Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Berry11 said:
Just checked my e- case....

Decision made...
A medical result has been received...
We sent you a letter on nov. 25, 2010....
Consider the delay in the mail....

Thank you ,Lord! My heartbis overflowing with joy.... He is really listening...
Congratulations Berry.... Shout out Loud!!!! You received a Christmas gift that you ever wanted for....You've overcome the stress and worries.CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS....GOD IS SO GOOD....

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@trishia and berry11- hello congrats ! Finally! God is good ! More blessings to come more open work permit!

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
CONGRATS...!!! Berry and Trisha......!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lholie ok lets keep in touch... thanks..

God is Good.. All the time

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@wsongco- iam not include in the spreadsheet huhuhu

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
@ Marshmallow.. any update on your ecas?

-molo5000
hey molo, during my time i just checked my ecas on a sunday..again, maybe the ecas is not updated same as they update the status in there website..

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
lholie said:
if you have included your son as your dependent on the application of your PR, the canadian office in you country will also send an application kit for him to fill up. as to what kind? it's a bunch of forms like the one you filled up here and some questionnaires that your dependent has to answer too. in which he has to sent it back to the canadian office in your country after so that his application will be process as well.
GOD BLESS YOU Iholie !!! Thank you very much

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
roxaida said:
oh by the way, im waiting for my open work permit for 8 months now...

but they dont give me any receipt. is that something i will worry about? but on my ECAS, it says, "IN PROCESS"

enlighten me guys... please... thank you!
If your payment was made through a financial institution (i.e. bank), the proof of payment will be the payment receipt form you filled out (IMM 5401) which came in 3 copies. One of the copies you kept for your record is the receipt you were looking for.

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
rosellyalung said:
@ wsongco- iam not include in the spreadsheet huhuhu
@ rosell.. I included you on wsongco spreadsheet, stop crying now, okey? lol.
BTW, sorry because i'm to lazy to dig up your post here about some of your info! The info that I enter in spreadsheet is what I know about you. and more missing like: when the cic started to process your case, if your family back home recieve their LC2 kit. you can fill it out by yourself, ok?

-molo5000

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
lholie said:
hey molo, during my time i just checked my ecas on a sunday..again, maybe the ecas is not updated same as they update the status in there website..
@ lholie.. so it mean you miss to checked before weekend? So there is a possibility that CIC update it by November 04 and you just checked your ecas after 2 days, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, okey? Anyway lholie, Congrats to you for you got it even on a long agony wait! Mine.. still hoping it could come so soon!

-molo5000

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
hi everyone

i have a question which is really not related with your topic,,im really sorry for that, :(

im getting really confused about the NBI clearance and police clearance,,is it the same one??

im gladly appreciate all your help,,

thanks.. :'(

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
If your from philippines the police clearence they looking for is the NBI clearance. Its the same thing. If you work/live in other country for more than 6 months you need also to get police clearance from that country? Did you work before in other country aside Canada?

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
akina green said:
hi everyone

i have a question which is really not related with your topic,,im really sorry for that, :(

im getting really confused about the NBI clearance and police clearance,,is it the same one??

im gladly appreciate all your help,,

thanks.. :'(
@ akina green.. Hi, you are from Philippines, right? Correct me if I'm wrong! That is why you need an NBI Clearance in applying an OWP and PR as will.
About the Police Clearance, CIC need this too when you apply an OWP/PR, they need the Police Clearance from the country if you stay for 6 months or longer, (sometimes less. Ex.. 3 months or 2 months you stayed on that country. Depend to the officer who will open your application! But usually 6 months and more.) ..and a Police Clearance here in Canada.

-molo5000

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls and Boys

I had received an email from Fabregas and I believe that he really wants to change the program for better.

He also have done a petition to change the program, PR upon arrival here in Canada.

Please send this to all your friends and family. I believe that his petition is very important as the petition that I did.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/reform-canadas-live-in-caregiver-program/

Berry! Let's meet with other girls one day this month.... We should totally commemorate! Super congratulations!!!

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Girls and Boys

I had received an email from Fabregas and I believe that he really wants to change the program for better.

He also have done a petition to change the program, PR upon arrival here in Canada.

Please send this to all your friends and family. I believe that his petition is very important as the petition that I did.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/reform-canadas-live-in-caregiver-program/

i signed up but it says "this petition is now close"

Berry! Let's meet with other girls one day this month.... We should totally commemorate! Super congratulations!!!