+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's Connect!! For Master Program addmission Fall 2019 in Uni of Ottawa

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
Any ideas on how to get scholarship ? My supervisor explicitly told me that there won't be funding for me through out,

I'm really wondering how I'd get funding to cope with their ridiculous tuition
You are right. I Wonder how one can study more than a year in uottawa without a scholarship. But i think once on thé ground there are ways to find scholarship because their fees are really too expensive nomatter the program.

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
You can apply for student permit without paying, if payment was required they would have clearly stated it that "Deposit Required"... But it's not there.

I also go admitted around February, I'm yet to apply for student permit though
I also read on their CIC website that it was possible to apply without paying as far as you show proof that u have enough funds to sponsor your study. But... My worry is since now i've never seen someone that have applied without paying at least first semester or deposit and got his visa... So... I Wonder if the VO would still remember that not paying fees before applying is not a problem

Hrsimrn

Mar 5, 2019
I am just collecting documents for bank loan .. i think we have to proceed with the estimated amount.. but now i am confuse between sds and university category.. uottawa has 3 terms per year and applying under sds demands 1 year fees but it will be too expensive (10000*3 cad) so can i pay for 2 terms and apply under sds?? Would it be a cause of concern??
I confirmed from my idp consultant and they told me that we can apply visa under sds case by submitting fees for 2 terms

Hrsimrn

Mar 5, 2019
I am just collecting documents for bank loan .. i think we have to proceed with the estimated amount.. but now i am confuse between sds and university category.. uottawa has 3 terms per year and applying under sds demands 1 year fees but it will be too expensive (10000*3 cad) so can i pay for 2 terms and apply under sds?? Would it be a cause of concern??
Are u applying education loan through vidhya lakhsmi portal?

Hrsimrn

Mar 5, 2019
No through my bank ...
Vidya lakshmi portal?? Idk about this.. is it some kind of scholarship??
No it is platform where students can apply for education loan... U have to create account and fill details, choose 3 banks ...the interest rate is around 10% and u can get loan upto 750000 without keeping any asset like property or gold..

Reactions: Raj_01

Raj_01

Oct 8, 2018
No it is platform where students can apply for education loan... U have to create account and fill details, choose 3 banks ...the interest rate is around 10% and u can get loan upto 750000 without keeping any asset like property or gold..

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Hi all. Some questions
1) Does anyone know if UOttawa gives unconditional letter? My condition was to send official transcripts and it reached them yesterday. So,how can I get the unconditional letter now?
2) CIC says the offer letter needs to show start and end dates & full tuition fees. But my offer letter doesn't mention the end date and under tuition fees, it is just a link to the Tuition fee website estimate. Do I apply with this or do I need to request them to add it in the offer letter?

Any response is appreciated.

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
As far as concerned, the university told me to apply with that letter.
Uottawa will not send u any other offer letter. I'll submit my study permit application in the upcoming week with that letter tho'