+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Level of Education in Express Entry

rajwantkaur

Nov 13, 2017
Tha
Your score will be recalculated again for program eligibility by a Case officer. So it does not matter at all if the sytem is showing higher score than your original score as long as your original score is higher than the cut off tie break score of the round of invitation you were invited under.

My score is 443 but this preview score showed 444. My round of invitation was 441, so when agent will recalculate manually my score he should find my score more than the cutoff tie break score. Otherwise my application will be rejected.

As long as your real score is more than the cut off tie break score you do not need to worry for anything. Just submit the application without hesitation.

Good Luck!
Thanks a ton and also wish you Best of luck :)

Reactions: ishq74

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Same here, My points are incresed by 7 marks post ITA. I am not claiming points for my spouse. Only my education is accessed.

What can be done in this case. I got ITA last month and stuck on this issue. How you able to resolve this?
Don't worry about it. It is an issue with their system. It takes into account the actual education and not the one we are claiming points for(ECA). It needs to be fixed by CIC. You are good to go ahead.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi!

My friend is having a little trouble with the education aspect of this express entry system. So this the background:

He has a Bachelor's degree from outside Canada and WES has assessed as such
He also has a 2 yr Diploma in Canada

Now when calculating the CRS score, which is the correct option to select for this question: What is your level of education?

Is it going to be Bachelor's Degree (3 or more year program...) OR Two or more certificates, degrees or diploma. One must be for 3 or more years

It's a bit tricky because there is the next option for Canadian degree/diploma/certificate.

I appreciate your feedback.

sourskittle

Aug 16, 2018
Hi all,
Would really appreciate someone's confirmation on this.

To get my points up from just a Bachelor's Degree (which I already have), I am going to get a certification so I can fulfill:
4) What is your level of education?
"Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees one must be for a program of three or more years".

This certification will be ONLINE from University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies - Certification in User Experience Design: https://learn.utoronto.ca/courses-programs/business-professionals/certificates/user-experience-design
It's a 4 course program for 1.5 years but can be done completed in less.

It's online only, but it should count as a certification right?

P.S. I know it won't count as Canadian because it's distance learning for the second part:
4b) Have you earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate?

Thanks in advance.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi all,
Would really appreciate someone's confirmation on this.

To get my points up from just a Bachelor's Degree (which I already have), I am going to get a certification so I can fulfill:
4) What is your level of education?
"Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees one must be for a program of three or more years".

This certification will be ONLINE from University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies - Certification in User Experience Design: https://learn.utoronto.ca/courses-programs/business-professionals/certificates/user-experience-design
It's a 4 course program for 1.5 years but can be done completed in less.

It's online only, but it should count as a certification right?

P.S. I know it won't count as Canadian because it's distance learning for the second part:
4b) Have you earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate?

Thanks in advance.
i'm not sure it counts in the first place as it's a professional certification and not a diploma. wait for confirmation

sourskittle

Aug 16, 2018
i'm not sure it counts in the first place as it's a professional certification and not a diploma. wait for confirmation
Hi
I found this useful post for anyone whose confused. A one year certification would count.

Original post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eca-report-two-or-more-diploma-or-degree-option.401247/page-3

ishq74Hero Member
#32Feb 8, 2018 at 12:34 AM

Many people's understanding of "two or more degree" points is not clear enough. People often get confused by the list provided under 1st sectionand ignore the other three sections below. People think only a minimum 3 years long bachelor's or diploma Plus a post graduate study can be counted but in real we can count any post secondary diploma or certificates (minimum 1 year) and a minimum 3 years degree or diploma to get points for "two or more...".
IRCC have changed the IT systems, now we cannot select "two or more degrees" anymore rather we have to insert all our degree or diplomas separately and the system will count the points automatically. If you do ECA on your educational credentials and get assessed as following any one of them then you will get points for "two or more.."
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice:
One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:
A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree
PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:
  • Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)
Or
Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

ECA assessment results:
  • College Diploma
  • College Diploma (two years)
  • Diploma (two years)
  • Two-year diploma
  • Two-year diploma in [name of discipline]
  • Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
  • Associate Degree
  • Associate of [Arts/Science] degree
  • Post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Two-year post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Two-year associate degree

Or
One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

ECA assessment results:
  • College Certificate
  • Completion of College-level certificate
  • University Certificate
  • University Diploma
  • One-year certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • One-year Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • One-year certificate

You will not get points for "two or more" if your ECA on diploma or certificates come as follows-

