+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of introduction

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
What letter of introduction? I think you are referring to the Correspondence letter.
Well in my case I received the correspondence letter in my cic e-mail account on the day my VISA got stamped on my passport. Did you guys check your CIC account for a correspondence letter after receiving your stamped passport?

Mandeep Nehra

Sep 15, 2019
What letter of introduction? I think you are referring to the Correspondence letter.
Well in my case I received the correspondence letter in my cic e-mail account on the day my VISA got stamped on my passport. Did you guys check your CIC account for a correspondence letter after receiving your stamped passport?
Yes I checked but there is no update after orignal passport rew

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Hi friends,
I received IMM 5813( called POE) on Oct31 but haven’t received any passport request letter to send my passport to embassy for affixing the visa on my passport. Have anybody had the same situation? How long after receiving the IMM5813 I suppose to receive passport request letter?
Thanks for your help.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi friends,
I received IMM 5813( called POE) on Oct31 but haven’t received any passport request letter to send my passport to embassy for affixing the visa on my passport. Have anybody had the same situation? How long after receiving the IMM5813 I suppose to receive passport request letter?
Thanks for your help.
Interesting! Does the IMM 5813 reads your application was approved plus the validity of your visa? It is suppose to be the other way round, passport request then POE.

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Interesting! Does the IMM 5813 reads your application was approved plus the validity of your visa? It is suppose to be the other way round, passport request then POE.
Yes, it says I can enter Canada by Nov 2020. In letter mentioned that my visa has been also issued and affixed to my passport but I haven’t received any passport request to stamp the visa in my passport.

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
I also have visitor visa, is it possible that because I have visitor visa I don’t need student visa?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I also have visitor visa, is it possible that because I have visitor visa I don’t need student visa?
Now I see. It is because you have a visa. You will be issued permit when you arrive. The visa is just to travel in and out of Canada.

Akshay2468

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi friends,
Thanks for your help.
Yes bro same happened with me i also have a visitor visa, we can just travel on that we don’t need a new stamp. They’ll issue a study permit when we land there. ETA was issued in my case

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Yes bro same happened with me i also have a visitor visa, we can just travel on that we don’t need a new stamp. They’ll issue a study permit when we land there. ETA was issued in my case
Thanks bro. Are u from a exempt visa country? I’m from Iran and I need visa to enter. I have my valid visitor visa until Nov2020 with valid biometric. I received the PEO that shows I have to enter to Canada by Nov2020. But my country is not in ETA countries list and I need visa.