+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of introduction

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
No,i had a word with a friend who went there in September and had the same case. Everything went fine
Thanks you my friend. So the country is not important? I travel with my visitor visa and enter to Canada then show my POE letter to officer?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Thanks you my friend. So the country is not important? I travel with my visitor visa and enter to Canada then show my POE letter to officer?
What do you mean the country is not important? You should be fine. The visa is just for entry and exit to canada nothing much. When it is about to expire and you apply for renewal, the new one will be on student visa category.

Reactions: sharareh

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
What do you mean the country is not important? You should be fine. The visa is just for entry and exit to canada nothing much. When it is about to expire and you apply for renewal, the new one will be on student visa category.
I mean ETA is for visa exempt countries like European countries. Countries like mine (Iran) need visa to enter to Canada. My question is that isn’t the type of visa important to enter? I can enter to Canada with my visitor visa and show officer the POE letter for my study purpose? It doesn’t make sense

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I mean ETA is for visa exempt countries like European countries. Countries like mine (Iran) need visa to enter to Canada. My question is that isn’t the type of visa important to enter? I can enter to Canada with my visitor visa and show officer the POE letter for my study purpose? It doesn’t make sense
Yes. The border officer will know the reason why you are in canada as you as you present your POE then he or she will issue you a study permit.

Reactions: sharareh

Rajan Rani

Sep 2, 2022
Hello Sir, i got my study visa approval on 13 august 2022 and my passport get stamped on 22 august 2022 but i did not receive my Letter of introduction yet. Please help me in this concern as my classes will begin from september 6, 2022 and the last date to be there by 12th september 2022. I already had raised a webform two to three days ago but i did not receive any response. I am from INDIA. Will you please provide me any mail or contact number to contact IRCC and to sort my issue
Thanks

Matteya

Oct 16, 2022
Hello Sir, i got my study visa approval on 13 august 2022 and my passport get stamped on 22 august 2022 but i did not receive my Letter of introduction yet. Please help me in this concern as my classes will begin from september 6, 2022 and the last date to be there by 12th september 2022. I already had raised a webform two to three days ago but i did not receive any response. I am from INDIA. Will you please provide me any mail or contact number to contact IRCC and to sort my issue
Thanks
hi could you please help. how did you get the letter?