Secondary school (high school diploma)
ECA assessment results:​
  • Secondary School Graduation
  • Secondary School Diploma
  • High School Equivalency Certificate
  • Certificate of High School Achievement
  • Certificate of High School Achievement [plus/including] [specialized/vocational/technical] training in X
  • High School Diploma
  • High School Diploma [plus/including] [specialized/vocational/technical] training in X
  • Grade 12 (high school completion)

An applicant will get points for "two or more..." if he/she has a minimum 3 years bachelors degree Plus any diploma-certificates under
1st section [which is post graduate] OR

2nd section [which is three years long degree, certificates or diplomas], OR

3rd section [which is two years long degree, certificates or diplomas] OR

4th section [which is one year long degree, certificates or diplomas].
Applicants will not be awarded points for "two or more.." if their diploma-certificate was evaluated as any one of them listed below-

ECA assessment results:
  • Certificate of High School Achievement [plus/including] [specialized/vocational/technical] training in X
  • High School Diploma
  • High School Diploma [plus/including] [specialized/vocational/technical] training in X
Best way to know the outcome is to insert your credentials in EE profile according to the ECA report. You will see yourself the points awarded.
Hope it helps, Good Luck!​

Reactions: akshay_khatavkar

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi
I found this useful post for anyone whose confused. A one year certification would count.

Original post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eca-report-two-or-more-diploma-or-degree-option.401247/page-3

ishq74Hero Member
#32Feb 8, 2018 at 12:34 AM

Many people's understanding of "two or more degree" points is not clear enough. People often get confused by the list provided under 1st sectionand ignore the other three sections below. People think only a minimum 3 years long bachelor's or diploma Plus a post graduate study can be counted but in real we can count any post secondary diploma or certificates (minimum 1 year) and a minimum 3 years degree or diploma to get points for "two or more...".
IRCC have changed the IT systems, now we cannot select "two or more degrees" anymore rather we have to insert all our degree or diplomas separately and the system will count the points automatically. If you do ECA on your educational credentials and get assessed as following any one of them then you will get points for "two or more.."
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.

ECA assessment results:
A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree
PLUS
any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:
  • Post-Bachelor's Certificate
  • Post-undergraduate certificate
  • Post-Bachelor's Diploma
  • Post-undergraduate diploma
  • Graduate Certificate
  • Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Postgraduate certificate
  • Postgraduate Diploma
  • Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Graduate diploma
  • two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
  • two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)
Or
Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

ECA assessment results:
  • College Diploma
  • College Diploma (two years)
  • Diploma (two years)
  • Two-year diploma
  • Two-year diploma in [name of discipline]
  • Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
  • Associate Degree
  • Associate of [Arts/Science] degree
  • Post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Two-year post-secondary Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • Two-year associate degree

Or
One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

ECA assessment results:
  • College Certificate
  • Completion of College-level certificate
  • University Certificate
  • University Diploma
  • One-year certificate in [name of discipline]
  • Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • One-year Post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
  • One-year certificate

You will not get points for "two or more" if your ECA on diploma or certificates come as follows-

ECA assessment results:

• High School Diploma
An applicant will get points for "two or more..." if he/she has a minimum 3 years bachelors degree Plus any diploma-certificates under
1st section [which is post graduate] OR

2nd section [which is three years long degree, certificates or diplomas], OR

3rd section [which is two years long degree, certificates or diplomas] OR

4th section [which is one year long degree, certificates or diplomas].
Applicants will not be awarded points for "two or more.." if their diploma-certificate was evaluated as any one of them listed below-
ECA assessment results:
  • High School Diploma
Best way to know the outcome is to insert your credentials in EE profile according to the ECA report. You will see yourself the points awarded.
Hope it helps, Good Luck!​
Yup, been there done that. :) i was referring to some professional certifications vs post graduate

shas.irctc

Oct 2, 2018
At the moment , I am trying to fill my EE profile and I am stuck at level of education field in Form ....I have similar case , mine is masters (MBA ) but it has been accessed by WES as post graduate diploma ..so Please suggest at first instance of level of education ..Shall i put Masters or 1 years diplomas as per WES report ? Please provide your valuable inputs

sansm1984

Jun 30, 2018
At the moment , I am trying to fill my EE profile and I am stuck at level of education field in Form ....I have similar case , mine is masters (MBA ) but it has been accessed by WES as post graduate diploma ..so Please suggest at first instance of level of education ..Shall i put Masters or 1 years diplomas as per WES report ? Please provide your valuable inputs
I got similar issue. Post ITA, the system calculates based on the level of education and not ECA..Can anyone help, please? What should I do? Thank You

Vikrantvij99

May 14, 2017
When you fill up questionnaire for FSW eligibility for your level of education would be "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees one must be for a program of three or more years".

