+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

conman

Mar 31, 2014
Vern said:
Can I have a sample of paystub you use as supporting docs. If it is okay. Thank you.
yes you can from the first pay stub/ pay slip until the latest pay stub that you have.. you can submit it to the CPC

max2late

Apr 21, 2016
max2late said:
May 5 mailed
May 9 received
May 12 Application fee deducted from credit card
May 13 confirmation email from CIC(received my application)
May 30 Got my AIP
Waiting....

God bless us

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
Hey,
Not the same but I applied under the Medical Needs pathway

So i ended up applying for the medical needs pathway category as RN and got the letter today that my application has been processed and that i will be contacted for an interview! Yay!
Here's my timeline for those of you that are wondering:

May 27, 2016: Application couriered
May 30,2016: Application received by CIC office as per FedEx tracking
June 7, 2016 (morning): Email saying my application was received
June 7,2016 (evening): Letter saying my application was complete
June 15, 2016: Letter stating that procession of my application is complete and they will contact for interview.

I guess I will just be waiting for the interview call for now. So my processing time was about 2.5 weeks!
PS: Can someone shed light on what they were asked during their interviews.

conman

Mar 31, 2014
My timeline

May13 - Application sentto CPC Vegreville
May 16 - Application was receieved by the CPC/CIC (as shown in express tracking)
May 18 - Credit card was used by CIC/CPC - but still pending
May 20 - Credit card confirmation
May 21 - UCI/AOR number received, confirmation that they rcvd my application on May16
May 25 - Decision made, for LAnding Fee Payment of 490$
June 1 - Scheduled for Interview on June 14
June 14 - Interview done, got PR Confirmation

To God be the Glory

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Can I ask, to see the format of your pay stub. May I have the copy. If it is okay. Thank you .

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
Hi,
Did they ask you any questions at the interview?
conman said:
My timeline

May13 - Application sentto CPC Vegreville
May 16 - Application was receieved by the CPC/CIC (as shown in express tracking)
May 18 - Credit card was used by CIC/CPC - but still pending
May 20 - Credit card confirmation
May 21 - UCI/AOR number received, confirmation that they rcvd my application on May16
May 25 - Decision made, for LAnding Fee Payment of 490$
June 1 - Scheduled for Interview on June 14
June 14 - Interview done, got PR Confirmation

To God be the Glory

conman

Mar 31, 2014
Just make sure you have a status in Canada.. like valid open permit (show your permit unexpired), student visa, tourist,
If you are on implied status.. make sure you have submitted the extension to CPC with Canada Post receipt with tracking.. or else they will reject your application...

But if you have a valid status in Canada, they will just ask you about personal details...

conman

Mar 31, 2014
Vern said:
Can I ask, to see the format of your pay stub. May I have the copy. If it is okay. Thank you .
Pay slip... just submit the copy of it.. biweekly, the company gives that to employees.. it includes the number of hours, rate, cut off date, personal info like SIN, empliyee number etc...

Better to show them the first pay slip you have received and the lates...

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
My interview is on July 18, 2016 and my current work permit expires on July 8, 2016. I have already submitted application to extend work permit by online application. I will take the confirmation of that email with me. Anything else I should take?

conman said:
Just make sure you have a status in Canada.. like valid open permit (show your permit unexpired), student visa, tourist,
If you are on implied status.. make sure you have submitted the extension to CPC with Canada Post receipt with tracking.. or else they will reject your application...

But if you have a valid status in Canada, they will just ask you about personal details...

conman

Mar 31, 2014
s_pisces said:
My interview is on July 18, 2016 and my current work permit expires on July 8, 2016. I have already submitted application to extend work permit by online application. I will take the confirmation of that email with me. Anything else I should take?
you can print the copy of your extension application and the receipt but it doesn't guarantee that you have sent those forms. they need a proof so present them with the canada post receipt.. it proves that you have sent the application for extension...
if you have that then you surely pass the exam, just make sure you have the photos, passport etc..

fair and honest

May 6, 2016
Dear officials, on your official website you have mentioned :
“Complete applications under the new pathways will be processed within 6 months. (How long will it take CIC to process applications under the Caring for Children or the Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathways?).”
Already I am waiting for 10 months.
I wrote letter to the Minister of Immigration, couple letters to Immigration office and receive the same answer: “Your application is in the process” and nothing more explanation, why does it take more time to process the application, than time mentioned in official web site? And only after 8 month after all my complain, they send me letter about additional documents they need !!!
I know also people, whose process has been lasting over 8 months. They are afraid to write about it in the forum because they are afraid to voice out there issues, since they may have to deal with immigration service payback. They continue to live in fear.
There are people in form, who state that their process was complete in 1 month. I think it is a way government advertises the program. But reality is that there are more people whose process lasted more than 8 months.
Dear officials, Why did you write false information on your official website ?