+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of invitation

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Re: letter of invitation

Hi charmainefrances

Plzzz help me to send an invitation letter for my mom...me n my husband both r PR holders (actually my husband already filed for his citizenship and waiting for the process)..my husband sponsored me (spouse visa PR) and i landed in july 2014 then i worked only 3 months...now m pregnant and my due date is on July 4 Th 2015..i m weak and cannot work at this situation..i want my mom with me for my delivery as i have no other family member or relatives live in Canada..So my husband is going to file for his mother in law as he only works right now..my mom is alone in India(my dad passed away long time back and m the one and only child for my mom, no other family ties..) she owns a land in home country (not house)...actually i own the apartment and she lives there.she is 62 year old and not working.but she got good bank transactions and have a fund of approx $35,000 Canadian dollar as fixed/deposit in her name.she had visited DUBAI/Singapore/Malaysia few years ago...I thought the chances are high if i mention i m pregnant and for that reason my mom is coming to visit me.but also heard that there are chances of rejection because a visitor is coming to Canada to take care of her daughter and baby is considered as she is going to illegally work even though its for her family....is that correct?? so i m worried..my due date is within 2 months..Do i need to mention that i m pregnant in our application or not to mention that??? And also i want her to stay with me at least 6 months...Do i need to mention the length of her stay or not ? So Super visa or regular visa is good at this situation? I think i can also take health insurance for her( for whole year validity) wen i submit the documents.
so plzzzzzz help me wat to do in this situation...i m waiting for ur reply....friends,pls advice me...

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: letter of invitation

JESUS2014 said:
Hi charmainefrances

Plzzz help me to send an invitation letter for my mom...me n my husband both r PR holders (actually my husband already filed for his citizenship and waiting for the process)..my husband sponsored me (spouse visa PR) and i landed in july 2014 then i worked only 3 months...now m pregnant and my due date is on July 4 Th 2015..i m weak and cannot work at this situation..i want my mom with me for my delivery as i have no other family member or relatives live in Canada..So my husband is going to file for his mother in law as he only works right now..my mom is alone in India(my dad passed away long time back and m the one and only child for my mom, no other family ties..) she owns a land in home country (not house)...actually i own the apartment and she lives there.she is 62 year old and not working.but she got good bank transactions and have a fund of approx $35,000 Canadian dollar as fixed/deposit in her name.she had visited DUBAI/Singapore/Malaysia few years ago...I thought the chances are high if i mention i m pregnant and for that reason my mom is coming to visit me.but also heard that there are chances of rejection because a visitor is coming to Canada to take care of her daughter and baby is considered as she is going to illegally work even though its for her family....is that correct?? so i m worried..my due date is within 2 months..Do i need to mention that i m pregnant in our application or not to mention that??? And also i want her to stay with me at least 6 months...Do i need to mention the length of her stay or not ? So Super visa or regular visa is good at this situation? I think i can also take health insurance for her( for whole year validity) wen i submit the documents.
so plzzzzzz help me wat to do in this situation...i m waiting for ur reply....friends,pls advice me...
Hi there. go ahead for super visa, my personal advise and opinion as under, others please give your input:
1. yes get the Dr certificate of your expected date of delivery.
2. Do not emphasize too much on help from your mother during and after delivery process, rather say that she and you would like to be together on this happy occasion. family values
3. give the sources of income of your mother, from land, from bank deposits and make a monthly figure. say that apartment that in your name is actually reserved for her this is your appreciation for what she did for you when you were a child
4. Say that she has no intention of permanent stay (in your invitation letter) and (deceleration of support) and you understand that super visa is a temp visa and don't ask for 6 months, say that she has busy social life back home working for some NGO and she will be here only for one or two months.
5. get one year insurance from a good company
6. Also show some fun and recreation tentative programs
9. Get good drafts of letter of invitation and deceleration of support, find out on the forum, so many knowledgeable people around, you may notarize it to give a legal impact.
10. Good luck, keep updated to support the forum.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Its my opinion not a legal advise

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi Nehamerchant...

Thank u sooooo much for ur valuable reply....I m going to apply for her super visa...will contact u and other forum members if I need any assistance...thanks one again... :)

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JESUS2014 said:
Hi Nehamerchant...

Thank u sooooo much for ur valuable reply....I m going to apply for her super visa...will contact u and other forum members if I need any assistance...thanks one again... :)
just a suggestion,. its gonna be easier if you apply for a tourist visa. I consulted an attorney for super visa and he said it is faster and safer to get the tourist visa and when your mother lands then you will apply for a super visa. just a suggestion but i think the lawyer had a point. applying for supper visa would be long plus its not a guarantee that you will get the supper visa while tourist visa is less possibility to be rejected. just a suggestion, its up to you...

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi hoping canadian...

I got confused...some forum members suggested me to go for super visa for my mom and also got different opinions from other members to apply for just TRV....I don't know wat to do in this situation...i want my mother to get visa as soon as possible because my situation is like that..pls help meeeee

tracykhate

Apr 18, 2015
Hi...

I live in the Philippines and my Canadian bf would like me to visit him in Canada. I would like to know if he will send me letter of invitation saying that he will finance me on the duration of my visit, will i need to have a show money? And also, if he will send the letter of invitation, does he needs to send it to me or to immigration in Canada?

-Thanks

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JESUS2014 said:
Hi hoping canadian...

I got confused...some forum members suggested me to go for super visa for my mom and also got different opinions from other members to apply for just TRV....I don't know wat to do in this situation...i want my mother to get visa as soon as possible because my situation is like that..pls help meeeee
Super visa will take longer, if you want it to be more easier and less paperworks then get her a tourist visa then when she arrive here in canada apply for super visa. I got this information from my attorney I think it is more reliable. But at the end its always up to you

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
very helpful..
I have question to ask that my wife is excepting in August and she wants to apply for her mom visit visa ..so please advise us what to write in invitation letter.. like we can write ...that she can join us for baby shower, ..confuse about that. I really appreciate for your kindly help.
Maramy salamat... :)
Hi
just follow the format and don emphasize on your wife giving birth they might think that your mom will stay longer, keep in mind that tourist visa is just a visitors visa. you have to mention that you want her mom to visit your wife. Check the list of requirement are mentioned in the previous post, you can check there. I didint submit my bank account in the invitation. I just attached my confirmation of employment and T4

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
hoping_canadian said:
application for super visa takes up to 24 months
while tourist visa between 7 days to 15 days. its your call ;o) 8)
d

24 months? R u sure? Or 24 days?..........