Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
jubear said:
Pk_2015,

Congratulations on your PR! Current refund process takes 16 weeks (4 months). It depends on how you paid your fees. If you paid by credit card, you will be credited; if you paid by CIC official bank payment receipt (for paper applications), you will receive a mailed cheque.

Cheers!
Thanks Jubear!!!

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
natdn said:
Hi PK, how to send a request to withdraw application. Please advise. Thanks
It is the same link that is used for CSE. It will have a choice for withdraw.

Jace

Oct 9, 2015
jubear said:
Jace,

The best thing to do in these situations is to stay positive no matter how long it takes to get what you want. When agents say wait, they literally mean a whole lot of waiting. Patience is the key here. I know its frustrating, stressful, not easy, and financially constraining, but what you can do is wait. More info is on page 96 of the forum if you've been following.

How does one manage this situation?
1. Find something fun to do with friends.
2. Volunteer if your status allows you for example, at a nonprofit, college/university.
3. Sports fun? Try something at your college/university sports facility (or gym) with friends.
4. Its fine to be concerned, but don't overly worry about it. Its not worth it. Its in the hands of CIC.
5. Always remind yourself that you have a 99% chance of getting a PGWP in comparison to other CIC immigration programs.

The point here is that you have to keep yourself busy and positive as you wait. Good luck.

Cheers!

Hi Jubear,

Thank you for your suggestions and ideas. The agent said I couldn't pay the $100 and until I get the request letter (Maybe there is no link to upload the receipt in CIC account). Do you I should use CSE? I am not sure whether I could pay the $100 and use CSE before I get the request letter.

Thanks.

Jace

Oct 9, 2015
NT2015 said:
hi Jace,

I also applied on May 15th. The requested message for applicants on May 15th mostly came on the same day as Sep 21 ( as many applicants in the forum have the same). I don't know why you still not have any message

I remember there are two way to pay for the $100 that jubear had provided on page 96. I suggest that you should log in to CSE to pay for the fee immediately rather than waiting for CIC to send you the message!!! the sooner you pay for the fee the better you are! I think that the day they receive your extra fee is not the date they update your profile. I called CIC before. The agent explained that they received on the date I paid for the fee not the date I upload the receipt! If you know you must pay this fee, why wait?

Please ask Jubear for more information if you need.

Good luck

Hi NT2015,

Thank you for your suggestions. The agent said I couldn't pay the $100 and until I get the request letter (Maybe there is no link to upload the receipt in CIC account). I am not sure whether I could pay the $100 and use CSE before I get the request letter. Did you submit you PGWP on May 15 and got the request letter on Sep 21? Do you know someone who paid $100 and used CSE before got the request letter?

Thanks.

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jace said:
Hi Jubear,

Thank you for your suggestions and ideas. The agent said I couldn't pay the $100 and until I get the request letter (Maybe there is no link to upload the receipt in CIC account). Do you I should use CSE? I am not sure whether I could pay the $100 and use CSE before I get the request letter.

Thanks.
Jace,

See page 100 of this forum. You will see a members' list of timelines. Observe and you will notice whats going on or what others have done. Always try to read through the forum's different pages for some answers. It helps to know you are not alone and it gives you a clue on what others have done. In the end its your choice and responsibility to pay $100 now or wait for CIC to ask for it. Good luck.

Cheers!

Chatha94

Oct 13, 2015
Hello everyone
Applied for PGWP ON 8th may
Paid fee on 3rd august
Got message to pay $100 fee on 25th august
Receipt upoaded through cse same day
Got conformation of documents recieved by cic on 4th sept
Blank updates. 23rd july and 8th august
Final decision-still waiting as of 13 oct
Called CIC on 2nd oct to report about the passing of processing time and they say that they have sent request to the head office and cic will contact. As of today i still have not recieved any update.

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
hey everyone, I am new here. But have read all posts. Great to see lots of people have gotten their PGWP.

I have applied online on May 12. Still waiting for PGWP and there is no request $100 by CIC. But I paid and uploaded receipt via CSE in Sept 3rd. I didn't have any email from CIC that said they got or no my receipt.

Anyway, still waiting.

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi

I applied for my PGWP on July 2nd, It seems that I will be getting the approval by december, my problem is that my passport will be expiring on May 2016. I came back home while i wait for my permit, my question is :If I renew my passport before going back to Canada can they issue the full 3 years permit at the port of entry with my new passport?

Thanks! Cheesy

mohsin9055

Jul 27, 2015
Hi Jubear,

I need help from you. First of all what is the procedure to apply for temporary resident visa within Canada. I am living in Mississauga Ontario. Step by step on cic website. I am on a post graduate work permit right now. I have few questions from you.

I want to travel my home country for a month. Is it necessary to have a job or job offer in order to travel abroad other than applying for temporary resident visa ?

I was thinking at the immigration they might ask that if I have job or not?

I know that I should have temporary resident visa.
Will wait for your reply,

Please help me. Thanks

Mohsin

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin9055 said:
Hi Jubear,
I want to travel my home country for a month. Is it necessary to have a job or job offer in order to travel abroad other than applying for temporary resident visa ?
I was thinking at the immigration they might ask that if I have job or not?

Mohsin
Mohsin,

Absolutely not. You are not required to have a job offer.

See further info on page 100 of the forum. Under Members' timelines, see Note 6.

Cheers!

ft395

Jun 30, 2015
Wow. This post is really helpful. Why I didn't see this before?
To share my info, here is my timeline:

Application submitted: June 27
Blank update: Oct 9
Application fee was paid in full amount.
Still waiting for further notice.

Guess the result is coming out by next week.
Good luck for those stilling waiting!

drajay

Oct 8, 2015
Please add my details to the list Jubear.

drajay

Applied: June 25th 2015 (full amount paid) [Online application]
Blank Update: Oct 8th 2015
Current Status: Waiting as of October 13th (day 110)

la_danza

Jul 2, 2015
I have a friend who applied on paper in the middle of June (paid the full amount). She called CIC today and they told her that they haven't done any paper applications past June 5th yet.

So, their delays are huge and not only for online applicants.

aivilo

Oct 13, 2015
Hi Guys
Anyone who can share me information whats the best thing to do, i will finish my 24mos on March 4, 2016 and arrived here March 5, 2014. Whats the best thing to do? Do i need to apply for a new work permit first before my existing work permit expires, or i can apply open work permit and PR at the same time without directly without applying for a new work permit anymore?
I'm under the LCP program.
Thanks...