+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Hi, I just linked mine and it says 'Submitted', is there anyway to get more details?
Hi swamy,

i received my COPR mail on friday(12th JUN 2020) so what to do next they asked to send COPR document and 2 photos 1 with photostudio address and another with UCI Number, is this the PR Submission you are mentioning

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi swamy,

i received my COPR mail on friday(12th JUN 2020) so what to do next they asked to send COPR document and 2 photos 1 with photostudio address and another with UCI Number, is this the PR Submission you are mentioning
Two photo or one photo?

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi Aliakbarc87,

COPR Document mentioned 2 photos and i think all are also getting the same requirement
I am not sure, my CoPR says one photo.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above.Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.

I have already send the copy of this letter with one photo.

Reactions: aquamex

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I am not sure, my CoPR says one photo.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above.Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.

I have already send the copy of this letter with one photo.
if you scroll down in that COPR document its mentioned 2 photos their have you checked it ?

1 photo with studio address and stamp on back of the photo and one with UCI Number on Back

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
if you scroll down in that COPR document its mentioned 2 photos their have you checked it ?

1 photo with studio address and stamp on back of the photo and one with UCI Number on Back
This is the generic photo specification for IRCC. It doesn’t say 2 photos. Instead it says to provide the correct number of photos specified. Secondly, studio stamp and applicants name, dob and uci should be on the back of the one photo. It doesn’t say studio stamp should be on one photo and applicant detail on second photo.

Moreover, IRCC usually requests two photo while they are issuing PPR request. In the two photos, one will be stamped on CoPR and the other will be used for PR card. In our case, we already got CoPR and only need photo for PR. So it doesn’t make sense to request two photos.

This is just my view and already sent my one phot and CoPR to IRCC. So if you feel it require two phots, please send two.

Thanks

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
This is the generic photo specification for IRCC. It doesn’t say 2 photos. Instead it says to provide the correct number of photos specified. Secondly, studio stamp and applicants name, dob and uci should be on the back of the one photo. It doesn’t say studio stamp should be on one photo and applicant detail on second photo.

Moreover, IRCC usually requests two photo while they are issuing PPR request. In the two photos, one will be stamped on CoPR and the other will be used for PR card. In our case, we already got CoPR and only need photo for PR. So it doesn’t make sense to request two photos.

This is just my view and already sent my one phot and CoPR to IRCC. So if you feel it require two phots, please send two.

Thanks
BK1993 said:
I called CIC on 29th may and asked them.
the agent told me that they wont send any other document thru mail and we need to send 2 photos along with a copy of virtual COPR.
But another forum member contacted CIC and they said 2 Photos

when did you send your COPR and did they update you on Accepting the Document and Photos

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I already sent last week. But Canada post is delaying the package and still showing in transit. Canada post is very slow now.
did you contact CIC before sending it, its seems you are in canada only ( i am stuck in my home country due to covid)

(my suggestion)
you can contact cic and confirm whether they need 2 or 1 photos, this will clear any doubts ( as other forum member contacted CIC agent)

Hope your post reach soon and they accept it, if any updates you get please drop a reply to me, thanks

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
did you contact CIC before sending it, its seems you are in canada only ( i am stuck in my home country due to covid)

(my suggestion)
you can contact cic and confirm whether they need 2 or 1 photos, this will clear any doubts ( as other forum member contacted CIC agent)

Hope your post reach soon and they accept it, if any updates you get please drop a reply to me, thanks
I did before sending. Basically the agents are not clear about the new process. They asked me to do as per the letter.
Nowadays pr card processing time is 113 days. Any way lets see..

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I did before sending. Basically the agents are not clear about the new process. They asked me to do as per the letter.
Nowadays pr card processing time is 113 days. Any way lets see..
Lets hope for the best, if any update you get please drop a reply for me about what happend

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi, Did anyone apply for SIN online, if yes, could you please clarify my query

https://sin-nas.canada.ca/en/Sin/

what option did you select for Application Type (first field) like "My First SIN" or "Change Status" or "Update or Correction to SIN record" or "Others", please clarify?
I applied for myself and my wife on May 29th in online. I received my SIN in post on June 8th and my wife received it on June 15th. I have selected the option “Change Status”

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I linked around a week ago. You have to ensure all the details are correct. E.g., the place of birth needs to be exactly the same as in your application. If you have entered the place of birth in your application as <place name>, <province name>, you have to enter it like that while linking. Hope this helps.
Were you able to link you dependents application or is it just 1 for whole family?

Reactions: vggr