N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
Application Approved.

Just checked my CIC account and its closed and approved.

Got an update mail on saturday but nothing was updated.

did not call any one neither CIC nor MP.

Applied 10th may. Paid additional $100 Sept 8th.

Approval : today (Sep 21) - 134 days

Waiting for mail :D

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Vinothku
Applied: April 28th
Paid $100: July 6th (Through CSE)
Blank Update: July 10th, Aug 11th, Sept 21
Current Status: Approved (21st September)
PGWP Mail: Awaiting

FINALLY! Finally I got my PGWP approved. :D

GagzV

Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
needPermit said:
What was the date of your application?

May 15, still waiting to get any notification.
I applied on may 10th and paid 100 $ on 8 Sept on notification.
So yours will be done soon. Good Luck.

No Contact to MP or CIC Call Centre.

AnkitPandya

Sep 14, 2015
I see lots of Approval today. Are there any people like me who applied on May 6th or before and are still waiting for approval?

nrkamath

Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied May 6th 2015, paid 100$ through MyCIC (request) on Aug 21st. Still waiting.

fish0a0

Sep 17, 2015
I went to my MP, they said because I paid the $100last week, so it's to early for them to send a request. That means cic will start looking at our document when they receive the additional $100?

nrkamath

Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently CIC receives the file 7 days after you submit it. So until then nothing happens.

fish0a0 said:
I went to my MP, they said because I paid the $100last week, so it's to early for them to send a request. That means cic will start looking at our document when they receive the additional $100?

jayrod

Jul 24, 2015
Hey guys,

I finally got my PGWP on the mail today! It's been a long wait. Thanks to Jubear and the rest of the contributors for their time and knowledge.

Applied: May 25th (Full amont paid)
Blank Update: A couple
PGWP Approval: Sept 14th
Mail Delivery: Sept 21st
Total Processing Time: 120 days (From submission to mail delivery)

Good luck everybody still waiting, keep your fingers crossed!

Jay

skelty

Jul 16, 2015
Just checked my CIC account on a hunch -- status closed and application approved!! No email update yet.

Here's my updated timeline:
Skelty
Applied: May 20th (Full amount paid)
Blank Update: July 31st, Aug 6th
PGWP Approval: September 21

Hugs and good wishes to everyone!

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
AnkitPandya said:
I see lots of Approval today. Are there any people like me who applied on May 6th or before and are still waiting for approval?
Me

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hi jubear,

I'm still waiting since May 6 and today, just out of curiosity, I clicked on "View Submitted Application" blue button below and on the next page, tried to open the main application form "Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710)" to which it says "The file is corrupted or unreadable".

I am really scared now. Is this normal and others experienced it too once they submitted the application? Or are they able to see their submitted PDF forms properly?

Does anyone know??

vasu_26

Aug 24, 2015
nevillek said:
Hi jubear,

I'm still waiting since May 6 and today, just out of curiosity, I clicked on "View Submitted Application" blue button below and on the next page, tried to open the main application form "Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710)" to which it says "The file is corrupted or unreadable".

I am really scared now. Is this normal and others experienced it too once they submitted the application? Or are they able to see their submitted PDF forms properly?

Does anyone know??
I don't think we can access the submitted files (e.g.: IMM5710) online... only the confirmation letter which CIC inboxes is applicable... Please do not panic !! If the status of your application says "Open".. then you don't really need to worry a lot..

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevillek said:
Hi jubear,

Does anyone know??
Nevillek,

Let's settle one thing first. Once the applicant submits their application, under no circumstance can they gain access to their submitted documents. If CIC allowed that, then this whole application process would be a big MESS because most applicants would be wanting to change something and that would be a catalyst for even longer processing time.

Secondly, under "Documents submitted by the client," the two main columns are "details" and "document name." Again the applicant cannot access the "details" column.

However, the applicant can freely gain access to the "document name" column. Why is this so? Because its literally the document name and in some cases, the document name is an internet link to a legal CIC form available to the public; in this case "Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710E)."

Having said that, the link is not an access to the actual document that the applicant submitted, but rather the right to access a new IMM5710E form that you can fill out. That's the difference.

Its normal to be worried and frustrated. Believe me, I understand that. I would caution you though to try not to do something that will mess up everything. To add on what Vasu_26 said earlier, just sit tight and wait for your application to be approved. As always good luck.

Cheers!

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

My work permit got approved on September 8 and I am still waiting for the actual work permit to arrive by mail. Can someone tell me how long does it take for the WP to arrive by mail? I live in Barrie, Ontario.

Thanks again