+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Keep up the great work guys... Keep posting keep fighting.. And I have also started following my MP on twitter and facebook..We will change something for our future and are helping others well in advance.. :-*

2M

Oct 21, 2015
zhang624 said:
I apply on april27th 2015. finally got my 100 paid today oct24th。 I also called my mp today, he told me he will call cic and give me a call back. i am not sure it will helpful or not. just wait for the return.hopefully i can get my wp sooner
I m on the exact same situation than you!!!. Applied on April 27th and today they asked me for the extra 100$ (which I did pay last week but apparently they didn't get the receipt on time)

2M

Oct 21, 2015
Chatha94 said:
Have new MPs started working??
I have a new MP in my area but his contact is not updated.
I only have the contact of his campaign office. Should I call there to get help??
Can I contact MP from another area to get help?
Same for me!! I contacted the MP last week. They said they will help me. The MP wasn't re-elected. So they said I should contact the new MP. Yesterday, I have been calling Service Canada, Parliament, the Liberal party... to get the contact informations of the new MP. No one had the information!! I only got the campaign office number and they didn't answer :/ I don't know what to do!

needPermit

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-013-2017
I have my MP on twitter. Not sure if it would be appropriate to tweet him and ask for some help.

zhang624

Oct 21, 2015
I got the call back from my mp, just to clarify I dont think u must to call mp in our local area. Due to election, lots of MP are changing right now, so I called a mp which not in my area but the town next to us. His assiant is nice and helpful and just confirm I sent everything I need to the CIC , he trying to call CIC again .

hhsivy

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Nomination.....
08-07-2016
AOR Received.
21-07-2016
IELTS Request
18-08-2016
Med's Request
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-01-2017
Finally found a place can give me help! Thanks Jubear to organize this. Thanks drajay introduce this forum to me.

Here is my timeline,
Applied: June 19th, paid full fee $255
Confirmation of submission received: June 19th
Blank updates: Oct 4th and Oct 9th
Called call center every week since Oct 6th, very useless
still got nothing, (126 days waiting)

My study permit still valid until Nov 30th. But I went back to my home country from Aug.22 to Sep 25. Hopefully won't be the reason why they are not processing. I have a very good job in the university now but they won't renew me if I can't get the PGWP soon. Living in frustrate everyday. Recently new neighbours move in below my apartment. They didn't sleep all night. So desperate need to buy a condo but without WP, the bank refuse to approve my mortgage. The realtor advice me to apply PR to take a better change to get Mortgage. I applied PR on Oct 9. But the score is very low. Is this another reason why PGWP so slow because I applied PR? I'm almost give up now since I can't sleep because the neighbours, because I can't keep my job and because I can't even buy a quite condo. This PGWP only is the first step, I can't even think the PR waiting time. I tried to contact MP but no phone number can be found online. So desperate and don't know what to do

Sarir11

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-03-2016 / Asked for IMM5669 to be filled again
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys
I had sent an email to my MP
got a response now with a form to fill in
they said they will update me on my situation soon
actually it took 3 days for them to contact me back
however since my MP was reelected i already had his information

zsquare

Oct 23, 2015
Here is my timeline:

Application submitted: May 12th
Change of Address: June 22nd
Blank Update: Sometime in August
Contact Call Center: October 13th

I have not heard from CIC so far. Fingers crossed.

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Hi guys,

Has anyone ever received approval during the weekend?? Since they are automatically generated emails.. just wondering.

Thanks.

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
Hi all, I am new to this forum and I really need your help and suggestions for what to do. I applied for PGWP on May 15th and here is my timeline

Application submitted: May 15th
Submission Confirmation email: May 16th
Fee paid: $150 (the system only asked for that)
Additional $100 paid : June 8th (I waited for CIC email to ask for additional $100 receipt but haven't got any email, hence sent it through CSE then)
Receipt sent through CSE: August 26th
Confirmation of receiving supporting documents and being attached with application : September 10.

I have got 2 blank updates and routine emails of no update yet. My application is still open and submitted

CIC is now processing applications of June 5th and my date has already been passed. I am out of Canada so cant call CIC. Have sent a case specific enquiry as my time as exceeded the processing time but no response. Please tell me what can I do? I am really worried. Thanks.

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
I'm following the forum since page 93.. So I decided to share my timeline too.
I was never asked to pay 100$ fee, so paid by myself on September 15, uploaded a receipt through CSE form TWICE (September 17 and October 9) and never heard back that my receipt was attached. Called CIC last week and the guy told me that it's attached. However, when I called them today - the other guy said that it's not attached and he made a note to my application with the info above and my receipt number.
It makes me really worrying cause it might delay my processing time (thinking of that is killing me) and I do not know what to do about that. Ugh.

Applied: May 20th
Blank Update: July 31st and August 11th
Paid $100: September 15th (wasn't asked by CIC, attached receipt via CSE and never heard back)

CIC isn't helpful and keep saying to me 'your application is processing, please wait'. :'(

fish0a0

Sep 17, 2015
Got mail delivery today!
Applied: April 15th
Paid $100: Sept 14th
Blank Update: July 21st, Oct 03
PGWP Approval: Oct 16th
Mail Delivery: Oct 23
Total Processing Time: 185 days (From submission to approval) 6 months, 2 days

For you guys who still waiting, I really understand it's stressful but don't always keep yourself down! The later you receive your work permit, the longer you can stay in this country, isn't it? So don't waste your waiting time here, do something meaningful! And thank you all for the help and information!

ft395

Jun 30, 2015
mets15 said:
Hi Ft395, can you tell me when you got your emails about the approval? Like what time in the day I mean?? I am a June 26th applicant. Thanks a lot.
Hi!
some emails came in the afternoon. the others came in the morning. You can keep an eye on your application status on the website. For me, the application status came out in the afternoon. I saw the Approval status the day before email notice

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fish0a0 said:
Got mail delivery today!
Applied: April 15th
Paid $100: Sept 14th
Blank Update: July 21st, Oct 03
PGWP Approval: Oct 16th
Mail Delivery: Oct 23
Total Processing Time: 185 days (From submission to approval) 6 months, 2 days

For you guys who still waiting, I really understand it's stressful but don't always keep yourself down! The later you receive your work permit, the longer you can stay in this country, isn't it? So don't waste your waiting time here, do something meaningful! And thank you all for the help and information!
Fish0a0,

Congratulations once again. That is indeed good positive advice.

Cheers!