+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hello ,

agreed with everyone here. This is super helpful. Thanks much !
Did soft landing yesterday PR CARD status : Submitted

jayryz

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
anyone facing the same issue i was about to update may SIN number but may application is flagged and theres an error on my file now they applied me for the manual one

Reactions: Tiffany07

bhagatsw

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,
I landed at Carway, Alberta on October 26, 2019. The status for my PR card says submitted.
Any Idea how long I will have to wait to get my PR card?
I have already bought a ticket to india for December 04, Do you guys think I will get my PR card before that date;
if not, is there any other way I can get any other travel document for entering back to Canada? I am coming back on December 31, 2019.
Thank you

rgpanna

Jan 22, 2015
Should I Do it for each PR Card I'm expecting (mine and my wife's card?) or just once for the whole family?

gunadinesh

Apr 27, 2019
I am unable to link my PR card application to my CIC account. Could anyone help me regarding the same? I am entering all details correctly

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I am unable to link my PR card application to my CIC account. Could anyone help me regarding the same? I am entering all details correctly
I linked around a week ago. You have to ensure all the details are correct. E.g., the place of birth needs to be exactly the same as in your application. If you have entered the place of birth in your application as <place name>, <province name>, you have to enter it like that while linking. Hope this helps.

gunadinesh

Apr 27, 2019
Hi

Thanks for your reply

However, all the data I entered is as it is taken from the COPR document only. Still I am facing the same issue

Any suggestions how to proceed further?

Thanks

I linked around a week ago. You have to ensure all the details are correct. E.g., the place of birth needs to be exactly the same as in your application. If you have entered the place of birth in your application as <place name>, <province name>, you have to enter it like that while linking. Hope this helps.

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi

Thanks for your reply

However, all the data I entered is as it is taken from the COPR document only. Still I am facing the same issue

Any suggestions how to proceed further?

Thanks
In the COPR document, the province of the place of birth is usually abbreviated. E.g., if it is Ontario, it will be entered as ON. You can try entering the complete name of the province. It worked for me. Make sure there is no additional space when you enter the characters. Good luck!

anagang

Aug 7, 2019
I linked my application but I'm unable to see it on the site, could you please help?

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I linked my application but I'm unable to see it on the site, could you please help?
It should be there if you log in to your GCKey account. If you still can't see it after 24 hours of linking, raise a webform.