didn't have chance to ask the officer who interviewed me.. even the local cic office sucks. my letter said 10-12 and they literally meant 10-12 i was waiting there for an hour and half to be interviewed. the couple next to me were interviewed first and mind you it was for an hour (pr-spousal application i guess) anyways, they didn't ask anything specific. just the date of birth when did you come here to canada, etc.
office here did not issue sin not like monalizy. i will need to go to service Canada.and one more thing , make sure you get the proper size picture or they will ask you to take another one.. they will explain to you when you will apply for citizen.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah congratulations finally all the pain and suffering you had for the past 6 yrs had ended enjoy your life being a permanent resident you deserve it,as i was saying all we need is answers as to why this is happening cic doesn't have the guts to talk to lcps who everyday trying to reach them asking them questions but dont have any answers for us,they know how frustrating it is for us yet they keep their ears mind and heart close how i wish for a miracle to happen and touch the hearts of those people

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
EbonyIvory said:
Hello all,
Please add me Im a June 23/2010 applicant,singlemom w/depandants from South Korea and my question is that my passport will be expiring at the end of Sep,2012 does anyone know if its better to renew it now and send it to CIC how long it will take an officer to open and will it affect to delay processing my application?
I dont think you need to renew it now. You still have almost a year before it expires. You might get your owp by the end of this year. If not, then renew it few months before the expiration. CIC has different mailing address for additional documents or information if they request any. So it wont take that long for them to open your letter like when submitting PR application. You could also email them and attach a copy of your passport. Hope it helps. Btw, where in south korea is your dependent? I used to live in Seoul. Love it there and would like to come back :)
I know guys it's a little bit off the topic.
@ebonyivory where in Canada do u live? Im in Toronto. send me private message.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Strikenannies said:
hey Boyzone! Thanks for your reply...If it's not too much for you...could you ask this person again about the LCP again? About this situation, no update on the cic website, caregivers with families getting behind in the line...

Why some got their OWP and some not...Only if you can...

Thanks!
Hi strikenannies,

Today i have received the reply from the visa officer in cpc vegrivelle ( sister of my former employer )

1.No Update on the CIC website-----------This is due to constant computer system error, The best and most accurate information is in the telephone automated system 18882422100. they are now processing July 2010 single applicant for OWP, For those married applicants they can ONLY process the application once they received the LC2 kit from Canadian Embassy Abroad. NO LC2 KIT NO 1ST STAGE APPROVAL..this depends on how fast the canadian embassy abroad act on there request for the LIC's Dependants LC2 If you will hear a message in your application case that says "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" This mean LC2 kit have been requested to your dependants and soon OWP will follow.
2.This is for Poknat and some other applicants who's application have been transferred to local CIC ----There are certain cases in your application that needs to be verified by the local cic like , previous and present employers, home address, recent activities/history during LIC program, changing of status, possible misrepresentation in your application,background check etc.

Since most of us here are from the Philippines the procesing time right now for live in caregiver dependants at the Canadian Embassy in Manila is 22 months..for me as a married applicant with dependants this is a Nightmare!