After that if you are eligible you will be able to create Express Entry profile. On that stage you have to create two separate fields for your two credentials.

For your bachelors degree, level of education would be your actual level of education "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 or more year program at a university college, trade or technical school or other institutes". Then you have this following question where you have to choose level of education according to your ECA report-
Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. Answer to this question again would be "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 or more year program at a university college, trade or technical school or other institutes"

In the second field you should enter your second credential. If it is a masters degree and ECA states as post graduate diploma then do the following-
Answer all the questions regarding field of study, duration, institute name, completed academic years and level of credential according to the actual details. after that fill all the questions regarding ECA and answer the following question according to the ECA report-
Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. Answer to this question would be "1-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institutes"

Submit your profile you will be awarded points for "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees one must be for a program of three or more years".

Hope it helps, Good Luck!

Hi ishq74,

Although I have measured your above insights but want to give your advice on this below matter of ECA and Level of education which is as follows:::

Contacted ICAS but no satisfied and direct answers from them.

However, my query is still unanswered owing to the fact that the information or the Level of Education that I have mentioned and whose ECA report I have obtained from ICAS, is still not in the list and I am not sure which level of education to select while updating Education Credential Status in myExpress Entry Profile. Kindly, give another attempt to answer my query which is as follows:
As per IRCC, the Level of Education which is mentioned in pull- down scroll for both Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application so as to compare candidates ECA report with below 1-7 levels in order to assess their educational credentials as per Canadian Study Benchmark and to allocate points according to that assessment is as follows:

1 None, or less than secondary ( high school )

2 Secondary Diploma ( high school graduation )

3 One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

4 Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

5 Bachelor's degree Or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

6 Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession.

7 Doctoral level university degree ( PhD )

The ECA report that I got from ICAS of my Education done in India is as follows:

My Education Credential India
1. Bachelor of Commerce = ECA by ICAS 1.Bachelor's Degree (Three years)

2. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application ( India )
= ECA by ICAS 2. Post-Bachelor's Diploma.
3. Master of Business Administration = ECA by ICAS 3. Master of Business Administration

So, as per IRCC level of education list and matching that list with my ECA report from ICAS, I have updated my Level of Education status in my Express Entry Profile as follows:

1. As per my ECA report, Bachelor's Degree ( Three years ) = Bachelor's degree Or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute, as per IRCC Level of Education list for Express Entry and Permanent residency Application Form.

2. As per my ECA report, Master of Business Administration = Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession as per IRCC Level as per IRCC Level of Education list for Express Entry and Permanent residency Application Form.

3. The confusion is here of what Level of Education as per IRCC guidelines to from, As per my ECA report, Post- Bachelor's Diploma , here I do not know what to choose from these below mentioned Level of Education categories as I am confused between these:

i) One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

ii) Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

In simple words, the confusion while selecting Level of Education for both Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application form for my Post- Bachelor's Diploma is among these:

Whether Post- Bachelor's Diploma = One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Alternatively, Post- Bachelor's Diploma = Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

I am double checking with ICAS because there is no such clarity or match given for Post- Bachelor's Diploma in the above mentioned IRCC Level of Education List , that is, ( List 1-7 ) and how it would be assessed while filling out Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application Form.

Kindly help in choosing the appropriate Level of Education as per IRCC list for Post- Bachelor's Diploma.

As IRCC is strict while assessing candidates profile for both Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application Profile, I do not want to create any unwanted issue. IRCC is declining candidates application for misrepresenting facts in their Express Entry Profile and in Permanent residency Application Form, so that being understood and its sensitivity to the issue, this is clear that I do want to get into this uninvited issue at all and requesting you to guide me for what to choose for "Post- Bachelor's Diploma."

Looking forward to hear from you

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi ishq74,

Although I have measured your above insights but want to give your advice on this below matter of ECA and Level of education which is as follows:::

Contacted ICAS but no satisfied and direct answers from them.

However, my query is still unanswered owing to the fact that the information or the Level of Education that I have mentioned and whose ECA report I have obtained from ICAS, is still not in the list and I am not sure which level of education to select while updating Education Credential Status in myExpress Entry Profile. Kindly, give another attempt to answer my query which is as follows:
As per IRCC, the Level of Education which is mentioned in pull- down scroll for both Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application so as to compare candidates ECA report with below 1-7 levels in order to assess their educational credentials as per Canadian Study Benchmark and to allocate points according to that assessment is as follows:

1 None, or less than secondary ( high school )

2 Secondary Diploma ( high school graduation )

3 One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

4 Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

5 Bachelor's degree Or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

6 Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession.

