HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
OM_student said:
but, it only shows 3 month(s) for work permit applications. It does not show the submission date of applications which are being processed.
What type of work permit are you applying?

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
OM_student said:
but, it only shows 3 month(s) for work permit applications. It does not show the submission date of applications which are being processed.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

From the link, you select "work permit extension (new employer) " , this will show the submission date of applications which are being processed

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Hey Guys,

Just for the information, I received an email from CIC and my PGWP application has been approved today. I applied it on Jan-26th, Online.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasif_29 said:
Hi Millty,

Does cic inform you by email that your pgwp has been approved,if you apply by paper? Or do you have to wait for the hard copy to know when it was approved?

Thanks
I didn't receive any email. I had to wait for the hard copy ...it was really frustrating. ....cause for my past application I always used online submission so I wasn't sure what to expect.

nasif_29

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Is there any one else on this forum who applied for his PGWP by paper in Jan or Feb 2016 and got approval? I applied on Jan 26th, still no reply.

Thanks

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
nasif_29 said:
Hi All,

Is there any one else on this forum who applied for his PGWP by paper in Jan or Feb 2016 and got approval? I applied on Jan 26th, still no reply.

Thanks
I applied on the same day with yours, and I just got approved notification today. Good luck to you

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
imarchuang said:
I applied on the same day with yours, and I just got approved notification today. Good luck to you
Congrats Imarchuang.

What about you SOWP, her application is also approved along with yours?

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
b4ahmad said:
Congrats Imarchuang.

What about you SOWP, her application is also approved along with yours?
Yup, it's approved as well.

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Good to know that Imarchuang.

I applied for PGWP on 19-Jan, and yesterday I got email from CIC that I need to deposit additional $200 as a status restoration fees, according to CIC i am out of status. Huhh... Although my study permit is still valid until July-2016, and the same was issued by CIC, and i attached its copy with PGWP application. I dnt know how their process work, and why they make so much mistakes.

Anyways, submitted the additional fees, with the cover letter and copy of current study permit. Fingers crossed...

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
b4ahmad said:

I applied for PGWP on 19-Jan, and yesterday I got email from CIC that I need to deposit additional $200 as a status restoration fees, according to CIC i am out of status. Huhh... Although my study permit is still valid until July-2016, and the same was issued by CIC, and i attached its copy with PGWP application. I dnt know how their process work, and why they make so much mistakes.

Anyways, submitted the additional fees, with the cover letter and copy of current study permit. Fingers crossed...
did you apply for your permit withing 90 days after graduating?

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
b4ahmad said:

Oh I am sorry to hear that, b4ahmad... I think it is definitely their screwed-up providing that you haven't passed 90 days mark when you applied on Jan-19th

nasif_29

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imarchuang said:
Congrats imarchuang on your approval. BTW did you apply by paper? I made a paper based application.

Thanks.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
nasif_29 said:
Congrats imarchuang on your approval. BTW did you apply by paper? I made a paper based application.

Thanks.
Thanks nasif_29. I applied online :) Good luck to your application