+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation for Refusal - Review & Thoughts

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi everyone,
i have done PGDM from INDIA and have 4 years of work experience with Financial services companies. IELTS Band 7
i had applied for international business management diploma from canada .

got rejection due to the following reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Should I reapply now as I was planning September intake

Also, what documents should i give ?

KINDLY HELP

archit.shah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
i have done PGDM from INDIA and have 4 years of work experience with Financial services companies. IELTS Band 7
i had applied for international business management diploma from canada .

got rejection due to the following reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Should I reapply now as I was planning September intake

Also, what documents should i give ?

KINDLY HELP
Mention all the documents you had provided in the first attempt and your full detailed profile. Only then next steps can be ascertained!

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Mention all the documents you had provided in the first attempt and your full detailed profile. Only then next steps can be ascertained!
I provided all my study documents 10, 12 Graduation , post graduation
Work experience , salary slips of the organisations I've worked with
IELTS scorecard
GIC
College acceptance letter
Medical
Full few payment receipt - as it's a year course
SOP

archit.shah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I provided all my study documents 10, 12 Graduation , post graduation
Work experience , salary slips of the organisations I've worked with
IELTS scorecard
GIC
College acceptance letter
Medical
Full few payment receipt - as it's a year course
SOP
You can re-apply with CA Certificate or property documents making a case that you will return to India. You can use the format for refusal explanation letter on this thread and take ideas from there

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
You can re-apply with CA Certificate or property documents making a case that you will return to India. You can use the format for refusal explanation letter on this thread and take ideas from there
Okay okay...thanks alot archit .

Also how much time does reapplication reply take ?

archit.shah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Okay okay...thanks alot archit .

Also how much time does reapplication reply take ?
It was 40-45 days during my time last year. But I hear things have changed now. You should checkout official estimated application processing time on cic website. It is the same as first time application timeline.

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
It was 40-45 days during my time last year. But I hear things have changed now. You should checkout official estimated application processing time on cic website. It is the same as first time application timeline.
Okay. It's around 25 days right now .
Let's hope for the best . Thanks a lot for your help

Jackievek

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Got refusal on 28th July.

Profile:
BE Computer - 2015 - 7.25 CGPA
IELTS : 8, 6.5, 6, 6
Course : Ontario Post graduate certificate(Mobile Solutions Development)
Gap : 4 year work experience in Game development. Added work experience letter + Bank statement with salary.
GIC + 1 Year fees paid.
SDS - Ahmedabad.

Not visited any other country.

Added SOP, but didn't mentioned particularly about come back in india after my study.

Refusal reasons:
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

On 30July I reapplied with updated SOP and refusal answer. But I didn't added property valuation certificate or CA certificate.

Can I add that documents now ?
As far as mentioned, SDS with 1 year fees and GIC not required any other financial documents.

Does my refusal was. Due to financial ?

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
Got refusal on 28th July.

Profile:
BE Computer - 2015 - 7.25 CGPA
IELTS : 8, 6.5, 6, 6
Course : Ontario Post graduate certificate(Mobile Solutions Development)
Gap : 4 year work experience in Game development. Added work experience letter + Bank statement with salary.
GIC + 1 Year fees paid.
SDS - Ahmedabad.

Not visited any other country.

Added SOP, but didn't mentioned particularly about come back in india after my study.

Refusal reasons:
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

On 30July I reapplied with updated SOP and refusal answer. But I didn't added property valuation certificate or CA certificate.

Can I add that documents now ?
As far as mentioned, SDS with 1 year fees and GIC not required any other financial documents.

Does my refusal was. Due to financial ?
I don’t think so it is due to financial reasons, rather it would be due to that , you didn’t cover the point which were stated in you refusal . You should clarify each and every point which the stated in your refusal letter . I don’t know about the uploading documents because there they have written that they will ask for the documents. And I think CA certificate would be recommended for the visa because it usually shows your ties to your country.

Gill2492

Aug 10, 2019
My student visa got rejected and following reasons are metioned in letter
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· Based on your language abilities, I am not satisfied that you would be able to handle a course load with English as medium of instruction and pursue your proposed studies in Canada. Application refused under R216(1).
I want to reapply .. please help me
My profile-
Ilets 6 overall L and S 6.5 w 5.5 r 6
Documets- 10th,12th,graduation,property evalution,CA reports,bank statesments ,SOP,GIC,fees paid recipts,CAQ
Course-early childhood education, canada college , montreal, Canada