+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
wsongco said:
To those who received OWP congratulations! To those whose waiting for your owp make sure your passport is not expired or at least valid up to a year. Renew them before its too late to avoid delays on the release of OWP. They will base the validity of your OWP on the expiration of passport.

For those who submit or not submit police clearance from canada its fine. Dont panic.
Thank you so much for ur reminding .I have mauled my application yesterday .I hope what we r doing will get back what we have earned.be united,fight for our rights

depressgirl

Jul 14, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
@ Marshmallow,tayme,Argy let us posted hoping that you will hear good new anytime.

shelleon
Znereg
ychty
depressgirl
molo
Avon
Lets continue hoping more good news from May applicants this week.

thank you.. still no news from me.. God is good goodluck to all of us

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
http://mobile.thestar.com/mobile/NEWS/article/1091558aircic.com

f LICs will do the same,,what have they to offer?

yuling7303

Nov 28, 2011
hi i am new here, i want ask a question to Katrin and sydneywhite,or anyone alse can help me: I Already have my OPEN WORK PERMIT & about to apply for TRV (Re-entry VISA) but I don't have job yet (currently unemployed as my employer released me already) and I have IN CANADA application for PRV ,just like sydneywhite.could you tell me how to apply re-entry visa with my open work permit, and sydneywhite,did you success to apply re-entry visa, what did you do, please tell me the detial,thank you evey much!

dallshat

Nov 28, 2011
Re:work permit for Live-in caregiver processing time

hi there, if anyone can answer me pls.. im here in uk, i applied as live in caregiver in canada. i posted my complete document, including all necessary requirements they asked last august 15, 2011. but until now i didnt received any response from them. just want to know why you think it takes time the processing? in website they said it 8-10 weeks.. mine is almost 15 weeks now. pls can you give your idea or any info about this.. thank you...

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
molo5000 said:
@ akina green.. Hi, you are from Philippines, right? Correct me if I'm wrong! That is why you need an NBI Clearance in applying an OWP and PR as will.
About the Police Clearance, CIC need this too when you apply an OWP/PR, they need the Police Clearance from the country if you stay for 6 months or longer, (sometimes less. Ex.. 3 months or 2 months you stayed on that country. Depend to the officer who will open your application! But usually 6 months and more.) ..and a Police Clearance here in Canada.

-molo5000
thank you so much molo!! :D

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
Hi Everyone! May I ask your help...Does anyone here applied or has an idea if how long would it take to get your TRV back (PASSPORT with re-entry VISA) if applying in BUFFALO?
THANKS in advance! God bless us all!
hi sydney, i have applied for a TRV as well in buffalo and they have recieved mine on the 17th of November. I'm hoping that anytime this week my passport will be returned already, coz i am hoping to book the dec. 12 or 13 schedule..let you know if i'll get it in time...

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ lholie.. so it mean you miss to checked before weekend? So there is a possibility that CIC update it by November 04 and you just checked your ecas after 2 days, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, okey? Anyway lholie, Congrats to you for you got it even on a long agony wait! Mine.. still hoping it could come so soon!

-molo5000
well, i checked on a friday and there was no update on my ecas...infact when i check on the sunday, i never thought that there would be an update because as you said it's a holiday right?but there it was...unexpectedly my ecas stated "decision made"...again, just check your ecas constantly..

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Lord, Mother Mary all the Angels and Saints.....
I checked my ecas....
We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 14, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on August 4, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on November 24, 2011 to xxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I hope my opw comes along with the approval of my PR. :) :) :)

To the rest of us here keep the FAITH :-*

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
@ Marshmallow,tayme,Argy let us posted hoping that you will hear good new anytime.

shelleon
Znereg
ychty
depressgirl
molo
Avon
Tayme.....Decision Made :)Praise God
Lets continue hoping more good news from May applicants this week.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
tayme said:
Thank you Lord, Mother Mary all the Angels and Saints.....
I checked my ecas....
We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.
We started processing your application on July 14, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
We received the requested information on August 4, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on November 24, 2011 to xxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
I hope my opw comes along with the approval of my PR. :) :) :)
To the rest of us here keep the FAITH :-*
Hi tayme finally your patience is being rewarded so happy for you. ;D

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tayme,