May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@dodododo- you are on owp right? Can your husband as student be approve to have one like the owp?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@deire-what is your timeline?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Iam august 30,2010! Oh my i checked my ecas still on process how about u?

Avon123

Sep 13, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Those who still waiting for the LC2 kit for their dependents and husband back home tell to your husband to email the immigration. Here's the email address manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. This can only useful for those who received the 1st stage of approval for permanent residence. Put in the email the applicant's name in canada, Client ID, address in canada, phone number and including email add, and the date of the 1st stage approval for PR then tell how many months that your waiting. Include the following:

1. Subject line :“LC2 Immigration Forms Request”
2. The full name as it appears in their passports of ALL family members of the in-Canada applicant who reside in the Philippines.
3. The mailing address of the family members in the Philippines
4. The mailing address of the in-Canada applicant in Canada.
5. The full name and mailing address of the children’s guardian, if applicable.

This is the one that my husband used when he follow up their LC2 kit.

Goodluck guys! hopefully this will help!

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Avon123 said:
Hi Everyone,

Those who still waiting for the LC2 kit for their dependents and husband back home tell to your husband to email the immigration. Here's the email address manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. This can only useful for those who received the 1st stage of approval for permanent residence. Put in the email the applicant's name in canada, Client ID, address in canada, phone number and including email add, and the date of the 1st stage approval for PR then tell how many months that your waiting. Include the following:

1. Subject line :“LC2 Immigration Forms Request”
2. The full name as it appears in their passports of ALL family members of the in-Canada applicant who reside in the Philippines.
3. The mailing address of the family members in the Philippines
4. The mailing address of the in-Canada applicant in Canada.
5. The full name and mailing address of the children's guardian, if applicable.

This is the one that my husband used when he follow up their LC2 kit.

Goodluck guys! hopefully this will help!
[/quote
It is true. I did that too. My husband sent that info twice. And they sent them the LC2 kit thru email. And please include your family member's email address if they have. Good Luck....

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I GOT AIP !!!! Just called to the agent and she told me I GOT AIP !!! On Oct 9th 2012
I am an Aug 2010 applicant )))))
GOD BLESS ALL US

mybabies

Oct 9, 2012
hi I just called today about my application for its gonna be a year now and it is still "received" stat on ecas. Well I was by the agent that they are doing some background checking on me.... Will that mean that it is on process or not yet

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I checked my application status online now

We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 13, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 9, 2012 to xxxxxxxxxxxx, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
:) :) :)

mybabies

Oct 9, 2012
Congratulations KALINKA!!! I keep on praying that there will be a miracle to make the processing faster... Iam only reaching halfway... Have you heard about this applicant that was denied because of her credit history???? In our program, is credit history checking included??? It was said that she had her interview for PR then was denied. It wasnt indicated what it was really all about but we're just warned to be aware of our "credit history"... It is confusing to me for all I know is the only requirement for us is the 2year contract in LCP to apply for PR...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I changed my address online ealier on Sept, still was old address, then I phoned to the agent and he changed my address online, still - old address and CIC sent me letter of approval AIP to my old address. But I have a friend and she will give me my letter AIP (I hope )
Today I called to the agent and told him I have a new address, and he changed address. Will see when I could see a new address online.