+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

jlsm

May 4, 2015
nevillek said:
Buddy, I applied on May 6 and still waiting, and there are other people from May beginning that are still waiting. So I don't think you should worry so much as a June applicant, as those June applicants who have been approved are just lucky that their applications are being processed randomly in advance of the actual processing timelines on their website that indicate that they're currently processing applications of May 5 and earlier right now.
Agreed! Applied May 7 still nothing...

Valentine_59

Jul 25, 2015
Hi everyone!

My PGWP was finally in my mailbox today! :D

Applied: May 12th
PGWP approval: September 3rd
Mail Delivery: September 11th (total processing time: 120 days)

Thank you to all the members of the forum, it's been very helpful and reassuring to know that we were all in the same boat. Good luck to those who haven't received it yet, I'm sure the wait will be over soon. Cheers guys!

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Does anyone know if they update the processing times every Friday? They did it last week but I'm not sure of the trend...

vasu_26

Aug 24, 2015
nevillek said:
Does anyone know if they update the processing times every Friday? They did it last week but I'm not sure of the trend...
They usually do it over late afternoons every Friday (some Thursdays as exception)

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I know it is not a great question to begin with but can we still do flagpole if your TRV and SP have expired and you have crossed the 90 days after completion of our degree.

Considering the CIC agents attitude, I think I may not be getting my PGWP in the near future.I just want to see what my options are.

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
vinothku said:
I know it is not a great question to begin with but can we still do flagpole if your TRV and SP have expired and you have crossed the 90 days after completion of our degree.

Considering the CIC agents attitude, I think I may not be getting my PGWP in the near future.I just want to see what my options are.
Your question has been answered in more than one posts, including the current where you posted. Please do some research first..
In short, NO.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
evanstp9 said:
Your question has been answered in more than one posts, including the current where you posted. Please do some research first..
In short, NO.
Read Anna's flagpole post from yesterday.

nrkamath

Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied May 6th. Still no progress yet. This is unbelievable. I mean I knew government people didn't meet schedules but seriously? CIC needs some serious process improvements.

vasu_26

Aug 24, 2015
nrkamath said:
Applied May 6th. Still no progress yet. This is unbelievable. I mean I knew government people didn't meet schedules but seriously? CIC needs some serious process improvements.
I think the major hiccup is the split payment $100 --- $155 which has forced them to work double or even more on the same set of applications. CIC needs more technical expertise to keep pace with the rule amendments.. now I see the same rush towards flag poling.. .as more and more people are getting inclined towards it.. Jubear and experts would be able to provide more insight on Flagpoling DOs and DONTs.... else... WAIT is all we can do !!

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinothku said:

Vinothku,

Like others have pointed out, one needs to be extremely cautious about FP at this stage especially when you are out of status. Someone got lucky, you may not. Secondly, don't be deceived or assume that CBSA Officers at the border will be very friendly. You might be at the receiving end of their mandate.

Nevertheless, if you insist on FP, visit page 15 and onward of this forum to learn more about the DOs and DON'Ts and Member's experiences. Good luck.

Cheers!

sun09

Jan 9, 2013
Hey Guys,
My details as below:
Applied: June 8th
Blank updates: Every month 6-7th after
PGWP approval: September 8th , notification and approval letter on 11th .

Good luck to others who are waiting for it!!

Jaison784

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
IELTS Request
28-08-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2018
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Finally I got approval letter today!!!

Jaison784
Applied: May 23rd (Full amount paid)
Blank Update: Aug 04
PGWP Approval: Sept 10th
Mail Delivery: Pending
Total Processing Time: 110 days (From submission to approval)

Goodluck for everyone waiting approval

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I am about to apply for my PGWP. Could you please tell me what dates you indicated in the application form under "Duration of expected employment"? I assume that the "from" date should be the date I submit my application. How did you calculate your "to" date? You add the processing time plus the duration of the program?
I tried to find an answer but couldn't. So I am sorry if I repeat the question. I just don't want to ask for less than I am entitled to. I did a 12-months program.

Thanks in advance!

good luck to each of you with your applications!

menezes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Jaison784 said:
Finally I got approval letter today!!!

Jaison784
Applied: May 23rd (Full amount paid)
Blank Update: N/A
PGWP Approval: Sept 10th
Mail Delivery: Pending
Total Processing Time: 110 days (From submission to approval)

Goodluck for everyone waiting approval

Hey Jaison784

did you get any blank update during your process?

I am asking because I applied on june 11 and I did not get any blank update besides the monthly email saying no updates on you account.