Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi Everyone,
I hope your week is off to a good start.
Please I have a few questions with the LC2 3-in- 1 kit which i am hoping that those who have filled them before me can help with.

First, since it is my country's home office( not canada) that sent the request for additinal documents, when i am filling the application form IMM 0008 on behalf of my dependent son (minor), where it says : "Immigration office requested for processing this application", do i put in my home office? Or do I put in Vegreville Alberta, like i did when i was filling my own application?

Secondly, is the request for additional documents ( and all the forms and supporting documents ) which i am filling on my son's behalf, going to the same office I sent mine ( vegreville)? or the home office?

Then, please what is the Personal Information Form (PIF) from the family member in Canada (including basis on claim narrative)?

Thanks for your help
God bless us all.

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Julsen said:
Hi Everyone,
I hope your week is off to a good start.
Please I have a few questions with the LC2 3-in- 1 kit which i am hoping that those who have filled them before me can help with.

First, since it is my country's home office( not canada) that sent the request for additinal documents, when i am filling the application form IMM 0008 on behalf of my dependent son (minor), where it says : "Immigration office requested for processing this application", do i put in my home office? Or do I put in Vegreville Alberta, like i did when i was filling my own application?

Secondly, is the request for additional documents ( and all the forms and supporting documents ) which i am filling on my son's behalf, going to the same office I sent mine ( vegreville)? or the home office?

Then, please what is the Personal Information Form (PIF) from the family member in Canada (including basis on claim narrative)?

Thanks for your help
God bless us all.
Hi julsen
1 immgration office name is where yours son hv to submit all documents( like my dependent from india new delhi so he had to submit all document at new delhi office so i put new dehli on immgration office )
2 check ur email on the end of document request they gave u address where urs dependent hv to submit all documents
Sorry about third question i hv no idea about that
I think this gonna help u
Thank you

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi dipkaur,
Thanks so much for your message.
Yes, it helps a lot :). On the email there's an address below the name of the sender at the end of the letter. For instance, when you end a formal letter, you have:

Best Regards,
Name of sender
Address of sender

I just wanted to confirm that this was the address to send the documents.
Thanks again :). As for the PIF, i will probably try calling CIC here to find out. From experience, calling the office back home is futile.

God bless us all

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi Everyone,
Please anyone who sponsored a dependent knows what a personal information form(including basis on claim narrative) mean?.
I have scoured the CIC website, and can't find any information on it. Called CIC, but there call options have changed, now it's impossible to get to speak with a call center agent.
Please help

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
About the Personal Information Form, I think this is for Refugee Claimants as I came across this form on this link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/reform-irb.asp). I think this would happen if 'Refugee' was chosen instead of 'Economic' in the program applied for in IMM 0008. Better clarify it with CIC, it could be just an error. Hope everything turns up well.

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
parsley_ly said:
About the Personal Information Form, I think this is for Refugee Claimants as I came across this form on this link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/reform-irb.asp). I think this would happen if 'Refugee' was chosen instead of 'Economic' in the program applied for in IMM 0008. Better clarify it with CIC, it could be just an error. Hope everything turns up well.
Thanks so much for your reply parsley_ly.And thanks for the link. In that case, the form definitely doesn't apply to me then. I will be sure to clarify with CIC.

God bless

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi Everyone,
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Please i have a question about filling the form IMM0008 to be filled on behalf of a minor dependent. Under the "program and category in which you are applying for", is it right to choose "family" and "dependent child" from the drop-down list? or to choose "economic" and "LCP" like i did when filling out my application?
Secondly, none of the letters (request for additional documents and MR) mention any fees. But in the link provided in the first email (request for additional documents) which opens to the applying as a member of the family class page, it says at the bottom of the page to pay fees. Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

I find this a bit confusing. Please I would appreciate any help on this.

From reading past threads, I have confirmed that i am to sign on behalf of my son. But haven't come across any info on the above questions.
Thanks so much for your help everyone and for your patience. I know i've been asking lots of questions :)...it's just that i want to be sure not to make any mistakes.

Please I would really appreciate help on this.

John0624

Jun 21, 2014
Strawberry28 said:
@ Julsen welcome... :)

Hello to everyone!!! At the other caregivers' thread... Visas are raining already... hoping we're next 2013 but before that, i hope and pray for PPR and Landing interview schedule to rain also, at least will give us a hint that our papers are now moving... :)
When you receive your interview letter do you need to do anything? I believe you need to send it by Fax when you can’t make it for that date. Please advise ……………Thanks

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Lovelybird said:
Hi!! Youngmaiden I'm trying to PM you but your inbox is full..
Hi. ok will empty it now. Please do try again :)

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
lc2 passport ad visa arrived last tuesday! thanks for all the blessings...lc2 will attend pdos in cebu next week then book a flight to canada next month!!!c",)

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
natsy said:
lc2 passport ad visa arrived last tuesday! thanks for all the blessings...lc2 will attend pdos in cebu next week then book a flight to canada next month!!!c",)
Congrats Natsy! :D Your Christmas is truly a Merry Christmas with family! Again, how many dependents do you have? Also, may I ask? Is the validity of your visa the same with your medical? :D

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
Strawberry28 said:
Congrats Natsy! :D Your Christmas is truly a Merry Christmas with family! Again, how many dependents do you have? Also, may I ask? Is the validity of your visa the same with your medical? :D
thanks! a very merry christmas and birthday for us indeed!!!only husband as dependant. his visa is valid until just a few days before his medical expires(1yr)...c",)