7 Doctoral level university degree ( PhD )

The ECA report that I got from ICAS of my Education done in India is as follows:

My Education Credential India
1. Bachelor of Commerce = ECA by ICAS 1.Bachelor's Degree (Three years)

2. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application ( India )
= ECA by ICAS 2. Post-Bachelor's Diploma.
3. Master of Business Administration = ECA by ICAS 3. Master of Business Administration

So, as per IRCC level of education list and matching that list with my ECA report from ICAS, I have updated my Level of Education status in my Express Entry Profile as follows:

1. As per my ECA report, Bachelor's Degree ( Three years ) = Bachelor's degree Or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute, as per IRCC Level of Education list for Express Entry and Permanent residency Application Form.

2. As per my ECA report, Master of Business Administration = Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession as per IRCC Level as per IRCC Level of Education list for Express Entry and Permanent residency Application Form.

3. The confusion is here of what Level of Education as per IRCC guidelines to from, As per my ECA report, Post- Bachelor's Diploma , here I do not know what to choose from these below mentioned Level of Education categories as I am confused between these:

i) One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

ii) Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

In simple words, the confusion while selecting Level of Education for both Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application form for my Post- Bachelor's Diploma is among these:

Whether Post- Bachelor's Diploma = One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

Alternatively, Post- Bachelor's Diploma = Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

I am double checking with ICAS because there is no such clarity or match given for Post- Bachelor's Diploma in the above mentioned IRCC Level of Education List , that is, ( List 1-7 ) and how it would be assessed while filling out Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application Form.

Kindly help in choosing the appropriate Level of Education as per IRCC list for Post- Bachelor's Diploma.

As IRCC is strict while assessing candidates profile for both Express Entry and Permanent Residency Application Profile, I do not want to create any unwanted issue. IRCC is declining candidates application for misrepresenting facts in their Express Entry Profile and in Permanent residency Application Form, so that being understood and its sensitivity to the issue, this is clear that I do want to get into this uninvited issue at all and requesting you to guide me for what to choose for "Post- Bachelor's Diploma."

Looking forward to hear from you
Thanks for reaching me out. You have a simple solution to your problem. You have Masters equivalency, this is all you need to get highest education points. You DO NOT need to put your diploma in education history. Just list your Bachelors degree and Masters degree though you will receive points for Masters only which is obviously grater than Bachelors degree points and Two or more degree points. Later after you receive ITA you will put this diploma along with other activities of last ten years in Personal History. You will NOT be asked to provide any documents for personal history. This is not misrepresentation as you are not required to claim points for your diploma so you do not need to put this in education history. But you must mention the period in personal history in PR application. Misrepresentation is to lie or to create fraudulent documents in order to make yourself eligible for express entry.

If you already have put that in your EE profile and selected one or two years diploma and received ITA still you can remove the diploma from education history in your eAPR and put it in personal history. No problem with this, no question will be asked because it will not affect your CRS score. I have done similar thing and I passed the eligibility without any problem. How to enter education, you can read this-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/query-for-multiple-noc-for-ee-profile.589838/#post-7322084

Hope this answers your query, ask if you need anything else. Good Luck

Vikrantvij99

May 14, 2017
Thanks for reaching me out. You have a simple solution to your problem. You have Masters equivalency, this is all you need to get highest education points. You DO NOT need to put your diploma in education history. Just list your Bachelors degree and Masters degree though you will receive points for Masters only which is obviously grater than Bachelors degree points and Two or more degree points. Later after you receive ITA you will put this diploma along with other activities of last ten years in Personal History. You will NOT be asked to provide any documents for personal history. This is not misrepresentation as you are not required to claim points for your diploma so you do not need to put this in education history. But you must mention the period in personal history in PR application. Misrepresentation is to lie or to create fraudulent documents in order to make yourself eligible for express entry.

If you already have put that in your EE profile and selected one or two years diploma and received ITA still you can remove the diploma from education history in your eAPR and put it in personal history. No problem with this, no question will be asked because it will not affect your CRS score. I have done similar thing and I passed the eligibility without any problem. How to enter education, you can read this-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/query-for-multiple-noc-for-ee-profile.589838/#post-7322084

Hope this answers your query, ask if you need anything else. Good Luck

Hi Ishq74

Thanks for such a detailed explanations about Level of education and how to fill them in EE.

You are correct and your assessment is valid. I am claiming points for my Master's degree and it doesn't matter anymore if I show or add that PG diploma in my EE profile.

