Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Nanny16 said:
Thanks Monalizy,

I was just wondering if I should send a visa request to buffalo or if I should wait a lilttle more.
Can I ask you which country are you from? Some countries are faster to send medical exams, it's ok if u don't wanna answer:p

Thank you very much for you response,

Nanny16

I am from Nigeria . I will advice you to wait a little . I sent my passport too and now am trying to beg them to send it back without visa else I will have to call CIC and reschedule . I'm still waiting for my passport .

Nanny16

Jul 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monalizy said:
I am from Nigeria . I will advice you to wait a little . I sent my passport too and now am trying to beg them to send it back without visa else I will have to call CIC and reschedule . I'm still waiting for my passport .

Thank you so much, I'll wait:-D

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I think most people in this forum who got their PR and OWP from other countries.most people from the Philippines dont have their owp and pR yet.I think it's the country where you from.take a look on this.

Madeira - Russian
Monalizy- Nigerian
Melody Chen - Chinese.

Pls. Add other people who got their owp.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Nanny16 said:
Thank you so much, I'll wait:-D
From what country are you nanny 16?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceLam said:
Hi, lilyloves. this is a great idea.

I am thinking if we could make the same format of poster.
:)posted them across the Canada ...
Count me in.
This idea is good but we need to make sure the legalities of posting this notices to the Public. I am very much willing to print this add and distributed here in my place and close by area, but we need to make sure the legalities of this add, so that non- of LIC's get in trouble. anyway Im June 3, applicant still hasn't rcv owp yet, but a friend of mine in Alberta sametime line as mine got her owp already..Goodluck to all of us.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad that's what i thought. i'm getting depress every single day too. most ofthe members who get their owp/pr were single,one employer and not from phils. i had 4 employers, from phils. i'm single applicant but my application is complicated. i'm looking at the same timeline like married applicants

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
@hardworkangel- i had asked Fabregas about the
Implications distrubuing a poster aroun the country. As soon as he get back we can start plan this poster....until there we have to keep waiting and waiting... By the way I will ask again, someone has received the update letter twice?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
This idea is good but we need to make sure the legalities of posting this notices to the Public. I am very much willing to print this add and distributed here in my place and close by area, but we need to make sure the legalities of this add, so that non- of LIC's get in trouble. anyway Im June 3, applicant still hasn't rcv owp yet, but a friend of mine in Alberta sametime line as mine got her owp already..Goodluck to all of us.
Any news with your application?are u from the Philippines too?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
@ hardworkerAngel maybe yours is on the mail. how many employers you had?
I got 3 employers: the first one was Indie, the second one was Filipino who maltreated me and not paying me the way its supposed to and work from 6AM-till midnight and finally the third one was Irish/Scottest who are both working in the Government EI and Labour department. @Sweetchad, Yes I came from the Philippines.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katileia said:
@ hardworkangel- i had asked Fabregas about the
Implications distrubuing a poster aroun the country. As soon as he get back we can start plan this poster....until there we have to keep waiting and waiting... By the way I will ask again, someone has received the update letter twice?
thats good then!! Yes I recieved update letter twice first on dec. 29, 2010 and second on last Feb 18, 2011 which it says on the second letter I must update my working history and address because they said they never receive a reply the first time they send me. So I make an action to that letter. And told that according to the canadapost my mail responsed was recieved by this people ------ on January 2, 2011 and here again you are sending me the same update letter form which is I already mailed them both again and I wrote a personal letter and bragging that person name that my responsed was been recieve by cic employees...:) why did you recieved any update letter?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
@ hardworkerAngel maybe yours is on the mail. how many employers you had?
I hope so!!! got 3 employers... but i don't think there is nothing to do with it if you have lots of employers or just one..As long as LIC comply with the LIC Program and completed it. cause thats the program is all about 24 months completion and you are entitled as PR. well now is 22months in a 4yrs.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hardworkerAngel do u think so? i wish your right.. :(
if you think about it? they will double check all the t4s,roes,wps,contracts from all these employers. if u have 1 or 2 employers the faster. if u check those who got their owp and pr less than 16 mos, mostly 1employer. but i might be wrong too.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
@ hardworkerAngel do u think so? i wish your right.. :(
if you think about it? they will double check all the t4s,roes,wps,contracts from all these employers. if u have 1 or 2 employers the faster. if u check those who got their owp and pr less than 16 mos, mostly 1employer. but i might be wrong too.
Im 101% sure about it..because before i send my application they send me letters that i am elligible for PR and I have no single thoughts to worry about it.. and if I have questioned to know I ask directly to the immigration as lots of freak n' moro if we ask to somebody who really doesn't know whats going on...Its alright to ask some thoughts from others but then at the end I or you or we are the only one can face the real issues. And good for those LIC's who already got there owp/pr and if the have only 1 employers good for them they are lucky I don't have to check them anyway..its between me and the immigration!!! That's the way I see it!!
Good luck to all of us!!!