Aug 11, 2015
Hello everyone! My PGWP just arrived by mail. Here is my timeline:

Moelaghil
Applied: May 5th
Paid $100: Aug 20th
Blank Update: July 23rd, July 31st
PGWP Approval: Oct 22nd
Mail Delivery: Oct 30th

Good luck to everyone who's application is still pending. Contact your MPs!! [size=10pt]The one from NS managed to get my application approved in less than 24 hours!!![/size] :)

hallylee

Oct 30, 2015
moelaghil said:

Moelaghil

Good luck to everyone who's application is still pending. Contact your MPs!! [size=10pt]The one from NS managed to get my application approved in less than 24 hours!!![/size] :)
Can you please tell me who was the MP?? I tried to contact to the MPs in Ontario but some of them didn't answer and some of them said they cannot help me because they do not have an office yet :(

nrkamath

Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone! APPROVED

Applied: May 6th
Paid $100: Aug 21st
Blank Update: July 25th, July 31st
PGWP Approval: Oct 30th
Mail Delivery: Not yet

I called up CIC yesterday and they told me that the note they had put on file for me on September 22nd (which is when May 6th showed up on the processing times page) was returned back with a comment from the CIC agent saying "Application within processing times. We are going to ignore this message". So the agent had to put another note on my file asking the agents hurry up.
Today I got a blank update of sorts where the main page showed my application as 'Updated' and messages as 'Read' but when I opened it, I saw nothing!
I kept checking like a hawk and about 20 minutes ago it switched from 'Submitted' to 'Updated'. When i refreshed, it changed from 'Updated' to 'Approved'.

However when I open my application, it still says 'Not Started', but i think that will change down the road.

176 days later this hell is over. CIC is unbelievably incompetent.

Oct 15, 2015
Hi Guys! I just received my PGWP online approval today! Here is my timeline:

Applied: May 4th
Paid $100: Aug 19th
PGWP Approval: Oct 29th
Mail Delivery: Still Waiting

And my friend she got her PGWP today as well, but she applied on July 2, which is 2 months after me, and we just got the PGWP exactly the same day.

Anyway, i finally got my pgwp approval, after 179 days waiting, really frustrating

Hope everybody can got your WP soon, stay positive.

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
nuendo said:
On a second note, I tweeted at Bill Monreau of Toronto Center yesterday and he replied me with his email and I have lodged my complains to him. As back up I am also trying to obtain the contact info for two other MPs close to me in case Bill is not forthcoming. I just cant bear another 4 month wait period without income.
He's also MP of my area of living.. Sent an email on Monday night - still no response..
If you'd learn other contacts - I will really appreciate if you will share them!)

oko_zenita

Oct 26, 2015
I called CIC today. I asked about my application status, they told me that application is going to be reassessed, they told it is not necessary means that something is bad with it. Also they told me if I will not get anything by December 7th, I have to contact them back.

Anybody received such reply? Anyone knows what is reassessment?

chakaaaaa

Oct 30, 2015
chakaaaaa

Applied: May 30th
Blank Update: August 12th, 22nd
Pay $100: N/A (paid 255)
PGWP Approval: Pending
Mail Delivery: Pending
Total Processing Time: N/A

called CIC, agent said its flagged for "additional processing" and told to wait till mid December.

oko_zenita

Oct 26, 2015
chakaaaaa said:
chakaaaaa

Applied: May 30th
Blank Update: August 12th, 22nd
Pay $100: N/A (paid 255)
PGWP Approval: Pending
Mail Delivery: Pending
Total Processing Time: N/A

called CIC, agent said its flagged for "additional processing" and told to wait till mid December.
Seems like the same issue I have, and I also applied on May 29th (close), who'd knew that if we'd apply late, like in June or July, we receive it faster ???

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
My status changed to approved today!!!, but I haven't received and email confirmation yet and there's no document to download, does it usually takes long to receive the email confirmation?. I came back to Mexico while I was waiting for the PGWP to be approved, so I need the online confirmation to get a new TRV

ndrs11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
hi guys,

do any of you have any recommendation about health insurances while waiting for a PGWP response?
my UHIP is expiring today and I don't want to be in Canada without a health insurance

any thoughts?

star1002007

Aug 17, 2015
moelaghil said:

Moelaghil

Congraduations!