+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of invitation

nunu

Jun 27, 2009
hello everyone,

I want to send a letter of invitation to my mom to visit me in canada . I am not working at this time and i am stay at home mom

while my husband is working ,he has some properties and we have a joint bank account.my question is should this letter of invitation is from him(as he is working) to invite his mother in law or it should be from my side and include my husband's decleration that we both will undertake to provide assisstance to my mom and bear her expences.

Thanks

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
nunu said:
hello everyone,

I want to send a letter of invitation to my mom to visit me in canada . I am not working at this time and i am stay at home mom

while my husband is working ,he has some properties and we have a joint bank account.my question is should this letter of invitation is from him(as he is working) to invite his mother in law or it should be from my side and include my husband's decleration that we both will undertake to provide assisstance to my mom and bear her expences.

Thanks
It can be any one of you much better if your husband because he is employed just follow the guidelines mentioned on the cic website and make sure everything asked is mentioned on that letter good luck

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nunu said:
hello everyone,

Thanks
Hi I did send invitation for my mother, sister, bro in law and their 2 kids. I submitted the invitation providing me and my husband information,. we are both working but the husband the one who is earning more. We provided the T4 and the invitation letter. The visa was approved. I suggest to write an invitation and put your name and your husbands name on it. after all it is your mother that you are inviting

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
THIS IS THE LETTER I SUBMITTED FOR MY AUNT'S APPLICATION!

Just edit if you want. :)

Dear Visa Officer:

My name is ____________, a Permanent Resident of Canada with client ID number ________. I live with my husband _________, a Canadian and my son _________ at ____________. I am currently here in the Philippines for a 4 week visit and will be going back to Canada on November 17, 2014.

I humbly ask that you accept this letter of invitation for my aunt,________, living at ________________________ She works at ___________as an __________ and her contact number is ___________.

My aunt ______, who is now 62 years old, is the one who took care of me when I was little. She is the one who fixed my hair before going to school and prepared my lunch box. I owe a lot from her and she is one of the many reasons why I became what I am today. One of my dreams for her is to travel and enjoy the beauty of Canada while she can. I want to show her the amazing places in Alberta and share with her the things that I have now because of her. She would travel to Canada in spring or summer time as I know she cannot bear the cold winter in Alberta. I just want to apply for her visa now while I am here so I can help her fill up the forms and personally submit her application to VFS.

My husband and I will be taking full responsibility for all the expenses such as her airfare ticket to/from Canada, accommodation (she will be staying with us), travel within Canada, food and any other necessities for the duration of her stay with us. We are aware and respect the temporary resident visa status and we offer our personal guarantee that my aunt's visit to Canada will not exceed six months from the time of her arrival. Please see attached support documents for this application.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Complete name:
Contact numbers:
Date of Birth:
Job Title:
SPOUSE INFORMATION:
Complete name:
Contact number:
Date of birth:
Job Title:

Thank you very much and I look forward for the approval of my aunt's application.
God bless you and your family.

Sincerely yours,
These are the things I submitted:

SUPPORT DOCUMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION for VISIT VISA

Mine:

*Passport Copy
* PR card Copy
*Copy of Marriage Certificate
*Payslips
*Copies of T4 Slips (2011, 2012, 2013)
*Notice of Assessments (2011, 2012, 2013)
*Certificate of Employment

My Husband's
*Passport copy
*Payslips
*Copies of T4 Slips (2011, 2012, 2013)
*Notice of Assessments (2011, 2012, 2013)

My aunt's
*Payslips
* ITR

I hope this helps! thanks!

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nunu said:
hello everyone,

Thanks
THIS IS MY FORMAT

To: Embassy of Canada in Manila
Levels 6-8, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1200
Philippines

To whom it may concern:
We, ---------------, a Citizen of Canada, Canadian Passport Number (attached copy), born on------- and ----------- a Citizen of Canada, Canadian Passport Number (attached copy), born on ------------------ and residing at: -----------------------; Tel: 0000000 and 000000;

SOLEMNLY AFFIRM AS FOLLOWS:
• We make this affirmation in connection with a request for a Visitor Visa for my Mother and Sister’s familym the following information for more details.

