+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's Connect!! For Master Program addmission Fall 2019 in Uni of Ottawa

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
As far as concerned, the university told me to apply with that letter.
Uottawa will not send u any other offer letter. I'll submit my study permit application in the upcoming week with that letter tho'
Thanks for the response. Yours don't happen to mention the exact study fees does it? There's a place in the Study Permit application asking for the Full Fees, Room and Board. What did you write there? The estimate?

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the response. Yours don't happen to mention the exact study fees does it? There's a place in the Study Permit application asking for the Full Fees, Room and Board. What did you write there? The estimate?
Yes.

Exactly, my offer letter is the same as yours. It doesn't mention all those informations required by CIC. But i guess CIC is aware of that, so i don't think its a problem.
For your question about the study permit application form, i put the overall tuition fee for one academic year that i saw on their link for estimated tuition fee. And they also provided the different amount of tuition fee according to each semesters for a year to me... I have printed that email and i highlighted that part so that the visa officer will see it. And for the room and board i just put 10 000CAD as they always say the yearly amount + 10 000CAD

Hope i responded to your question

Reactions: Joelle111

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Yes.

Exactly, my offer letter is the same as yours. It doesn't mention all those informations required by CIC. But i guess CIC is aware of that, so i don't think its a problem.
For your question about the study permit application form, i put the overall tuition fee for one academic year that i saw on their link for estimated tuition fee. And they also provided the different amount of tuition fee according to each semesters for a year to me... I have printed that email and i highlighted that part so that the visa officer will see it. And for the room and board i just put 10 000CAD as they always say the yearly amount + 10 000CAD

Hope i responded to your question

Yes you have. Thank you so much!

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Just one... The university ask me to pay the first sem and i'll continue with further payment after.
Leon, how long did it take for your payment to reflect on the Statement of Account in UZone? Mine is showing "No Transaction History" but I paid on Thursday and WU said it's been sent to UOttawa.

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
Leon, how long did it take for your payment to reflect on the Statement of Account in UZone? Mine is showing "No Transaction History" but I paid on Thursday and WU said it's been sent to UOttawa.
It took 3 business days. I think by tomorrow it will show up into ur account and once it is done.. Please write to the infoservice office of the university to ask them to send you payment receipt. With a little bit of chance they will send it to you the same day. So by tomorrow monday or Tuesday you might have ur payment receipt .

BHA@1234

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Guys, is there anything like continuation fee at Uottawa ?

Some schools in Canada if not most have a tuition structure were you pay your tuition for your first year and during your second year you pay continuation fee (which is like 75% less than ones first year tuition) in place of tuition

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
It took 3 business days. I think by tomorrow it will show up into ur account and once it is done.. Please write to the infoservice office of the university to ask them to send you payment receipt. With a little bit of chance they will send it to you the same day. So by tomorrow monday or Tuesday you might have ur payment receipt .
Hi Leon,
My fees have been credited. Can I use the payment receipt available on the Student Center or do I have to ask them to personally send me a copy? Also, I notice it says I paid for the "Spring/Summer" term. I didn't choose any term when I was making a payment. I just wrote the amount I wanted to pay. Will this be a problem since I'm going for Fall term?

Leon777

Mar 20, 2019
Hi Leon,
My fees have been credited. Can I use the payment receipt available on the Student Center or do I have to ask them to personally send me a copy? Also, I notice it says I paid for the "Spring/Summer" term. I didn't choose any term when I was making a payment. I just wrote the amount I wanted to pay. Will this be a problem since I'm going for Fall term?
Hello Joelle... I think its ok to use the one on your étudient center if you are able to retreive it. As far as concerned, i couldn't retreive mine so i requested it from the university That's why i previously asked you to also request for it. So if you can retreive it in ur student center i guess you are ok..
For the issue concerning the terms.. Mine also has changed to summer/spring... So i don't think its a problem since on the offer letter our supposed starting term is Fall.

Reactions: Joelle111