+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

License process for 2173 SINP

Feb 5, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone help me on 'How to apply for CIPS certification' as I have upgraded my WES report to Course by course evaluation, arranged it to send it directly to CIPS. Then I had also sent my completed application form along with all the reference letters and certificate of Ethics exam. It has been 10 days but I didn't get single reply from CIPS regarding my application. Does anyone has any idea on this? If yes, Kindly help me.

Moreover, let's assume that my application is in process, in the interim, Can I submit SINP application? If yes, then do I need to attach anything in Work experience section as if my application is under process with CIPS? Please help!

Thanks.

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Be patient, they take up to 2 months to complete the evaluation process.. I got an email from them after 2 days from submitting my application informing me that they received it.

Yes, you can submit SINP application without the required license, they will ask for it later.

Avacado17

Mar 21, 2017
Is there any way while applying for ISP certification where we need to mention for which NOC code we are applying?

Avacado17

Mar 21, 2017
No, you don't need to mention the NOC, just put your job duties as they are actually.
Thank u...

Do u have any idea whether we can apply for SINP before we get CIPS certificate... I have applied though but seems they may take time..

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Thank u...

Do u have any idea whether we can apply for SINP before we get CIPS certificate... I have applied though but seems they may take time..
You can apply for SINP before, but they will ask for it later you cannot get nominated without it.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Be patient, they take up to 2 months to complete the evaluation process.. I got an email from them after 2 days from submitting my application informing me that they received it.

Yes, you can submit SINP application without the required license, they will ask for it later.
Hi @Begs & @patelparth.003 , did you guys get your licence ? Just asking as it has been more than 2 months since you posted in this forum.

I am beginning the licence procurement process now. My consultant told me not to apply for WES Course-by-Course evaluation as of now but only when CIPS ask for it. Is it OK? how much time it normally takes for them to provide necessary licence?

Sorry to annoy you with lots of queries but it would be much helpful for me to understand whole process.

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Not yet, it has been about 3.5 months since I submit my application.
They however sent me an email last week asking me to pay the fees. I did the payment a month ago and sent them the payment details but they some how did not attach the payment with my application.

Incomerinca

Dec 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Not yet, it has been about 3.5 months since I submit my application.
They however sent me an email last week asking me to pay the fees. I did the payment a month ago and sent them the payment details but they some how did not attach the payment with my application.
Oh.. so sorry to hear that.. may you get it soon and sooner the nomination.
Did you opt out for Experience route or Education plus Experience route?
I have read on other forum that standard time for processing application is 6 months for Experience and 8 weeks for Education plus Experience. Applicat must hold IT related degree to apply for later one.

rohanvus

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
I have read on other forum that standard time for processing application is 6 months for Experience and 8 weeks for Education plus Experience. Applicat must hold IT related degree to apply for later one.
If we go with just " experience" route then do we still need WES evaluation before ISP certification?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi @Begs & @patelparth.003 , did you guys get your licence ? Just asking as it has been more than 2 months since you posted in this forum.

I am beginning the licence procurement process now. My consultant told me not to apply for WES Course-by-Course evaluation as of now but only when CIPS ask for it. Is it OK? how much time it normally takes for them to provide necessary licence?

Sorry to annoy you with lots of queries but it would be much helpful for me to understand whole process.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-oid-certificate.514489/

Reactions: Incomerinca

Begs

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Education plus Experience, thank you mate, hope the same to you.