+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

Mericof

Apr 3, 2016
stevenluong said:
when i login to my cic account. it said "approved" but when i went to the application, the status was still "open" :(. So what does it mean?
I think you need wait for hard copy of your work permit to apply TRV. When did you apply for your work permit. I applied on feb 2nd, still waiting:(

Mericof

Apr 3, 2016
francish said:
Applied on December 28th. Just called CIC, and an agent tells me my application has been approved but they have not gotten to printing it yet. Apparently, that would take like a month.. Fingers crossed

Good luck. why the timeline is so different for everybody? Many people who applied on january 2016 got their work permit. But you, for example, applied one month ago compared to them, and you are still waiting. I don't understand.

francish

May 6, 2015
Mericof said:
Good luck. why the timeline is so different for everybody? Many people who applied on january 2016 got their work permit. But you, for example, applied one month ago compared to them, and you are still waiting. I don't understand.
I don't understand it as well. Seems unfair to me, but i guess they have their process and we are left to hope

Vitro

Mar 17, 2016
stevenluong said:
did you receive any email? i just got one and when i login to cic it said "approved" but when i went to the application, the status still "open"

I received two updates, but it shows its submitted and open :(

hideyoshi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stevenluong said:
did you receive any email? i just got one and when i login to cic it said "approved" but when i went to the application, the status still "open"
if u see "approved" which means u will receive a hard copy of ur work permit in few days. Inside of ur application shows open bcz the online service is delay for some reason, but no worries, u got what u want.

graz!

hideyoshi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vitro said:
I received two updates, but it shows its submitted and open :(
looks like u and stevenluong in the same day, no worries, ur work permit is coming to u.

hideyoshi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just got work permit approved, inside of the application is closed, but no new messages.

timeline:

FEB 5 online application base on LMIA

APR 8 approved

stevenluong

Mar 30, 2016
hideyoshi said:
just got work permit approved, inside of the application is closed, but no new messages.

timeline:

FEB 5 online application base on LMIA

APR 8 approved
do you have any mails that shows you how long you have for the work permit?