------- (Mother) born ------- ; who is a Citizen of Philippines, residing --------
Tel No. 0000000

--------- (Sister) Born on -------------, who is a Citizen of Philippines, residing ---------------------
Tel No. 000000

------------------- (Brother in Law) Born on ---------------- who is a Citizen of Philippines, ----------------------
Tel No. 0000000

----------------- (Niece) Born on ------------------, who is a Citizen of Philippines, residing a---------------

--------------------- (Niece) Born on -------------, who is a Citizen of Philippines, residing-------------------

• Purpose of trip: Mini Reunion and to visit Canada

• They will come to Canada on or around April 10, 2015; for a stay of not more than 3 months;

We hereby undertake to provide accommodation for our family at our residence which we have possession of and where we live at: ---------------------, (proof of the possession is enclosed) Tel: 000000000000000 and 000000000000000, and will provide for their Canadian expenses in connection with their visit to Canada;

I ------------------ work --------------- at -------------------- (attached employment confirmation for your reference)

and

I ------------------ work ------------------- at -------------------------(Attached employment confirmation for your reference)

Taking into consideration the previous, we are requesting you to kindly grant a visitor's visa for our family. Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.

We make this solemn affirmation conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

Signature: Date:

Signature: Date:

Documents submitted
PASSPORT COPIES
T4
EMPLOYMENT CERT and
TITLE PROPERTY

VISA APPROVED 5 YRS MULTIPLE ENTRY

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@charmainefrances wonderful , but I think you should provide T4 for 2014, it ought to available by now. rest is superb. :) and further would you get it notarized. too many people talking of notarized. will you get deceleration of support on oath signed and stamped by notary?

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Yes my aunt got her visa after a week. It's multiple as well.

I saw a sample invitation letter just like yours too but it's too formal for me... hehe! ;)

So I made a different one just like a "Maalaala mo kaya" kind of thing :)

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehamerchant said:
@ charmainefrances wonderful , but I think you should provide T4 for 2014, it ought to available by now. rest is superb. :) and further would you get it notarized. too many people talking of notarized. will you get deceleration of support on oath signed and stamped by notary?
dont do the notary its expensive. go to your municipal office and get the stamp for 5 bucks

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmainefrances said:
Yes my aunt got her visa after a week. It's multiple as well.

I saw a sample invitation letter just like yours too but it's too formal for me... hehe! ;)

So I made a different one just like a "Maalaala mo kaya" kind of thing :)
yes and it is effective hahahaha... I did mine based on the website format hahaha. I cant to the maalala mo kaya mashado slang madami ko na iinvite hahahaha

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
nehamerchant said:
@ charmainefrances wonderful , but I think you should provide T4 for 2014, it ought to available by now. rest is superb. :) and further would you get it notarized. too many people talking of notarized. will you get deceleration of support on oath signed and stamped by notary?
I did not include the 2014 T4 since we applied in Nov. last year. I did not notarize any of the requirements we submitted. The letter you'll submit with signature is I think enough. Plus your passport copy.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends, is it necessary to get letter of invitation and decleration of support notarized? @hoping_canadian and @charmainefrances did u got your letters notarized and how old your cases are.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmainefrances said:
I did not include the 2014 T4 since we applied in Oct. last year. I did not notarize any of the requirements we submitted. The letter you'll submit with signature is I think enough. Plus your passport copy.
thats very good. some are afraid to send the invitation without notary stamp.(me too) but I just find out that I can have the stamp from municipality and pay only 5 bucks. Basically you will bring all the supporting documents and the invitation letter you have to sign in the front of 'the employee who will put the dry seal on your invitation' you just need to provide 2 pcs of ID. Notary here in Montreal is so expensive

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehamerchant said:
hi friends, is it necessary to get letter of invitation and decleration of support notarized? @ hoping_canadian and @ charmainefrances did u got your letters notarized and how old your cases are.
Hi my invitation was prepared Feb 2015 I went to the municipal office here in Montreal to have the dry seal (instead of notary) pay 5 bucks. Do the same and dont go to notary. its the same thing with municipal dry seal

The last time i checked 37bucks per signature. I have to pay 74 for me and my husband signature hmmmm

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
Submitted application to VFS Philippines: Nov. 5,2014
Received the Visa: Nov. 13, 2014

Since I was in the Philippines during that time , I filled up the forms myself and printed my T4's and other requirements online and my husband's too... Wrote the letter of invitation the same day (Nov.5)

I personally submitted the application to VFS.. The person who helped us just put the application in one plastic envelope... Did not ask me to notarize anything... Maybe because I was there personally...

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
very helpful..
I have question to ask that my wife is excepting in August and she wants to apply for her mom visit visa ..so please advise us what to write in invitation letter.. like we can write ...that she can join us for baby shower, ..confuse about that. I really appreciate for your kindly help.
Maramy salamat... :)