+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of invitation

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hoping_canadian said:
nope 24 hours ;D ;D ;D ;D see below links

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-parents.asp
@ hoping_canadian: This link gives indicative time frames for PR sponsorship of parents.... and not for super visas which are processed within a few weeks

@ JESUS2014:
You're putting in a lot of efforts for your mom's visa application.

If you ask me, I would still suggest that you apply for a TRV (if you can prove her ties to your property, proof that she will return to India, etc).... you can extend her visitor status when she is in Canada (for even up to 2 years).... anyways

It seems like you're going round in circles right now in deciding between a TRV or Super Visa with different opinions... maybe you can go through the CIC website (both TRV and Super Visa sections).... to see which is the best option for your mom.... after this, you can apply based on CIC information + the advice of forum members

I truly hope your mom is with you soon

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Bryanna said:
@ hoping_canadian: This link gives indicative time frames for PR sponsorship of parents.... and not for super visas which are processed within a few weeks

@ JESUS2014:
You're putting in a lot of efforts for your mom's visa application.

If you ask me, I would still suggest that you apply for a TRV (if you can prove her ties to your property, proof that she will return to India, etc).... you can extend her visitor status when she is in Canada (for even up to 2 years).... anyways

It seems like you're going round in circles right now in deciding between a TRV or Super Visa with different opinions... maybe you can go through the CIC website (both TRV and Super Visa sections).... to see which is the best option for your mom.... after this, you can apply based on CIC information + the advice of forum members

I truly hope your mom is with you soon
Hi Bryanna...

Yes... u r right.....my husband decided to apply for her super visa...but my suggestion is to go for TRV..I want to be with my mom...that's all I know..I m not going to ask for any other opinions now...let's hope for the best...pls pray for me to find the right decision..if I have any doubt regarding the documents, Pls help me... Thanks bryanna..

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_canadian said:
nope 24 hours ;D ;D ;D ;D see below links

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-parents.asp
There is some mistake some where. Super Visa is a special type of TRV and take the same time as any TRV.

ch1tah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2015
File Transfer...
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec, 2014
any idea or example of invitation letter to invite spouse for honeymoon?

anzvietboy

Sep 2, 2015
hoping_canadian said:
dont do the notary its expensive. go to your municipal office and get the stamp for 5 bucks
Hi there,

I called the Mississauga City Hall couple day ago, it does provide the commission of oath for 35$ dollar/per document. It's quite expensive. Is there a place in Mississauga that I can get a stamp or notarized for cheap?

Thank you so much for your information

LT

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Hello friends,

I have to invite my mother-in-law to Canada for my delivery(dated July 2016). My husband is on PGWP, and I have got OWP. We both have our WP valid until Jan 2017. My husband is the only earning person and am not working for the past 1.5 years. We applied for our PR under CEC (OINP) in Dec 2015 & waiting for AOR and further steps.

Can anyone help me about the procedure to invite my mother-in-law here to Canada?

Thanks,
Lekshmi

LRM Silva

Dec 22, 2017
dear Sir/Madam

My Previous invitation letter has been prepared by A commissioner, etc. (Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public) in Canada. but still refused the TRV Application. therefore when i reapplying for the visitor's visa, should get the notarized invitation letter or it is enough to get the invitation letter from the person who i'm inviting in Canada?

Thanks!

samsandi

Jan 23, 2018
salut
j'ais mon fiancé qui m'envoi la lettre d'invitation,travail pas, esque ca pourrais etre un obstacle pour q'on m'accepte le visa de visiteur???

maxxile2690

Apr 21, 2018
I’m a canadian residence of canada i sponsor my wife at this time can i invite my mother at the same time to visit me here in canada. I need some help please

Bhavna2991

May 24, 2018
Hi!
I need a sample invitation letter as my cousin wants to invite my family to canada?
My mother is her maternal aunt, my father and brother