+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Were you able to link you dependents application or is it just 1 for whole family?
I heard each person is the main applicant of their PR Card, so it should be one file per person.
However, I was able to link the application only of the Principal Applicant, it didn't work for the dependents.
The initial message was something like "Pending registration" everything looks empty.

I think they will create the dependents files once they receive our pictures (it's stuck at canadapost). We only receive one confirmation of PR letter (for the the Principal Aplicant), so maybe its the cause. I saw other people that received one Letter for each familly member, maybe they already can link their files for everyone.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Were you able to link you dependents application or is it just 1 for whole family?
We were able to link my father's and mother's application seperately using their UCI numbers.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I heard each person is the main applicant of their PR Card, so it should be one file per person.
However, I was able to link the application only of the Principal Applicant, it didn't work for the dependents.
The initial message was something like "Pending registration" everything looks empty.

I think they will create the dependents files once they receive our pictures (it's stuck at canadapost). We only receive one confirmation of PR letter (for the the Principal Aplicant), so maybe its the cause. I saw other people that received one Letter for each familly member, maybe they already can link their files for everyone.
Same here, I cant seem to find my dependents application, just mine. I did mail it all in one envelope, wonder if they only picked mine.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Same here, I cant seem to find my dependents application, just mine. I did mail it all in one envelope, wonder if they only picked mine.
When did you send it?
Is it shown that the photos were already received?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I send all in one envelope(Not reached it yet even after 9 days). I can I link my spouse and son’s pr card applications to my account. I exceeded my 5 times attempt today. So I will try to link my application tomorrow. In my understanding, IRCC itself created Pr card application on behalf of us on the day when we got CoPR email.

Reactions: jsidhu1

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I send all in one envelope(Not reached it yet even after 9 days). I can I link my spouse and son’s pr card applications to my account. I exceeded my 5 times attempt today. So I will try to link my application tomorrow. In my understanding, IRCC itself created Pr card application on behalf of us on the day when we got CoPR email.
Try BIRTH OF PLACE as per as on your passport or applicant passport. It should work. Had same issue myself.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Try BIRTH OF PLACE as per as on your passport or applicant passport. It should work. Had same issue myself.
Thanks. Finally, I am able to link my pr card application after providing my place of birth without comma. In my passport, it was like "CITY, STATE". I removed the comma between the city and state and linked my application.

Reactions: akb21

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Thanks. Finally, I am able to link my pr card application after providing my place of birth without comma. In my passport, it was like "CITY, STATE". I removed the comma between the city and state and linked my application.
Nice, I finally was able to link it too.
It's silly because the main applicant worked like "CITY STATE" and it is how it was on our GCMS notes.
The dependent applicant wasn't working, I had try everything so far and when typed "CITY/STATE" (exactly like on the passport, it worked).
It's weird, that the informed the same information in two different ways.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
hi guys,

I dont know why i am not able to link my application. I dont have place of birth in my copr
Try by providing the one in your passport. If it is "CITY, PROVINCE" try with comma and without comma. For me,it worked without comma. But for my dependents, it worked with comma. Also, provide your last name as per COPR(first letter uppercase and remaining lower case).

Reactions: BK1993

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Try by providing the one in your passport. If it is "CITY, PROVINCE" try with comma and without comma. For me,it worked without comma. But for my dependents, it worked with comma. Also, provide your last name as per COPR(first letter uppercase and remaining lower case).
I tried did not work.
I tried with comma and without comma.
In my COPR my full name is all Caps