+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I haven't got my pgwp yet is cuz I didn't forward those chain messages nor I wrote amen on my fb wall... :p :)
Just trolling... M cursed 8) :p

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi cmcomic,

I had the same problem. My document was sent to my old address.
If you have access to the mailbox there, you'll be fine. Just try to retrieve it from there.
I couldn't do it, so I had to wait for 6 more weeks after which I called CIC and they sent me another copy to my current address on the same day.

I hope that helps.

I want luck

Nov 4, 2015
Batman4789 said:
can someone tell me how long will it take to get PGWP mail delivery? and i have question can we apply TRV online once it get approved can we get that stamp by flagpole????
In one week after got approved.

cmcomic

Nov 10, 2015
lauraDz said:
Hi cmcomic,

I had the same problem. My document was sent to my old address.
If you have access to the mailbox there, you'll be fine. Just try to retrieve it from there.
I couldn't do it, so I had to wait for 6 more weeks after which I called CIC and they sent me another copy to my current address on the same day.

I hope that helps.
Hi lauraDz,
Thanks for your reply.
We are in the same boat. :(
yea, I had moved out the old address that I had no rights to access the mail box.
I contact the apartment of the old address that they will check if anyone live there.
If not, they are able to access the mailbox.
But who knows when will the mail comes.
After 6 weeks, the Christmas Holiday, maybe they dont work.
Then wait until next year.
Also hope you good luck. :)

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cmcomic said:
Hi lauraDz,
Thanks for your reply.
We are in the same boat. :(
yea, I had moved out the old address that I had no rights to access the mail box.
I contact the apartment of the old address that they will check if anyone live there.
If not, they are able to access the mailbox.
But who knows when will the mail comes.
After 6 weeks, the Christmas Holiday, maybe they dont work.
Then wait until next year.
Also hope you good luck. :)
The mail to your old address should come in 5-10 days.
If not, I would advise you to call CIC and ensure that your new address is the only address they have on your file. Because they had my new address as "residential address" and my old address as "mailing address". Also, I would ask them to tell the exact day when you can call and ask for another copy of your document (they do that pretty quickly). This should be exactly 6 weeks since your first document was issued.
Good luck! I hope you will be able to retrieve it from your old address. It's really frustrating to wait for 6 more weeks.

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
kristianvassilev said:
May 5 applicant.
paid $100 on Aug. 20
Blank update on Oct. 31
Still waiting...
Separated from my wife for 6 months now. She can't apply for OWP before I get my PGWP. :(
I was in the same situation, I requested a visitor visa for my wife while we are waiting for my PGWP right now she is with me, as soon as a get my permit i will request the OWP for her. i'm thinking to flagpole to do that, i don't want to be 6 month more waiting again. in this moment im calling CIC, i will share with you guys the answer, probably the same than always.

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Canadatoday said:
I don't call anymore for CIC call center it is a totally waste of time. :(
TOTALLY truth.....i just called, the guy just ask me when i sent the last document and told me that from that date my wait time restart.

For REAAAAALLL?? i have friends that get their PGWP one week after the $100 payment....

BTW was kind of grumpy, i think those guys are tired of us....

Canadatoday

Nov 4, 2015
guillecr said:
TOTALLY truth.....i just called, the guy just ask me when i sent the last document and told me that from that date my wait time restart.

For REAAAAALLL?? i have friends that get their PGWP one week after the $100 payment....

When did you apply?
I decided to give them one more chance LOL and I called today again. I got a nice lady and she said that my file is being reviewed. The thing is my passport is about to expire that means my permit will arrive expired because the day of the permit is the day of our passport.
I decided to send the new passport through the website.

I applied April, 30. I think I am the worst situation here. Anybody else?

chiliwilli

Aug 24, 2015
guillecr said:

I think we are more tired of them!!!

memehn

Oct 29, 2015
write email to the immigration minister guys!! don't be silent and keep suffering anymore. Lots of people in this forum have done that and the email address is on page 144. Let's do something to help ourselves.

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Hi guys

I just got off the phone with the call center and the agent was really nice and understanding. She said I should have had an answer by now and she's sending a message to the processing center to the officer to give me an answer. Anyone know how long it could take from the time she sends a message? Has anyone experienced this??

Canadatoday

Nov 4, 2015
mets15 said:
Hi guys

I just got off the phone with the call center and the agent was really nice and understanding. She said I should have had an answer by now and she's sending a message to the processing center to the officer to give me an answer. Anyone know how long it could take from the time she sends a message? Has anyone experienced this??
Sorry to disappoint you but that can take forever! I got the same answer on September, 15 and I am still waiting for the CIC to end my case. :(

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Canadatoday said:
Sorry to disappoint you but that can take forever! I got the same answer on September, 15 and I am still waiting for the CIC to end my case. :(
But does that maybe have something to do with you sending a new passport? :/

My file is already 'flagged to be approved' according to CIC call agents (3 of them said same thing) and the MP's office. The officer just didn't officially approve yet. :'(