However, considering the importance of awareness and the fact that I have shown Post-Bachelor's Diploma in EE along with the point that I do ECA done for my PG diploma, I am wondering and waiting to have your view on what shall I be choosing for my Post-Bachelor's Diploma for EE and e-Apr profile.

Furthermore, I have been working in Corporate sector from past 11 years and if I decide not to add my PG diploma in my EE profile then I have to add it into personal history section but my previous 10 years are already filled with my Work Experience details which means that I won't be able to show my Post-Bachelor's Diploma in personal history section of EE or e-APR profile.

So, it is still in question which is as follows::::

The confusion is here of what Level of Education as per IRCC guidelines to from, As per my ECA report, Post- Bachelor's Diploma , here I do not know what to choose from these below mentioned Level of Education categories as I am confused between these:

So, If you have to add Post-Bachlor's Diploma in the EE profile and in e-APR what would be your standing from above.

Kindlyhelp me on picking the correct information from above as I still want to know the valid answers and guidance from you.

Hope you have assessed my point and let me know with the appropriate answer from the above options, that is:

For Post-Bachelor's Diploma the option will be::

Thanks in advance

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Ishq74

Thanks for such a detailed explanations about Level of education and how to fill them in EE.

You are correct and your assessment is valid. I am claiming points for my Master's degree and it doesn't matter anymore if I show or add that PG diploma in my EE profile.

However, considering the importance of awareness and the fact that I have shown Post-Bachelor's Diploma in EE along with the point that I do ECA done for my PG diploma, I am wondering and waiting to have your view on what shall I be choosing for my Post-Bachelor's Diploma for EE and e-Apr profile.
You Do Not have to mention this in eAPR. You can remove this from education history and put it in personal history, it has no impact on your CRS points hence shall not have any problem during assessments. This is the correct method.

Furthermore, I have been working in Corporate sector from past 11 years and if I decide not to add my PG diploma in my EE profile then I have to add it into personal history section but my previous 10 years are already filled with my Work Experience details which means that I won't be able to show my Post-Bachelor's Diploma in personal history section of EE or e-APR profile.
You have misunderstood the process. You can have multiple personal activities for the same period. Overlapping is expected in personal history. In my case I was working part time while I was studying full time. I have shown both for the same time period. Even if you have put this education history section still you need to put this personal history section as well.

So, it is still in question which is as follows::::

The confusion is here of what Level of Education as per IRCC guidelines to from, As per my ECA report, Post- Bachelor's Diploma , here I do not know what to choose from these below mentioned Level of Education categories as I am confused between these:

So, If you have to add Post-Bachlor's Diploma in the EE profile and in e-APR what would be your standing from above.

Kindlyhelp me on picking the correct information from above as I still want to know the valid answers and guidance from you.

Hope you have assessed my point and let me know with the appropriate answer from the above options, that is:

For Post-Bachelor's Diploma the option will be::

Thanks in advance
You are unnecessary banging your head for this. You don't need to mention this in education history. ICAS should have provided you the equivalency duration, not sure why they haven't, its a mistake from their end. Anyway If you are absolute adamant to put this in education history then Select 'One year program" because generally a post bachelor/graduate diploma is One year long program.

Go to the below link, select the tab "what your report means", then select "comprehensive ranking system" then go to page 12, you will see "Three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree plus a Post-Bachelor's Diploma" will give you points for "two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees".
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

ss_2903

Mar 22, 2019
When you fill up questionnaire for FSW eligibility for your level of education would be "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees one must be for a program of three or more years".

After that if you are eligible you will be able to create Express Entry profile. On that stage you have to create two separate fields for your two credentials.

For your bachelors degree, level of education would be your actual level of education "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 or more year program at a university college, trade or technical school or other institutes". Then you have this following question where you have to choose level of education according to your ECA report-
Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. Answer to this question again would be "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 or more year program at a university college, trade or technical school or other institutes"

In the second field you should enter your second credential. If it is a masters degree and ECA states as post graduate diploma then do the following-
Answer all the questions regarding field of study, duration, institute name, completed academic years and level of credential according to the actual details. after that fill all the questions regarding ECA and answer the following question according to the ECA report-
Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. Answer to this question would be "1-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institutes"

Submit your profile you will be awarded points for "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees one must be for a program of three or more years".

Hope it helps, Good Luck!

Hi ishq74,

My ECA says - Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years).
My confusion is in choosing 'Level of Education' for 'Diploma (two years)' while I am creating my Express Entry profile?
You help is always appreciated.