+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

Vitro

Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys

I received an email (your app. has been updated), but there is actually no update and it's still submitted and open!

Mericof

Apr 3, 2016
Vitro said:
Hi guys

I received an email (your app. has been updated), but there is actually no update and it's still submitted and open!
I got 2 e-mails stating that there have no updates and today one e-mail saying your application has been updated but no change and status is still open. my application date is 2nd feb. I think next week hopefully we will get the work permit.

mantramugdha

Feb 27, 2016
Hi Vitro and others.
I applied on Feb 4th and have recieved blank updates on march and april 4th. Just now I received a mail saying your application has been updated. Still open on mycic. what can this mean? fingers crossed.

Vitro

Mar 17, 2016
Mericof said:
I got 2 e-mails stating that there have no updates and today one e-mail saying your application has been updated but no change and status is still open. my application date is 2nd feb. I think next week hopefully we will get the work permit.
Hopefully

Vitro

Mar 17, 2016
mantramugdha said:
Hi Vitro and others.
I applied on Feb 4th and have recieved blank updates on march and april 4th. Just now I received a mail saying your application has been updated. Still open on mycic. what can this mean? fingers crossed.
I have no idea, I think we should just have to wait until Monday

hideyoshi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no worries guys, I got a blank updated too on last Thursday, and I got approve on last Friday but no messages. On Saturday, I received the new message in my cic account, and shows me I got 2 years work permit. So all of u got blank updated these days may have the work permit in next week.

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
mantramugdha said:
I see the status of the application as approved on mycic. When and where will I have the mail about the validity period?
You will get the mail by tomorrow

Vitro

Mar 17, 2016
hideyoshi said:
no worries guys, I got a blank updated too on last Thursday, and I got approve on last Friday but no messages. On Saturday, I received the new message in my cic account, and shows me I got 2 years work permit. So all of u got blank updated these days may have the work permit in next week.
I just called them and they said it might takes a couple weeks!

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys!

Just want to share my TRV timeline if anyone is interested how long it takes to process it these days:

Applied: March 25
Passport request: March 31
Passport sent: May 2
Passport received by CIC: May 5
Application approved: May 7
Received my passport by mail: May 11

Cheers!

996hardeep

Jul 2, 2014
Toronto
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
I just want to inform everybody finally my WP is approved
i applied on october 3
and asked MP for help on 6th april 2016
and just checked its approved !!

mantramugdha

Feb 27, 2016
Vitro said:
I just called them and they said it might takes a couple weeks!
Did you get to know how long the permit was? I know mailing the permit takes time but I dont have a e mail with the permit validity.

Vitro

Mar 17, 2016
mantramugdha said:
Did you get to know how long the permit was? I know mailing the permit takes time but I dont have a e mail with the permit validity.
I didn't receive an email for validity as well, but the application changed to approved.

mantramugdha

Feb 27, 2016
Hi All,

I got the mail today for PGWP 3 year work permit

Applied online feb 4th
Blank updates march and april 4th
Updated 8th April
Mail received 12th April
Now waiting for physical delivery.

Thanks to all and be patient, things are definitely moving faster than before. for example people who filed in nov dec had to wait for 100+ days but it has dropped to around 65-70 days now.

Vitro

Mar 17, 2016
mantramugdha said:
Hi All,

I got the mail today for PGWP 3 year work permit

Applied online feb 4th
Blank updates march and april 4th
Updated 8th April
Mail received 12th April
Now waiting for physical delivery.

Thanks to all and be patient, things are definitely moving faster than before. for example people who filed in nov dec had to wait for 100+ days but it has dropped to around 65-70 days now.
Congrats bro!
My application approved too "Final decision: This application has been approved".
I didn't get the email, but I'll assume its not needed and I'm just gonna wait for the physical copy.

any idea on how long it might takes to be delivered?

Applied online February 1st
Blank updates on March and April 1st
Updated on 8th April
Online Approval 12th April
Now waiting for the email "if needed!" and the physical document.

Thank you all for your participation in this useful forum. However, I wish I knew about the flagpole before which could be done immediately instead of waiting for months. All you need is to prepare your documents as you are applying online or on paper and go to the nearest US-CANADA border Period (10-30 mins max process)