+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi...
my husband and I landed on June 25 and I was able to link my PR card application to my profile but unable to link my husband's. I guess the place of birth could be a problem. Where do I see his place of birth in COPR? I do not see any section related to that. I tried the Place of birth as it is in his passport ( SALEM TAMILNADU) but not able to link it. And in his GCMS notes its just Salem. I checked in IRCC profile as well in personal description section and it is just Salem there too. I tried it but it said no file found. He is the dependent and I am the principal applicant. Any idea on what mistake I might be making? I gave my place of birth as it is in my passport and it worked for me. I did not find place of birth in my COPR as well.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi...
my husband and I landed on June 25 and I was able to link my PR card application to my profile but unable to link my husband's. I guess the place of birth could be a problem. Where do I see his place of birth in COPR? I do not see any section related to that. I tried the Place of birth as it is in his passport ( SALEM TAMILNADU) but not able to link it. And in his GCMS notes its just Salem. I checked in IRCC profile as well in personal description section and it is just Salem there too. I tried it but it said no file found. He is the dependent and I am the principal applicant. Any idea on what mistake I might be making? I gave my place of birth as it is in my passport and it worked for me. I did not find place of birth in my COPR as well.
Try with different options. Salem; SALEM; SALEM, TAMILNADU....

Reactions: SaraRahul

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Is the status on the PR Card Application supposed to change time to time ?
It never changed from "Submitted" and no messages.
I don't even know if they received our pictures.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I think, it will change the status to approved once the card is dispatched.

Reactions: vggr

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Sending passport size pics is for inland applicants right? My husband and I are outside canada and landed recently and got the COPR stamped. We need not send any passport pics right?

aquamex

Star Member
Jul 4, 2019
App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Sending passport size pics is for inland applicants right? My husband and I are outside canada and landed recently and got the COPR stamped. We need not send any passport pics right?
The specs for PR Card photos are different than passport photos.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
The specs for PR Card photos are different than passport photos.
just to clarify, i landed recently and I am not an inland applicant. When the PPR request was sent i sent the photos for PR card along with passport original and got my Passport with PR stamped and COPR with photos stuck ( only on the IRCC copy) . I want to know if we need to send photos again post -landing for the PR card? When I did the landing formalities nothing was mentioned to me by the IO.

asm1987

Dec 18, 2019
Hi

I landed on the 29 June. I am still unable to link my PR card application with my CIC account. By when should I typically be able to link it??

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi...
I think, only the PrimaryApplicant can link the PR card to the CIC account.
I too cannot add Dependent's PR card to my CIC account.
It should be fine, since the PA will be notified about the overall status for all.