+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share your experience after EDIT option enable on online MON Application

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
jahid312 said:
What is your present status now, still showing not submitted?

I have updated few info, like add children, but after that i couldn't submit the application.
None of them are able to submit the application after doing the changes ?

Strange :eek:

Anyone else having the issues ?

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
elchar said:
Regarding the language skills, I don´t see any change on it, I see the same screen than when I filled my profile last time almost one year ago, or at least there´s no change for ITELS.
Points for Language test is same as before, total 22 (French 16 + IELTS 6).

As they reduced the points for AOT and increase the points for employability, so have to earn more points in Language Test specially in French.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
YOu cant change the already submitted IELTS,Work Experience but you can add new one..

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I was able to update my Personal Information (Passport Number) and I had to re-enter my french test results.

I was able to submitt just like last year, now my Application is back to "En attente de traitement" , hopefully the personalized list of documents will come soon.

Quebecer

Apr 6, 2017
Jorger5 said:
I was able to update my Personal Information (Passport Number) and I had to re-enter my french test results.

I was able to submitt just like last year, now my Application is back to "En attente de traitement" , hopefully the personalized list of documents will come soon.
What was your status before that?

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Hello Guys,
After new rule impose, my point goes down as a married applicant. I want to ride on Quebec along you guys and smile together.
Can you please help me below few questions and calculate my point?

My IELTs score:
(R=6 W=6 L=8 S=7)== 4 or 5 points?
Q1. Can I claim two point for L=8 though my overall CLB is not 9?
Q2. My age is now 35Y 2M but I was below 35 when I applied in Aug/2016 intake. Will I entitle 16 points?
Q3. Expecting a baby in August. In that case I will have enough point (56+4= 60). After August, my application will be remain valid or rejected?
Q4: I added my spouse MS degree in Aug/2016 intake but MS degree is completed last month March. Will I get one more point for this MS degree from my spouse?
Q5: How long mon project will be open to edit/modify? 1 month or 3 months?
Q6. As a single applicant, I am eligible and have enough point. But I don’t want to remove my spouse to be eligible. What do you think? Pls suggest

Too many questions! TIA.
Note: CLB 9 is equivalent to (R=W=S=7 L=8)

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Anyone successylly submitted the application after adding baby?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
jahid312 said:
Anyone successylly submitted the application after adding baby?
I have added my child & paid the fees nd now my status is showing En attente de traitement. But i want to know who else has edited the work experience section AS MINE is not editable and how many days this change window will remain open?? please give feedback guys.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
petta said:
Do you have any credentials which was expired in the mean time ?

I mean just check all your credentials and confirm whether they are valid including the language test results.

This is only a wild guess of mine..
My IELTS got expired in Feb 2017 but its locked cant change it. other than that rest is fine.. how many days we have for editing our application because its no where mention on the website of MIDI...

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
vickyRocks said:
My IELTS got expired in Feb 2017 but its locked cant change it. other than that rest is fine.. how many days we have for editing our application because its no where mention on the website of MIDI...
Can we edit again? is ur edit option is still open after changes & submission?

gill47

Dec 2, 2013
elchar said:
Regarding the language skills, I don´t see any change on it, I see the same screen than when I filled my profile last time almost one year ago, or at least there´s no change for ITELS.
hi my ielts is expiring on 13 may should i give ielts again but again v cant change the ielts score ?
what should i do

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
If we submit the application after update, can we modify it again?