Hi everyone,
I am applying for Canadian citizenship online as part of a group application with my spouse.
I completed and signed my application, but our group application has NOT been submitted yet. After signing, I noticed a small mistake in my employment history. I accidentally entered my employer name under “Occupation or activity” and my job title under “Employer or educational institution.” The information is correct, but the two fields are reversed.
My application now shows “Signed.” When I click “View,” it only takes me to the Signature Confirmation page, and I cannot find any option to edit it.
My spouse’s application is still “In progress,” so the group application has not been submitted.
I have already reported the issue to IRCC through the technical problem web form.
Has anyone had the same issue recently with a signed but NOT submitted online citizenship application? If yes, how did you resolve it? Did IRCC unlock the application, or was there another way to edit it without leaving the group?
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I am applying for Canadian citizenship online as part of a group application with my spouse.
I completed and signed my application, but our group application has NOT been submitted yet. After signing, I noticed a small mistake in my employment history. I accidentally entered my employer name under “Occupation or activity” and my job title under “Employer or educational institution.” The information is correct, but the two fields are reversed.
My application now shows “Signed.” When I click “View,” it only takes me to the Signature Confirmation page, and I cannot find any option to edit it.
My spouse’s application is still “In progress,” so the group application has not been submitted.
I have already reported the issue to IRCC through the technical problem web form.
Has anyone had the same issue recently with a signed but NOT submitted online citizenship application? If yes, how did you resolve it? Did IRCC unlock the application, or was there another way to edit it without leaving the group?
Thank you for sharing your experience.
